Does your neighbor have a pitt bull that needs to go away? I have a solution. Buy a kitchen sponge...

Does your neighbor have a pitt bull that needs to go away? I have a solution. Buy a kitchen sponge, one about the size of a cantelope. Also buy some yarn. Finally, buy 2 lbs of bacon. Fry up all the bacon and save the grease. When the collected bacon grease has cooled down enough to touch, soak all of it up into the sponge. Then, mash the sponge into a small ball and use some yarn to tie it in its compressed state. Put the bacon grease sponge ball into your freezer. Eat the bacon you cooked. The next morning, remove the now frozen sponge ball from the freezer and cut the yarn off of it. Finally, throw the frozen bacon grease sponge ball into the yard where the pitt bull lives. It'll swallow that thing whole. Then, sit back and enjoy watching the pitt bull slowly die as the sponge expands in its gut and blocks it up.

user don't be a cruel faggot. Are u seriously scared of a puppy u fucking sperg.

I ain't scared of dead pitt bulls.

my god you are an insufferable pussy. seriously, just pull up your fucking plastic panties and go live in a nursing home already. whaaaa, I can't deal with grown men that own dogs so I'll be real sneaky and try to hurt what I'm unreasonably afraid of. you are what has become of men in this world and I fucking weep at your considerable weakness. fucking pussy

Do it, pitt bulls should be exterminated. Dogs are an exercise in eugenics and pitt bulls are the niggers.

/thread

I love this. Thanks OP guess I’ll be cooking some bacon tomorrow morning for the asshole dog next door.

If anyone did this in my yard they would most likely be eaten by one of the little neighbor dogs that they let run around.

I have a more effective solution, petition your local government to make them illegal. Bam, not just one dog goes away but hundreds!

Great idea, OP. I'll definitely give that a try.

Great thread, OP.

fucking neighbors let their dogs run around unchained and shit in my back yard, I can't be held liable if they come into my yard and eat whatever they find like they do.

OP must be nigger. Pitbulls hate niggles.

pitbull owners are the poorest idiots on the planet

pitbulls reflect their owners just like all dogs. If the dog is an asshole it is because of its upbringing. I own a rescue dog that is part pitbull and part something else that could maul and kill someone but she won't hurt a fly. I got her as a pup from the pound. If you raise a dog right they won't end up being viscous. Also murdering an animal like that is awful you sick fuck.

Does your neighbor have a OP that needs to go away? I have a solution. Buy a kitchen sponge, one about the size of a cantelope. Also buy some yarn. Finally, buy 2 lbs of bacon. Fry up all the bacon and save the grease. When the collected bacon grease has cooled down enough to touch, soak all of it up into the sponge. Then, mash the sponge into a small ball and use some yarn to tie it in its compressed state. Put the bacon grease sponge ball into your freezer. Eat the bacon you cooked. The next morning, remove the now frozen sponge ball from the freezer and cut the yarn off of it. Finally, throw the frozen bacon grease sponge ball into the yard where the OP lives. It'll swallow that thing whole. Then, sit back and enjoy watching the Faggot slowly die as the sponge expands in its gut and blocks it up.

Then fucking deal with the neighbors you little child. If you were man enough, they would more than listen to you. But instead, you are a fucking fearful, insecure little shit that wants to hurt what you fear. Seriously internet tough guy, go over and have a conversation, it's actually quite simple. Unless of course you'd rather sit there in your skinny jeans and oversize shirt while you peek out the window and live in unending frustration. Jesus Christ, what a fucking wuss.

I don't think they usually attack full grown men user...

fuck off moralfag

WTF are you smoking, pitbulls are 99% nigger owned. Stupid nigger.

I've had to deal with the same problem. Neighbours owned 6 dogs, never walked them, just let them run loose all around the place.

There are people and there are people, unfortunately most of them are fucking idiots whom you can't talk to.

>niggles
You spelled Indians wrong

Shut the fuck up dog fucker. You think this is the worse shit someone has done on Sup Forums? Fuck off to your reddit hugbox.

Because all adults are reasonable if you're "man enough"? You're delusional.