Help me out my bro is gonna fight this asshole named Erin tomorrow. But the problem is Erin is a mma fighter...

Help me out my bro is gonna fight this asshole named Erin tomorrow. But the problem is Erin is a mma fighter. He keeps talking to my brothers gf,any advice????

This is him youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

Other urls found in this thread:

less-real.com/quotes/6900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have no fucking chance to beat this guy unless you ignore fighting rules. This guy has studied them, you need to break them. Go straight for the balls or try to sweep his legs and get him on the floor as quickly as possible

your brother's gf is a slut

Okay I like the balls idea but not the wrestling. Me and my brother are horrible wrestlers

Dear Op,

Your brother is a cuck and needs to dumb his cunt whore slut ass bitch of a gf also your bro needs to lift and stop being a beta male phag. Happy holidays

- yours truly Chad

Punch him as hard as you can in his adams apple, you WILL collapse his windpipe and likely kill him. Alternatively just a jab will leave it a tad open and should keep him alive.

He is trained in mma so will likely defend his face leaving that wide open.

Dude we can fight we ate from Chicago, but Erin just has that experience... alot of people think we could win. I need street fight advice to take him out of his element.

Cup your hand, slap his ear. Nobody really puts up a defence for that

I don't care if we kill this fucking asshat

Win the fight

Hire a pro to wreck him before the fight. This or get jacked with synthol fast.

How without weapons how

I like your thinking but that will make us look like a pussy if we bring someone else in. He's already gonna fight my big brother than me if he loses...

Chad here, The problem isn't this faggot. It's you and your brother. Your gf is clearly a whore and she's attracted to his alpha muscles and idgaf attitude
>biceps.gif
You need to stop being a white Knight and stop mate guarding. Ghost her.

Erin is a girl's name.

Watch fightTIPS on YouTube. And like others said, ignore rules. Just try not to kill him

That'll hurt him so much more then any punch. Op use this. 5/5.

You said you're from the windy city so you should know the rules. Rule number one if you want to win there are no rules.
Remember these hits in any order
eyes or nose to blind
temple to get knock out
abdominal to wind him

Or if you're serious kick knee or twist elbow sideways keep hitting until there is no movement or reponse.

Will you be recording? If so, can you please post it for us to enjoy?

Chicago street fights, use anything an anything goes. Moved away from that shithole many moons ago.

Mate, don't even fkn try. As many Sup Forumsros says, tell your brother to dump that slut. Cuz if she talks to Erin, she aint even worth fighting for

Really like how this user thinks!

Get someone to fight him BEFORE he comes to the fight.

Also dump the whore she'll cheat anyway.

If you fight him go for a floor. Wrestle and disable his dominant hand/leg. Elbow in solar plexus, kidney or balls. You can also press his eyeball with your thumb. He'll go out in seconds. Don't go for punches has got a fast jab and keeps his eyes open. Other shot is a punch in the ear should take him out but care for counter.

don't bother with sluts m8

Liver punches hurt like a mother fucker

Yes I'll record my brother but idk if I'll be recording my turn. Me and Jeff are game planning to make the first fight long to tire him out and when ita my turn I put the hurting on him. And yes I'm from chi but we usually don't 1 on 1 it's a group of people jumping

Tell him she has gonorrhea his brain will go into overdrive trying to spell it.

What are your (all 3) heights and weights? Are you physically active? Better a close hand fighting or from a distance? Do you know any forms of fighting other than street?

Kek youre tag teaming this guy? You just ruined you and your brothers Christmas user. Have fun with whatever shit injury you get from a dude that literally trains for this shit for hours a day

Erin is about 6 foot and he fights at 185 IDK what he walks around as. I've been to a few of his cage fights at MFL I know he has a hard right hand and good bjj so we don't want to take it to the ground. I'm 6'3 but very skinny I can't even bench 200. My brother Jeff is two years older about the same build just shorter. No I've never done any fighing except watching ufc

This. Break rules.

The big rule you break is balls. The bad rule you break is throat. The nastiest rule you break is the law. Ain't nobody talkin to your GF when they hear you straight up tore a chunk of this guy's cheek out with your teeth

I mean dude I'm not a pussy. And Erin asked for it honestly. People keep saying Alison is a whore, but she's Erin's ex and he won't leave her alone...

this

Ur fukt. Ask him to tape how he bangs her and send you a copy. That should motivate you to lift.

Bring a stick.

>No I've never done any fighing except watching ufc, but uet squaring off with a trained MMA fighter.
Man, if this ain't b8 then my advice to you is, sit this one out. You're about to get a lesson on hard reality!

She is a whore.

Sounds like mma Chad here is just being mms Chad and the slut is eager to talk to him. Maybe reconsidering this shit is a good idea

No it's going down man. I will not let anyone fuck with me or my brother. Even if I end up with a broken nose or jaw we will show up and fight our hardest

post vid tomorrow around this time

Hit him in the balls

This. Make our Christmases

Props to user, but unless you get lucky youre not going to win this. Take some cheap shots and try to end it quick because I'm sure his endurance will out last yours. If you're taller hope your reach is greater then his and use this to your advantage.

I'm just being honest here, I probably won't post it unless we win...

Can always tell when young people fight they either cannot/or think there is some moral fistycuffs rules. Best advice you can ever get about fighting in any situation and I'll change it so you're sure to understand never bring a fist to a bat fight.

this.

Go full faggot, start crying and stuff. Let him know you're weak (should'nt be hard). And then, when all his defence are low hit. Hit him fast, hard and straight...2hits in the trroat and one in the balls. After that just keep hitting to the point he hits the floor and goes incousous. YOU DONT STOP STOMPING TILL HE GO UNCONSCIOUS.

This should the trick.

You're welcome.

Bring an unloaded gun and tell him if he doesn't fuck off things will get serious.
Key word here is unloaded. And pray he isn't packing too

Op You could just shit talk and hold off until an adult comes and breaks it up?

I just told my parents

watch some krav maga videos on youtube
as much as you can, avoid fighting
keep in mind he is a pro
and keep in mind you may not be the only one breaking fighting rules
also try to guard a lot
and be careful with nose/throat punches as that shit can kill and you really don't want that

less-real.com/quotes/6900

Bring a fuckin knife.

Yeah, that's about the type of advice to expect from Sup Forums

this, don't blame the guy. Its the girls fault because shes in a relationship, he's doing nothing wrong. Also consider that your brother just bores her and thats why shes like this.
Beating some dude up seems to be an easy to grasp solution but the reality is a lot more complicated.
Some boyfriend of a chick I fucked wanted to fight me. Lol.

Also if you guys lose that slut is gone

Literally listen to everyone else talking about breaking rules. Fuck fighting rules. You wanna square up in the streets then fuck you if you think there is some bull shit rules. After I got jumped (got a concussion and a broken rib) I said fuck fighting rules. Only fight I ever won (and only one I ever got in besides being jumped) I just kicked that dick right in his dick. TOE POINTED TOWARDS BALLS FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE. I legit am responsible for that man having 1 testicle now. That’s literally all it took cause he was too busy panicking about his balls to do anything. Dude called me a bitch for kicking him in the balls so I got kinda pissed and kicked him in the head after that (yes that was totally BM but he said it while bending down in pain so it was just too easy. Like dude don’t talk shit when you’re vulnerable, that’s some stupid shit). His head was fine so I don’t feel too bad about the unnecessary kick but I’ll be honest in saying I feel bad that the dude only has 1 fuckin testicle.

He tried to send friends after me for a while in revenge but nothing ever happened after that. We talked it out and I said sorry and RIP to his left teste and he said sorry for starting the fight.