Sheffield United are resigning Ched Evans

>Sheffield United are resigning Ched Evans

THERE IS A GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rollupthecarpet/status/856526960708784128
twitter.com/rohankon/status/856534871589744640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see the point, it'll just split the fans again.
It's not like he's done anything at Chessy anyway.

Well this time he is an innocent man.

Shame he missed out on 4 years worth of money for no reason

I don't want the media circus that this will inevitably bring, we have better and should be looking forward not backwards now.

but he is a forward

TSUUUUUUU

you deserve at least 1 (you)

Fair play to him. He literally did nothing wrong.

Ennis BTFO

both he and the blunts should sue for a gorillion dollars

he was as good as for them in 11/12 as billy sharp was this season before that bullshit happened,undoubdetdly they'd have gone up then if it weren't for that

What the fuck are we even thinking here.

£500k for someone who we ALREADY KNOW isn't even average in the Championship, has struggled with injury this season, and hasn't scored in 11 League One outings.

I can't see this being something Wilder would do. Must be coming from the top. We will need a new striker for the Championship next season but why Ched?

He was better than Sharp that season. 35 in 42 or something ridiculous.

I don't him though, he was wank in the Championship for three years and I'd rather we just move on. Why not pinch Bogle off Wigan as they're going down?

>why Ched?

meme magic is strong this year

Oh christ even fucking Biggsy's on it.

It's happening.

cause bogle is a nigroe

>May as well be just giving Chesterfield half a million pounds

It is a generous donation.

I really hope the 500k rumours are bollocks. They must be, right? He's only got a year on his contract left.

If we do sign him it's got to be £250k tops.

Rumour suggesting that this might be happening because United want to avoid a lawsuit and it might be cheaper to just buy him and put him on the books.

Interesting.

>tfw you were sort of looking forward to Ched playing against your club but now it won't happen

Sad now

He's still too good for League 2 when fit desu

Digits and Ched is blessed by kek and will fire the Blades to the Premier League ahead of Wednesday next season.

Feminists on suicide watch.

Still waiting for that apology from Jessica Ennis, watch her try to kick up a shitstorm and stop this.

*Kek

Didn't capitalise his name so he didn't hear me.

He was a convicted rapist at the time.
He is innocent now so he can do what he wants.

No need for an apology and she has already distanced herself from the club.

Well shit

Well that worked

Hard to finish ahead of Wednesday when they'll be in the Premier League next season...

A convicted rapist who had served his sentence and was attempting to return to the only line of work he was qualified to do. It was disgusting how the feminazis attempted to destroy his life yet gave no shit about the several convicted murderers who had returned to professional football.

Ched isn't innocent. Not guilty isn't the same as being innocent.

The most retarded post I've ever read on this anime imageboard.

Feminazi's yes it was disgusting.
Jess had some vague connection with the club so wanting to distance the club (and herself I guess) from him is hardly the most grievous thing.

I mean I wouldn't want a convicted rapist or murderer playing for Morecambe no matter if they had served their sentence.

Doesn't matter either way now, he is an innocent man and can rebuild his life. I don't think he is a championship worthy player but the blades can waste their money how they feel.

You should check out the Emma Stone thread on /hr/

>500k (Five Hundred Thousand) for a has been that has never been any good at a championship level

what did they mean by this?

Oh yeah there's no doubt he isn't good enough for the Championship and the signing makes no sense. Just nice to see him getting his life back together now.

What is his American cousin called?

23 in 95 in the Championship overall.

Not that bad.

This Is his Sheff Utd total. Managed 10 in 28 for Norwich in the Champ one season.

10 of his 23 champ level goals were scored a decade ago, and since being released hasn't scored 1 in 4 at league 1 level

his goals of 11/12 aren't coming back

You can't shed the Ched

Maybe they feel bad for not sticking by him.

Surely there are better strikers to be bought. Even if it, for whatever reason, we're set on an underwhelming League 1 striker there are better options.

Think Kevin is having a bad afternoon here.

