No comfy thread on christmas?

no comfy thread on christmas?

join me folks, just filled up my teapot with various herbs. i always used to drink teabag-teas but since i am able to use whole leafs and plants now i can honestly say this tastes so much better

Have some comfy but will be posting very slowly because it's Christmas eve and I'm drinking fairly heavily as my baby is actually sleeping.
Merry Christmas by the way.

merry christmas anons

Dream house and location in pic related.

What's going on in your neck of the woods for Christmas user?

alas...i have no picture saving function on my device. my comfy is fleeting
>feels bad man

Don't feel bad user. /comfy/ threads pop up fairly frequently. And I usually post with what I've been saving once a week or so.

oh i had dinner with relatives and now i'm back home. listening to some music to relax

pic related, my dream house

okay! thanks user

Drinking with my wife here watching honest trailers because background noise is nice.

Merry Christmas user.

anyone got anything inside a house. like a warm room, possibly with a fireplace, or possibly a room with christmas decorations, or both?

Merry Christmas!

so you just chat to that background noise or what do you guys do

Have some. Animated acceptable?
Christmas decorations are missing though.

animated is perfectly fine!

Chatter, laugh, enjoy the silence of a sleeping baby.
Just general comfyness.

Swapped my "gaming chair" for an armchair, so i can fully chill.

Pic related is what I want retirement to be.

Well, hope library things are good too.

indeed they are user

Good news!

i got just what you need
twitch tv/playoverwatch

the best!

That is perfect! thanks user

Jeff makes it comfy

The best!

The best!

the best!

Of you!

Merry Christmas you comfy bastards.
Pic related will be me tonight.

merry christmas

Merry Christmas user

top notch

Thanks user, glad it's enjoyed

Woah dude. Is it a real place? Beautiful as fuk.

If it isn't I'd like to make it real.
For me there's nothing more /comfy/ than being far away from anyone else.

windows 7 with minimal graphic mode?

for some reason this gives me anxiety. It is beautiful af, but there is something odd about it

looks like a comfy dream
>radiator on the right
>cable tv infront
>table with hot coco on the left
>heavy rain outside

if only..

I know right?

Spent all the time I could in woods and snow and setting up camp in caves overlooking valleys. To me it just is home.

this

Also a good reason to become a licensed captain and fuck off to the sea to live.

theres nothing like real quiet

Miss it even more with a baby in the house.
But, children and wife aren't really people so they're alright to be in the isolation.

just got back from visiting my boss. sucks that hes stuck in a nursing home through christmas (which also happens to be his birthday fucking overkill)

dumping comfy kittys

indeed, the way people value one another is inversely proportionate to the size of the population

You're on the wrong website faggot.

this is so comfy

Well anons, it's been nice. I'm off for one last beer then sleep.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year, may Hitler return and put a clump of Jew ash into naughty childrens stockings etc.
Take care, have fun.

merry christmas Sup Forumsro

Merry Christmas faggots

anyone have comfy shoop requests? can even use gifs or add rains to things. pick a foreground in a background or throw a suggestion out.

There is nothing comfy about this

Sometimes not being someone is the greatest compliment.

Suicide on christmas, too much of a cliché?

truf, awesome imgs btw

To some there is

LSR305 master race. I have the Saffire Pro 40 as well. Replaced it with a Scarlett 2i4 as I'm just not recording as much as I used to.

new years would be better

i tried that back in 8th grade. jus tdowned a box of nyquil. parents actually checked on me that night it was weird.

Wish I had a synthesizer. Wish I had at least weed for fucks sake. Everything has been going not so well, and looks like it's getting worse. Enjoy and have a nice Christmas, you must have 99,99% of your life arranged well.

8th grade, how come user

Oh yeah. I just want a house with a nice library/study. Don't need much more.

Any tips on how to make my living area feel super comfy?

mostly edgy teen reasons. we had moved around a lot. I lost count of the number of elementary schools i went to for instance, but went on to attend 5 different high schools.

My father was generally abusive and mother was manipulative, brother molested me, then proceeded to spy on me in the shower for years, then proceeded to just torture me and threaten to kill me on a weekly basis. i felt really cornered and was tired of having to make new friends every summer. seemed like a good out at the time.

couldnt imagine having that kind of mindset ever again. things are certainly tough now, but save for those things out of my control my life is pretty great and filled with love now that the family has been removed.