/iaaf/

German team won Gold in the 4x100m Women's Relay competition in Nassau and is now qualified for the IAAF WC in London from the 4th - 8th August.

General track thread! Which events are you awaiting the most? Which disciplines do you like best? Which athletes do you support?

Other urls found in this thread:

soester-anzeiger.de/sport/lokalsport/erkaeltet-gina-lueckenkemper-zuschauerin-beim-gold-lauf-dlv-staffel-8206363.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

running on a straight line while doped is not an sport

The german team consisted of Rebekka Haase, Lisa Mayer, Alexandra Burghardt and Tatjana Pinto.

They got in first place with 43,72s before Jamaica 42,95s and China 43,11s.

They don't run on a line though.

Man I now know why track and field isn't popular world wide. I used to be a serious runner back in my high school days and would follow the sport on all levels to almost an autistic level of attention. Now that I'm a little bit older I find myself not caring at all about the World Relays or most meets. I'll still watch the Pre Classic and most heats at the world championships/olympics but I don't give a damn about the other stuff.

It's a shame reallt

I am going to the world championships in London. Got tickets for Wednesday which has mens 800, 400 and steeple finals.

Problem with world champs is the events are all spread out over the week so you don't get to see much just going for one day. Tickets are expensive too. Diamond league is much better value.

what are the prices?

MUH

from £30 for bad seats on a bad day
to £160 good seats on a good day

>running on a straight line while doped

Sounds like a friday night after the office.

Are you the norwegian from /biathlon/?

>Are you the German who always starts biathlon threads?

Yeah. That's me.

>Where was my waifu lückenkemper??

She had a cold and a sore throat. She was there but didn't run. She said herself she wasn't at 100%.
>soester-anzeiger.de/sport/lokalsport/erkaeltet-gina-lueckenkemper-zuschauerin-beim-gold-lauf-dlv-staffel-8206363.html

>I got banned from all boards for participating in the bike lock guy threads

Damn, what did you do? People haven't even been banned for reposting Moldylock's hairy pusspuss.

Looking forward to racewalking

that fucking face

>Kek I love how we all have the same waifus.

This is probably because all of them share a certain type of beauty. I bet other dudes who are into huge plastic tits, botox faced bimbo sluts also share the same waifus.

lel. Meme-worthy indeed.

Not meaning to be crude, but Lisa Mayer is probably the most beautiful woman in the world, if you know what I mean. Her boyfriend is a lucky guy.

>poaching africans

Fuck you she's mine!
you can have literally any other sprinter(Lisa, the other whitey or the qweenz) for all I care
Gina ist Maine frau

sorry, man, there are not enough white people left. no white wife for the poo.

Who are these seman Germans?

B-but we wuz aryanz n shiet?

I wouldn't reply to your bait shit but the thread needs a bump either way.

>Who are these seman Germans?

Rebekka Haase, Lisa Mayer and Alexandra Burghardt as written here To know who is who check the names written on the shirts here The portuguese-angolan girl's name is Tatjana Lofamakanda Pinto.

>Former high jumper Alexandra Plaza quits professional sports at age 23.

Does anybody know a good site for tack news, schedules and events?