Why do europeans blame EVERYTHING on Americans...

Why do europeans blame EVERYTHING on Americans? Why cant they ever just take responsibility for their actions instead of scapegoating everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com/babes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't?

All the pent up rage from not being able to constantly fight wars with one another or subjugate savages. I say let em all kill eachother off and watch them crawl back to us again like the last 2 times..

Don't you have something better to do, say go start a war with some third world country?
I'm sure that it will make you feel all better about yourself and make us hate you less

>hes doing it already
seriously, what is up with this obsessive inferiority complex?

>They don't. They just don't like Americans because they're fat and uncultured.

Wtf are you talking about? You've made this problem up yourself dude. Europe blames Europe for this, come here and see for yourself. I've never heard anyone blame America for refugees in Europe and nor has anyone else.

>You've made this problem up yourself dude
BULL SHIT. I see euros all the time blaming the migrant crises on America. Some are even so stupid that they claim america made Merkel open up the gates of europe.

Our culture has been adopted all over the world shit-for-brains.

What to your 2nd world country?
Oh you seppos are funny
Pro tip, not eurofag

>Why do europeans blame EVERYTHING on Americans?
what?

Baseball caps aren't culture my friend

Eurofag here.. I like merica. Would rather live there than in this fuckin retarded gayrope.

Culture

HahHHHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHahHHHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHahHHHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHahHHHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahahHHHsgzhahahaahahahahahahdgdusuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhshahahahahshahshshsushahhahahahahaahah

Well when Achmeds cock is chokeing your mom and little sister and your dad just went to prison for having a butter knife i guess theirs not much else to do but hate on Americans.

Whats the difference between the united states of america and a block of cheese?

>if you leave the cheese for 200 years it grows a culture

Your culture is gone. Say hi to Eurabia cuckboy

"A key factor has been the intervention of regional and world powers, including Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United States. Their military, financial and political support for the government and opposition has contributed directly to the intensification and continuation of the fighting, and turned Syria into a proxy battleground."

It's not just the US, the US has a history of repeatedly fucking up. Were it not for russia and US mainly, the civil war would have been long over in Syria and you'd have no ISIS and a lower stream of refugees.

>us and russia main contributors in problem
>europe calls this out
>us calls europe crybabies

sorry faggot, try looking into why there are refugees in the first place. Even putin was man enough to acknowledge his and the US's mistake of being there.

STOP HURTING MY AMERICAN FEELINGS

I AM NOT FAT

>uncultured
>listens to Lady Gaga
>wears new nikes

Go back to early 20th century studies europhaggot

The last one time faggot. Britain and France were almost winning when you arrived. And hell, even for the ww2 it wasn't only you, but Russia aswell. US propaganda for the win.

Why are Americans second rate Europeans tho.

That guy on EU flag is literally Amerimutt meme lol nice try fatties

Butthurt English found

Why are you so second rate though.

Naw, y'all just pissed it's true

You forget your "empire" just repaid it's WW2 debt back in 2006 faggot

Still doens't solves the issue of being a second rate European. Still classy fatty.

This. I'm an American too but I read comments where they actual Ameritards act like the US was hot shit and Europe was just so inferior etc. If the US was actually closer, or even connected to Europe on a geographic scale, I think it'd be a lot different. Getting tag teamed in to fight the final round isn't a single handed accomplishment

L O L
I'm American, not European. Why would anyone want to be a huge faggot?

You ever play video games?
You ever notice how the losers are always the ones talking massive shit?
You ever notice how it's always the ones who lose who claim the game was unfair or imbalanced?
Despite the fact that this is demonstrably just their own fuck-ups?

Yeah.

Bro, reread your history. They we're bombing London. Bombing England's capital. They we're not going to win the Western front without the billions of dollars lent to them, and the millions of US troops. End of story.

>I'm American, not European. Why would anyone want to be a huge faggot?
>Americna
>Faggot

Answered your own question you 2nd hand European.

Well when you bomb some shithole and those mudslimes invade the whole europe,who should we blame? Burgertards,ofc.

Go back and read 18th, 19th, and 20th century history.
Just mad you guys have the weakest military in the white world.

Never has there been loli hotter than this camsexter.com/babes

>weakest military
Why dont you try conquering russia

It was imposed and that's part of the reason why everyone hates you

Why do americans think that europe is a country?

are they fucking retarded because all the inbreeding?

Kek our culture is fine faggot your never existed in the first place

>are they fucking retarded
You know they are

Because it's better than being a huge nigger faggot

Why don't you? That would sound like a good old fashioned 20th century Europe move.

