ITT: What Europe does better then America (I know hard topic but really think hard there is probably something they do...

ITT: What Europe does better then America (I know hard topic but really think hard there is probably something they do better)

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com/babes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politics I'm pretty sure

Fuck nevermind read the Europe wikipedia they really were just a wasteland till America uplifted them. God Bless the USA

yep the continent that had 2 world wars in the last century alone has better politics then the worlds only superpower... Why are there so many people on the spectrum on here fuck autistic people

It says does not did, politics in Europe currently is better than America I'm pretty sure

Culturally collapse and manage to make their dominating ethnicity a minority by allowing unrestricted access to Muslim Immigrants.

The clue is in the name, cunt.
>WORLD war

Food, cars, social policy... That's just off the top of my head. I'm a burger btw.

The history amd culture of europe is better

you are a fucking retard

>the culture
you are pathetic

They lose wars better.
They fail to walk on the moon better.

They are better at getting hit by heavy duty trucks in malls and other public crowded places.

Daily reminder, USA has never won a single war without needing an ally.

Not one.

The food's pretty good

>Daily reminder, USA has never won a single war without needing an ally.
>Not one.
Name a country that has.

Britain, many times.

I'm pretty sure america wouldn't have existed without Europe

Pretty much every form of science and engineering, education and anything else important

Burma in 1769

They are objectively better at letting their women get gang raped by muslims.

Someone can't use google

Basically handing the muzzies their country

Education - general levels of intelligence and culture. Really no comparison, Americans are immature as fuck.

they're pretty good at not getting shot during school

The death count by firearms doesn't seem to be at sociopathic levels.

Maybe because your commie governments wont let you have them

Probably because they don't like the idea of their citizens dying to firearm-related incidents reaching sociopathic levels.

They also like the fact you have to depend on them for protection and if a revolution is necessary you have nothing to fight with.

Education.

>Europe does better then America
Blocks trucks' ways

>protection
If a criminal doesn't have a gun to begin with, there's no immediate danger apart from physical strength.
>if a revolution is necessary
What would they revolt against? Education standards being too high? Healthcare not costing an arm and a leg? Having a better democratic process than the country that prides itself on its democratic process? Please.

A knife can kill more than a gun can bud no reloading...

Your ancestors come from europe (the ones who actually creted nice things)

I would revolt at the fact that the pedophiles that run europe let the muslims in en masse even after what happened the last time muslims came into europe...or are you forgetting your ancestors having to literally reclaim 2/3rds of the known world at the time?

We're too advanced to need a armed revolution, if the government has an army you just find a political way to make that army useless.

Violent revolutions are always bad cause they create enough chaos and lack of power to allow bad people to guide stupid ones

You must be french

Actually Italian
Maybe I think this way cause we've always been better at avoiding wars than winning them, Italian politicians sucks cause they're too good

Are you retarded, or do are intentionally missing the point entirely?
I won't argue that letting in muslims was a bad idea. There's a right way and a wrong way to do it. It's my personal opinion that I shouldn't fault a government for, at least, trying to be sympathetic.

Yeah ours may be warmongering fucks but hey europe has no room to talk as they literally killed the natives of more than one continent extremely close to extinction

hate themselves and their own culture? all that shit is going away lol, america will have to be it's conservator, even the most ancient monasteries are just going to be treeless gated muslim suburbs filled with the sound of women being beaten because every single european is a fat, weak, gutless faggot traitor to the western corpus, to their family, to their own parents, to themselves and to god

so I dunno, whatever you call weak little men who are satisfying to beat up, there isn't actually an english word that means "gives you a boner when it cries"

cheese

or are you*
Fuck, maybe I'm retarded.

Europe will be a part of the middle east in less than twenty years....again

Croissants.

They didn't come from your shitty country.

It produced countries like Switzerland, Finland and Denmark

Healthcare.

Cars.

Mexican-American war, Various Indian wars, Spanish American war.

Literally everything. americans ruined all bringing degeneracy/faggotry to this world

Your country won't even exist if it wasn't for us mutt

Neger

What language are you speaking right now dumbfuck?

Europe is not a country you fucking idiot

why the fuck are americans so fucking retarded

English. The Queen's.

he didn't say it is

Too stupid to realize it was posted by a Eurofag trolling other Eurofags.

kek

America's not a country either. The UN treats ut as a continent. The same as Europe

diet

This is the dumbest fucking point people make who are trying to sound smart. Yes, we know there are "the Americas". But stop pretending like when people say America, you don't know exactly what they are referring to, you reddit faggot.

Europe has better social laws... but then again Europe struggles to pay their own bills... see Greece

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

Lmao he was referring to t.USA bro. You're the retard who is failing to tell the difference.

Well stop pretending that the USA is more than it is. The US constitutes just 4% of the worlds population and just 30% of the American continent

Facts are only dumb when you don't understand them.

Are you saying only Reddit has clever people?

Getting chucked by mudslims more then niggers

-Being the Hitler Fuck puppet
-Being Soviets fuck puppet
-Being muslims Fuck slave
-Being a fuck puppet in general

That's because until very recently, America did not want to appear unilateral in fighting a war. They wanted moral backup in the form of other countries willing to back up their support with blood. They have not been the evil empire. Until recently. Trump will fix that.He'll have America show the world it can be evil.

Public transport.
Energy diversification.
Thinking.
Technological progress matching social evolution.
Resource management.
Ecological sustainability.
Foresight.
Nutrition.

Better measurement system

For the love of GOD SOURCE?!

being faggots :^)

Just wondering, how many native americans are left?

Found little, but some, by reverse image search. Try it.

Their internet is vastly superior. Much faster and great ping times.

They fight amongst each other better than the US; to the point where they have countries the size of our states, provinces the size of our counties, and brought forth the first 2 world wars.

>superior
>data caps everywhere

Living conditions for people who aren't rich. Living in America is like living in a rich person's back yard.