I'm feeling really depressed, any advice?

I'm feeling really depressed, any advice?

kys

A cup or two of bleach should lift your spirits.

Go to bed

Think of the things you enjoy and dedicate more time to them. I spent too much time doing "easy" and low effort shit when I was depressed, because the payoff seemed like it was worth it in the short term - but long term you'll feel worse for not putting in the effort to do the rewarding shit

Hope you have a good Christmas OP, chin up

sleep

Thanks for all advices, they all seems reliable, I'll try them all until I succeed :)

go to doc, say you feel depressed. He will check your brain (pic related) prescribe you some magic pills.. You will feel good after a month or so. (this is what I did, I take Venlafaxin)

Get in line

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

mdma

I think my parents hate me

Do you have a dog?

Do you hate yourself?

I hate most things

these are both good advice.

I'm constantly depressed. Find joy in things that make you happy. I love my friends so I try to do good by them. It's rewarding to have good friends.

Stop boozing, don't use drugs to get high. Get a dog and find any kind of workout. Walk the dog regularly, for example. Your love for a pet and it's love for you will be a natural high.

Once you can love your pet, you can love yourself. Once you can love yourself, then you can gradually improve things.

Don't kill yourself.

Same, welcome to the cynical asshole club. Just get off on the negativity this shot site provides, develop a couple of skills, and don't an hero.

Me too bro

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Your mother hates you.

>psychology major here

Exercise, eat right, drink a beer or two, read/watch TV whatever you enjoy do it for a week or so and you'll feel better.

go shoot some NIGGERZ

start working out, weights, hiit or just start with very long walks