Hurdurrr
>be Germany
>be 1938
>realize your only contender is England
>start war
>cry when lose
>now neither you or England are world powers
>left with Soviet Russia and USA
>do anything you can to try to lighten the blow
>u merimutt fat

You realize we aren't retarded like you right?

They might not have won, but would they have lost? Nazi Germany would still need to amass enough troops to assault the island. They were losing on the Eastern front. America was sitting back in both wars making money off it. The pretty much tipped to scale, but they were in a position to choose and either side they chose would have won at that point because both were so warn down. Even if the US didn't enter they would have to choose between fighting England in an offense or fighting back Russia from a losing defense

I didn't blame you bitches so far for anything, but it would be ridiculously easy to do it and be right. Your foreign politics are a major reason why the refugees are flowing into Europe now. You can deny it all day long but your interference since 1953 in the middle east had major implications for the power structures there ultimately leading indirectly to the forming of the IS. And before any of you uneducated morons deny this fucking research it before commenting. Note that this is only a response to uninformed amerifat opinions they seem to feel the need to scream once in a while so they can deflect any responsibility themselves in the matter. UK can join that ranks too since they interfered and colluded with the US on several occasions. I can give you sidelong lists of events you had your filthy greedy hands in.

>USA plz halp us
>why won't halp
>capital bombed
>no USA plzzzzzz
>here's a huge loan
>not good enough
>capital still being bombed
>okay we halp
>push axis back to Germany
>21st century
>u mericans didn't do nothing!

>be Eurofaggot
>USA didn't join WW2 quick enough
>USA stop starting wars

Read a history book at look at how big of imperialists you were, and how many large scale wars we're averted because of our politics on the 20th century.

You are allowing them in faggot. Stop being lefty faggots and you wouldn't have that problem.

I don't get why us whites just can't get along. The Chinese are catching up and here we are arguing on Sup Forums like faggots.

>hurrr can't come with good reason for current refugee crisis.

>go look at our past hurrr

fck off merifat, it's about the now. I literally coudnt give 2 shits about the past.

That's your response. You made your own bed imperialist.

>Projecting this hard
>I'm actually an American
>Never said US needs to stop starting wars
>Was just trying to say US had a bit of Deus Ex Machina thing going on by joining at near the end of the war and that the US was an external force that could have sided whatever way they wanted, and lastly that people act like the US was hot shit during the world wars and we're so much better than those damn eurofags cause we had to clean their messes up again

Well, It's the truth my dude. I don't deny the US did some amazing things in the past, but it's not relevant to the current refugee crisis.

OP asked why we blame US, the truth is; it's not only the US who's to blame. It's a few major countries, where russia and the US are the biggest contributors.

I just dont get why this thread has derailed to past achievements like it mather at all.

Well, we kind of did have to. Europe would be a shit hole if we didn't loan the money to rebuild it.

Yeah, I know. I meant "cleaning up the mess" as in joining the war to end it, not the loaning of money for rebuilding.
That part was actually aimed at the mentality some Americans have thinking that the Us was and is so great surrounding things in the world wars and shitting on Europeans for it without looking at things in better detail

My dude. The Syrian civil war was happening whether the USA / Russia intervened or not. Iraq has almost finished cleaning up the mess the USA made, and will now be a truly free state. No dictator telling you what kind of underwear to wear. The middle east will be a better place in 30 years. It's unfortunate, but it had to happen. Also, many of our European Allie's joined in this fight. Not just us to blame. I'll tell you one thing. The if the USA falls be ready for a war and dark age so terrible nothing before will rival it. Also, the refugees, we have accepted plenty ourselves. I live in Detroit. Look up a city called Dearborn Michigan.

Europe is a shitplace which is kept down by its own, rigid laws. These laws are there to grant rich and political class the possibility to keep their places.

There is almost no or very few possibility for young people to do something; basically no dreams.

We are not blaming 'murrica, but just autistically screeching to it.

You basically don't know anything about history and is just trying to look smart, all Allies were able to maintain war because of the american lend lease, which not only did they supply USSR but made britain and US continue the two front war which basically enable USSR not being obliterated

Plus US embargo on Japan allowed the USSR fight only on one front, with oil Japan never go to war against US, therefore mass invasion on Siberia on a enemy which is not able to maintain one front.

