So guys I owe 20k to the wrong people and have to pay them by Friday...

So guys I owe 20k to the wrong people and have to pay them by Friday, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make 20k and am open to suggestions.

Obtaining drugs to sell an option? Or if pic related, maybe sell a few vids/find a rich old dude?

I also have 10k cash right now

Cam whore.

Even if youre male. Target china. Get ready to fap in front of an audience, private video chat with dudes, and stick stuff in your ass.

You can block your home country if it makes it easier.

I suggest you use the next hour to google research how to get started, then off you go.

You can do something illegal or get a loan and owe money to other people

>kill yourself
>problem solved
>???
>profit

Where can I get a loan for 20k?

Can I make 20k a week doing this? I'm surprisingly a handsome man

I was thinking about it but then they'd go to my brothers or parents

Why would you even take money from the wrong people in the first place? You deserve whatever you get.

Kill yourself faggot

You mad or something?

Gotta be honest dude i just started researching this this morning.

Apparently if youre handsome you can do quite well camming as a male. I read multiple sources.

Might be your very best bet honestly.

Youd make more money in ecommerce, which i actually do, but that takes too much time to set up for your circumstances.

Maybe i can help you mr trips but you have to tell me;
1) who did you borrow from?
2) where has the money gone?

So you're telling me if I spread my asshole I can make 20k?

Not op, but I'm interested to make money by anyway I can. What is ecommerce exactly? Trading?

I borrowed money from a drug dealer to invest on the stock market because I got a insider tip but was wrong and lost Alot

BITCOINS KEK

Wasnt bit coins but the stock market

Drug mule

Well, you could whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for 20 bucks apiece. Or 20 really fat chicks for a thousand bucks.

How do I do this,

Please some one help

If femanon and pic is related, I have a bestial vid shoot coming up in a few days. You'll have to be ok with sucking a pony, and being anally penetrated. Are you desperate enough?

Approach the dealer you owe money to and ask him to set you up as a way of settle the debt.
Shove drugs up your ass and get on a plane.
Once you arrive shit out the drugs and hand them over to your contact

I dont know. Like i said just found out about this and it sounds easy af. Just throwing out a suggestion.

Trading is part of it. The term youd google is arbitrage. Finding things at lower price and selling higher.

You could use for example shopify which has an excellent website building wizard, finding manufacturers and suppliers in china (aliexpress is your source), posting them as your own products at a markup, using fb advertising to draw traffic, and when someone places an order, take their money, order the product from the supplier and sub in their address.

Yes this is legal, its the entire US market. I just yesterday found a leather bound journal in a big name bookstore selling for 45 dollars. I examined it and it is indeed the same book and supplier selling it on aliexpress for 3 dollars. Dont have moral qualms. Perceived value is how the market works.

You could also get a seller account on amazon fba, head to a close out store or liquidation center, and use their app to scan barcodes.

The amazon seller app will instantly tell you how well a product is selling, for how much, and if you as a third party user can sell it legally.

Get a good find, buy it, mail it to amazon, set your price. They will stock it, sell it and send it for you. If you house with them also you get amazon prime shipping ie your buyers get free 2 day rush shipping, and most amazon shoppers have no clue its mostly third party venders.

They think its just amazon doing everything, so you get amazons brand name trust.

Plenty of tutorials and info online to get you started on this.

4 Chan disappointing me with ideas today, maybe I should just be killed

Hmm guess not.

>borrowing money from a drug dealer
>comes to Sup Forums for advice

you're beyond help.

Yeah. This. You might get a beating but dealer sure as shit doesn’t want a murder investigation following him around. Admit you fucked up. Record the conversation. Negotiate a way of paying.

Or kill the dealer. Its you or him. Claim self defence.

Kek.
Natural selection in action ladies and gentlemen.

OP, borrow another 20k, and then put in binary options. Your chances are 1 in 2. 50/50. you will make it all back in a day or will lose and you won't be any more dead.

What's a good way to kill him

Murder is probably the best way of killing him

Poison in his meatballs. Put just a little bit in right as he goes to take a bite, and he will exclaim, " MAMA MIA THATSA SPICYIA MEETBOL!"

How do I pay binaries

What's a good way to murder

if you donate to me because of my bad christmas, you won't get 20k but your wellbeing will be better.

Lmfao

get bitcoins ree

But you are dead, so why do you care about them?

I'll just kill him, how do I find a gun