Tfw mom is already playing Christmas music

>tfw mom is already playing Christmas music
Why is Christmas music the same 25 songs covered by 100s of artists, when will someone drop some new shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bticsSYg6Co
youtube.com/watch?v=LSDh2DuzM_o
youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=MZyAxR7voTg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChGgIvhy5cU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8R5WOy7X8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccux71pdKOo
youtube.com/watch?v=eYGEzmk3UKo
youtube.com/watch?v=kjciG6YgALY
youtube.com/watch?v=PkylgZFT_CM
youtu.be/MFKxK9wTLO0
youtube.com/watch?v=x6zypc_LhnM
youtube.com/watch?v=98UjjwzJBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=72nLAg2mMFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the only original Christmas album I know of

Christmas thread? Christmas thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=bticsSYg6Co

I mean. The OG jingle bells and shit probably was on some album or sheet music

youtube.com/watch?v=LSDh2DuzM_o

youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI

>tfw you will never have a comfy Christmas eve in your small Tokyo apartment with your qt gf that you plan on proposing to

>Why is Christmas music the same 25 songs covered by 100s of artists, when will someone drop some new shit?
never
the west no longer believes in jesus christ. atheist have ruined this holiday into a buy me shit affair. hence why the music is just rehashed old songs song by your new age pop stars etc

What was the last true Christmas classic anyway? Mariah Carey?

Its like people stopped caring about Christmas after the 90s

hurts :(

youtube.com/watch?v=MZyAxR7voTg

>tfw Christmas on the 90s and 00s as a child felt like a magical time and now it just feels like an ordinary day.
Did I grow old or was it just better then?

Christmas still makes me feel like a child.
Not in a magical way, but all the people being together (even for only buying-related purposes) makes me feel weird. Also, the city looks really beautiful when covered in cheap christmas trees and lights.

I like it if it snows. Then it's truly beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=ChGgIvhy5cU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8R5WOy7X8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccux71pdKOo
youtube.com/watch?v=eYGEzmk3UKo
youtube.com/watch?v=kjciG6YgALY

Getting older has something to do with it, but I think people just don't really believe anymore. Adults don't believe in Christ, kids don't believe in Santa. Christmas is a time for family and the family unit has been weakened. Even when I was a kid a lot of my classmates were just worried whether they would spend Christmas at their mom's house or their dad's house. People order their gifts online, so even that last family event of going shopping together is gone. I think faith is the biggest part of it though, you can't expect non-Christians to truly care about Christmas. It just becomes a commercialized Hallmark holiday like it is in Japan. DAMMIT CHARLIE BROWN WE'VE LOST THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS

youtube.com/watch?v=PkylgZFT_CM

I live for those comfy Christmas feels.

youtu.be/MFKxK9wTLO0

Great newer Christmas tune

it's fucking october

>a song about cucking Santa Claus

Well its certainly modern

I told your mom to play something else but she insisted. . .

It never snows here (beach town with mediterranean climate). Also, I'm from the southern hemisphere so we celebrate christmas on summer.
I like christmas here tho, it may not be the perfect Hollywood-tier scenery but walking through the beach at 1AM while looking at both the dark sea and the light-covered palms is great.

cool classic song
youtube.com/watch?v=x6zypc_LhnM

Ultimate comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=98UjjwzJBFE

Australia?

Let's write a christmas song Sup Forums

No, Chile.

Christmas EP from a chilean band. It doesn't sound like traditional christmas music at all but it's still great.
youtube.com/watch?v=72nLAg2mMFI