Btw I am brazilian

Muh fucking dude

Agreed my dude. We all suffer from the refugee crises in the end. The thing with what I meant was that without the intervention of the US, the rebels would have been wiped out very quickly. From what I remember, Russia sided with Assad and supported him, US didn't accept Assad's ruling and financed the rebels who eventually split up and a rogue faction of the rebels(ISIS) was created.

People blame US for the rebels gaining so much power and even splitting off into a rogue faction. The truth is sadly there would have been a civil-war with or without anyones involvement. Syria was the aftermath of the middle-east revolution craze back then, but because the rebels were so well financed; they were actually able to start a proxy-war.

Its like you said, right now everyone is suffering, we all need to stand together tbh. Refugees are ravaging our culture, our country; raping our women and we're arguing about the how's and why's.

Because they're all neckbeards arguing over who took the biggest shit. What kind of question is this user?

Ohh it is not like that they had an dictator killing oposition and an opressed people which had ties with people trying to bring US down

I'm not allowing shit, I voted for the party who wants to stop this lunacy in my country and I will defend my homeland when it becomes necessary. So stfu with baseless assumptions and no facts.

>they

exactly. We shoudn't have interfered. If assad wanted to kill his people, he should have. Now they're here and we're the ones complaining about them.

We need to stop the migration of refugees. They are cacuasian as well though. They will be diluted into whites in no time, just like the Italians. We just need to get rid of Islam.

Yes you are soyboy. Move to the USA, we love us some more whites.

The military of Russia is utterly shit, third world level, they lost to the french, to the germans, HELL EVEN TO Poland's

Russia is so shit that is basically impossible to conquer, once you reach shit-land there is only shit to eat

>Be Brazilian
>Be irrelevant in this thread/context/world

i'm 1/8192 native, pay debts you white scum

I don't mind an opinion from someone that isn't a European or American. It's not biased. You're just pissed he knows the truth faggot.

Pay yourself faggot

Man,your school taught you nothing but american propaganda

I'm American and I'd honestly rather fight China than Russia. Russia's climate is their best weapon.

As a brazilian I am glad US is the world police, and it is not like they are not winning shit because of that...

Just you imagine if it was USSR or Germany rulling the world

>
>As a brazilian I am glad US is the world police, and it is not like they are not winning shit because of that...
>
>Just you imagine if it was USSR or Germany rulling the world

...or eek China?

Im not the one claiming "we iz teh stronkest xdxdxd"
>be USA
>realize youre not needed in neither of the wars
>fuck how do we get them oils bois
>send a ship close to the warzone,ship gets rekt,who cares bois this is our way in
>defeat already defeated germans
>proclaim yourself the savior
The absolute state of burgertards.

>Awwww, how cute
>Oh no, it's retarded

I'm sorry that you turned out so retarded.

And?
The war affected the entire world, with Germans even attacking merchant ships of ours, just because my country did not played a large role it does not mean I don't understand what happened and could happened

Well meme'd haha :^)

I stand with this. Get rid of Islam, and be free to come here. They be white after a few generations.

Still less retarded than you,since youre a burger

t. salty britbong

Maybe for ww2 usafags played a more important role that I tought (but hey, I don't know if it's us propaganda there again). But one thing is certain, us didn't play a major role in ww1 as they like to pretend.

Nope,nice try tho.

Just you imagine if it was USSR or Germany rulling the world
Sadly I think the world would have been better off than it was now.

>less refugees
>less social debs
>less borders
>one ruling government
>no SJW shills
>only 1 rebel faction against the government
>less religion

MFW i realize the joke's been on us all along.

Hitler truly did nothing wrong.

I AM ENLIGHTENED

I AM FREE

That Eagle is fucking gorgeous

WW1 was the most retarded of all major conflicts. That whole war should have been averted.

Great argument I am speechless

One more thing they lost to Afganishtan as well

Russia is only relevant nowadays because nukes and gas and that is it, China today is a super potency with a lot of men, a strong industry.

In reality, without nukes US has more chance of conquering Russia then China.

But all of them would lose more then win going to war

All wars are stupid.

>implying us of aids is scary without its nukes

Funny how they say the cold war ended. US and Russia still have 7000 nukes a piece.

True

nobody says that shit. the anti refugee rednecks even blame europe.

Truth has been spoken. /thread

True.

that's true thought. Obama did pressured Merkel, he blow up the German car industry with the diesel gate scandal.

He would keep throwing new scandals until the rapefugees would be permitted.

Yeah, I mean the largest ever armed forces in peacetime history, with the most updated technology, and most allie's isn't anything to be scared of.