Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one...

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

>trying this hard to make a new copypasta

Grow up

This

will you retarded dog shit eaters get it through your raging autism that your fucking pasta is done?
move on to the next thing before you look even more pathetic than you do now

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>getting me steamed
Obvious try of a copypasta

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

Age a bit.

The dream

Logging on

>threads are sliding right to the first page.

It’s Slidding not sliding

I even feel sorry for Andy. Imagine having a bunch of retards posting your picture everyday while daydreaming of eating shit.
This is something that isn't even ironic anymore, is just plain autistic make again and again the same shitty joke everyday.
Is just like vomiting and eating the vomit, only to repeat the action like a half brained dog.

I like you. Also, Christmas Merry, niggers ;)

it's the most cringe cancer I've ever seen on here. been here for nearly a decade. also forget to sage

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>shitty

These threads are literally your meaning for living. You wake up in the morning excited to shitpost a forced meme on Sup Forums. That’s how you choose to spend your time. Even on Christmas Eve. I don’t know where it all went wrong for you, clearly you’ve made some terrible life decisions, but you can still change and have a much better life. Just s thought.

LOL One if you logfags reported one of my posts containing the personal identification of various logposters.
Now it’s war haha. Fucking fags. Kill yourselves . Better hope you don’t slip up and find your mom thrown on the floor by swat

grow up

Lots of 9's
What dog has he got?

logged!

Post the ID's?

You did not let those quads go to waste

Grow up

MODS.
You dun goofed faggot. That's CP.

no u

Dump

Talk for yourself newfag, I have shitpost and newfag filter enabled

Ready to LOGin?

Dump

Bumb

Dump

Listen logster.
There are way over 700 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

There's 1400+ change the pasta already REEEEEE