Feels like McCabe doing it to make a point. I can't imagine Wilder wanting much to do with it. Fair play and glad for him but we don't really need him tbqh.

Wait are all you cunts actually Sheffield United fans? Anyone go MK?

im a ched fan

There's loads of Blades on Sup Forums lad.

We're massive.

Sup Forums = Blades
reddit = Pigs

based

the system works

average age of Sup Forums roughly lines up with when they were last good

>the shitfest of twitter saying he's still and always will be a rapist

I'm sure glad being acquitted means you're still guilty.

>them times I was singing "there's only one ched evans" when I came out of the nightclub smashed off my tits

did you have a greasy chip butty after?

was a while ago la'

can't really remember it in much detail

>I-i swear i'm a normie g-guys #oneofthelads

what a truly worthwhile post

So the average age of Sup Forums is nonexistent?

>Evans was convicted on 20 April 2012
>In January 2015, it was reported that Evans had submitted fresh evidence to the Criminal Cases Review Commission, with the claim that it would strengthen his case
What was it?

>3 (THREE) replies

Imagine someone being silly when they are drunk

evidence she was an utter slag

That the girl he smashed also shouted the same stuff to other lads as they were doing her from behind, thus allowing him to reasonably assume she was consenting to him

BBM chats revealing that sket was a dutty slag.

Singing praises about a rapist makes you a pretty shitty person bro

these cunts are so buttblasted

twitter.com/rollupthecarpet/status/856526960708784128

twitter.com/rohankon/status/856534871589744640

Love how all they act as if sexual history shouldn't come into it. They just want to destroy men with impunity

Imagine this tripfag loser leaving his parent's basement

Feminazis hate guys who have sex
Right-wing Nazi Virgins also hate guys who have sex

hmmmmmmmm....
both you undesirables should hook up

>tfw neither and still a virgin

I think people need to be taught what innocent until proven guilty means and why this is a good thing to have

the sort of people calling him a rapist have no interest in fairness and legal procedure. they just want to intimidate people into following their perverted ideological agenda

look how many call themselves "survivors". constant nauseating self-victimisation.

>that sket was a dutty slag
Eyup is this the /Sheffield/ general? S6 here

>that second one
>survivors won't be believed regardless of evidence

The evidence that let one off and the other not? And the ones that got him acquitted?

delet

s10 non poor person here

Reminder that Ched Evan literally ate this slag out minutes after his wog mate had blown his beans up her rotten cunt. Deserves to be in jail for that in itself.

>S6

Wednesday fan?

S11 here.

make sure he plays a lot blades

wales need a good striker

i think this is what makes me laugh the most, lad literally ate out his black mates cum out of her fanny, no wonder he left via the fire escape, imagine trying to look at the guy at the reception desk after doing something like that?

I did a shit in the botanical gardens

I already had a team before I moved here. Fuck owls, blades, millers etc

Who hasn't

good lad

>when all the incels rage at me for saying I did something drunk because they can't relate

what ever happend to the girl who falsely accused him? does she have to pay him compensation?

no because if she had to it would deter future rape victims from coming forward in the future.

>women
>Being made to pay for their lies and poor life choices

Pick uno

it would deter future fake rape victims
why would it deter the honest ones

First muh 96, now this. Is Sheffield officially the city of banter?

>being this naive

Because proving someone actually raped you is rather difficult, idiot.

You wish, you fat bastard

fight back and get defense wounds, voilà

It's not hard to prove when it's a proper rape

I bet your mothers are real proud of you.

How is it that one guy got away with it and the other guy didn't?

Reverse racism

wrong, ched deserved the guilty verdict for this

which one?

even if ched did it who cares

S11 here

>semen slurping sport

Heheyyy

>On 13 November 2014, she stated that she would want her name removed from the stand named after her by Sheffield United at Bramall Lane, if the club was to re-sign the convicted rapist and former player, Ched Evans.[136]

I wonder if they resigned him just to spite this cunt.