Happy love story thread? I'll start. Strap the fuck in

Happy love story thread? I'll start. Strap the fuck in.

>Be me, user, 16 YO and 6/10 at best.
>Close female friend of mine isn't happy with her relationship, and her boyfriend is a good friend of mine.
>I try to help out as much as i can, but after about an hour of talking the consensus is the relationship is over to her.
>She's strong. She finds a way to break up with him, even though he loves her so much.
>She finds out that he got her a christmas present.
>It's a fucking gold dipped rose.
>He accepts her feelings (he's a good guy, just a little confused) and lets her keep the rose.
>She's sad as fuck, and i feel bad for her, so I talk with her all night.
>At this point, i really like her. But i've had an awful experience in the past and i'm not really looking for a relationship.
>We hit it off. We're both looking for the same kind of job, and at the end of the night she says she feels awful about it, but she has feelings foe me.
>holyshitdude.jpg
>I decide to break out of my shell and say I feel the same way about her because I do really love her.
>This all happened last night.
>I'm so happy i could cry.
>But, i've gotts tell my friend, not to mention our whole friend group about this new development.
>Anyone care to give me a few tips? My last relationship was awful, and I know nothing about love.

Mods?

Can you explain what you mean? I'm an absolute newfag.

I'd hold off on telling everyone before she changes her mind and you look like a desperate fool.
Also might lose that ex-boyfriend friend. No way he's gonna think you 2 madly fell in love in one night. In his mind you 2 were probably cheating behind his back and she broke up with him for you so you 2 would stop sneaking around.
Also, everything that's happening right now in your high school years will matter for the rest of your life. These things matter. Nothing will ever be more important than what happens between you, Suzy, and those dumb off-yellow brick walls.

>Be me, user, 16 YO
>This all happened last night

underaged b&

He means OP is underage and should get the b&

Hah, I appreciate the sarcasm, but he's a good guy, he isn't petty enough to never talk to me again over a girl. And I get it, it probably does look like we're cheating, but I didn't state how clingy he was being. They were always talking and she was never happy. But I am surprised by how quickly she moved on. She's probably the most mentally strong person I know.

What is b&?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Me sorry am fag

OP, you're an absolute cunt

Kill yourself faggot OP

Google Coach Correy Wayne
Literally changed the way I interact with women and now that I understand them and have found an amazing gf

nice one man, i know many will be buttblasted that you are enjoying your life moreso than they are but i am happy, needless to say i have no advice to provide because regardless of what i do my relationships somehow crash and burn. keep at it man.

Thanks a lot, man. But I don't mind the criticism at all, I actually find it quite hilarious. And don't you give up man, there's someone for everyone.

I'll go since OP is a youngling, im 18 which is young but no ban
>be me
>15 at the time
>had very few friends
>nobody disliked me but nobody really clicked with me
>decently well known but kind of outsider
>meet cool girl at dance
>get to talking, become friends
>get her number, plan to hang out next weekend
>shes pretty cute, im interested
>she keeps telling me about her friend X
>"user you will love X im certain" nah bitch i wanna dick you down
>go with it anyways, super skeptical
>agree to introduce her to my best friend
>double date mixer sort of thing
>best friend and i are wingmen for each other whenever the other is single
>prom girl is short petite qt like 5'1 and thin
>quirky but not in the "not like the other girls" bullshit way
>p gud like a 7 or 8
>mention this to best friend
>turns out hes fucking wild for short thin girls
>convenient.png
>friday rolls around, just looking to have fun for once, not super invested in prom girl
>we meet up at a festival
>walk around a bit, my friend is yet to arrive and X might not show at all
>just us walking around for a while until my friend shows up
>get a ride from her parents since none of us have cars, her parents fucking love me
>parents always love me bc all my friends besides my best friend were adults as a kid
>go back to her house and chill on the couch playing xbox
>plot twist her parents are ACTUAL MILLIONAIRES and own a mansion with the entire top floor for that one chick
>mfw insanely rich chick isnt a self righteous asshole
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>best friend seems into her, she seems into him
>cool w me i did my job as wingman
>suddenly hear footsteps
>X walks into the loft area
>holyfuckingshit.mp4
>looks at least 17 or 18, cool laidback blonde chick wearing a letterman jacket and jeans
>gave off strong "cool older chick next door" vibes, out of my league
>walks over and i stand up to shake her hand
>literally pink background with sparkles like in movies or some shit
Cont.?

no?

fuck no

It starts good but gets wildly terrible as it goes on, one of the people almost ends with a restraining order

One day I decided to have my friends over. Lily and Alexis we where just having a normal sleepover talking about boys and doing each other’s hair, then lily and I decided to ask Alexis to look about the window. She gets creeped out easily she always talks about gohsts and stuff like that so we thought that we would get a good laugh. When Alexis stuck her head out the window she did exactly what we thought she would do, freak out. We asked her what was wrong and she said that there was a man standing in my front yard we told Alexis that she was just being paranoid it was probably just my dog but when lily and I looked out side there it was now almost a year later every third Friday of each month at 11:34 p.m. I see the same man standing in my front yard holding a sign asking me to come outside and play.

This is quite interesting. Go on, please.