Choose your gift

Choose your gift

red

Unless you're a complete retard or barely older than 6, red

You'd have to really hate your life or near the end of it to want to start over at 6

red, could be zimbabwe dollars

$10 million because about 6 years ago my mother died from cancer and my girlfriend broke up with me the next day. She claimed that she was tired of seeing me sad

:)

red, carry it in my wallet and use it in case of accident or tragedy; save a loved one from untimely death, reverse a disease, etc

Red, my life has been hellish shit until I turned 20

Go back when i was 6, then when im 21 search this same thread and go for the 10 millions.

kek

Why did you have a girlfriend when you were 6?

Red, even if I dont remember lottery numbers I can just buy bitcoins when they come out

it never says you go back in time just restart at 6 years old so would i be 6 years old in 2017.

That's a US dollar sign faggot

Red, invest in Bitcoin, Amazon make mucho dinero. Oh and know where Bin Laden and El Chapo are to get that reward money

red, wait to be an old man to eat it

>take red
>arrive at the same point in my life where i was offered the pill again
>take red
>live forever potentially

I'm going with Blue, and not just beca use I need it now.
Someone else claimed Red's effect isn't described as concretely as Blue's. Also, I'd go insane from boredom going through my childhood again, if that's the intended interpretation.

/thread

Win

Blue

Reds powers would be ineffective within a year.

Red pill

yes

Red pill without a fucking doubt.

Red, after memorizing the number of a winning lottery when I was 18. This way I was garunteed to be rich and I would also get another chance at fucking my cousin and not be a 29 year old virgin loser.

I'd take the heavily discounted Subway sandwich and a kick in the dick.

Red.

Dont feed

the sign just means dollar you fuckhead, its used for australian and canadian dollars too

I'm 26

blue for me buana

red

Red. You'd be a national sensation. The opportunities for generating millions of dollars would be there. Oprah would love you.

Who the fuck needs 10 million if you know every future successful company ! You would be the world's richest man.

Blue. Just because I can’t go back, doesn’t mean I want to

That escalated quickly

Red. Money can't give me back my youth.

Blue.

Red, invest in Bitcoin and shit when it's new, sell out before it crashes. Easy money.

Blue pill because I hated being a kid.

>Win lottery
>Aspire to fuck cousin

Wew

You sure watch rick and morty, right?

Considering I'm constantly depressed over regrets I have for things I didn't do, red.

Red. But fuck. 12 years of grade school, high school, parenting. Or “care giver” telling me what to do. Get capital. Invest in all the companies that are sure wins. Make hundreds of millions by 25.
Oh. Pussy. Start in high school. Just using what I know now to seduce, use then dispose of. Look forward to puberty. Mentally fit. Young, healthy.
Eat right. Work out. No drugs. Take care of my teeth better. But, eh. Fuck. I’m 32. So 6 would be 1991. Ehhh. Shit technology. How do I prevent 9-11? Other disasters? Would they take me seriously? Maybe I would end up in a psych hospital. It may all backfire. Up the blue pill to $50 million.

Neither of which are in Africa

Mow lawns, save all my money, invest in companies and mine the SHIT out of bitcoin?

Red pill plz

or just invest everything into bitcoin the moment it became available and was only worth 1/7th of a U.S. Penny?

RED
>1993
>Stop my 1st gf from transferring schools (she becomes hot af later)
>Brainwash her that I know the future because lulz
>Be able to breeze through school and spend time doing more constructive things like investing, going to college
>Never start smoking or doing drugs beyond weed because already experienced them
>Become whatever the fuck I choose to be
>Basically smart, rich, built Chad but not a douche because technically 50 yo mentally and I'm otherwise humble
>Maybe use some of riches to influence the middle-east into not being faggots
>...or go full-on paramilitary to their asses and plant a dirty bomb in Mecca because fuck Hadjis
>Fuck my 10/10 wife in the afterglow of firestorm

Red pill, and let's restart at 18 so I don't have to go through puberty again.

Blue

Donate to charity

An hero

You'd get to re-experience the greatest years in technology though, yeah having to go through dial-up would suck but you'd have more pressing matters to attend to anyway. Like building an empire holy shit man.

N64 wouldn't feel as magical after the 2nd month playing Goldeneye with shit graphics

red pill, not nice to see family dying but i would be rich faggot now and not a drug addicted slave now... or both.

>red pill: go back to 1999 without the optimism or hope to survive
>avoid making the mistakes that made me who I am, making new ones as I attempt to avoid the old
>change ok life built on struggle for the unknown

>blue pill: $10 mil is a better deal

FUcking red obviously.
Not only would I have all the knowledge I need to make way more than 10 million (invest in apple early, mine bitcoins at it's infancy, buy properties in ares that will boom later, invent crap before someone else) but I'd get to avoid all the shit people I met, and re-do things. There are women I wish I gave a better chance, friends I wish I got to know better, fuck, save my dad's life.

red

>go back to being six years old
>forget everything I know now because want to be a transformer

blue

knowing I'm a lethargic faggot won't help me change it any

I'm Greek, so the blue pill

off yourself

can any of you guys really say you'd enjoy being inside a six year olds body?

Why are greeks such cunts?

kekd

Blue. I don't want to go through all that shit again and run the risk of falling in love with someone else. with 10million, I could buy a house for my family to live in, and with wise investments, never have to spend time away from them at work.

Blue Pill:
>live like a pimp for 5 years
>the guy who i trust to work with my mony blows it all on the horsetrack
>now in debt cause expensive lifestyle
>blow my brains out

Red Pill
>Still the same fag
>avoid old mistakes, make new ones
>now feel guilt that my life isent better and i waisted 20years
>blow out my brains

so it comes up to living for 5jears paranoid with money or 20 jears as a miserable kid/teenage fuck... blue pill for me

red. buy fang stocks and youll get more than 10m.

easy. Redpill and rewind 16 years.
I could make so much more than $10 million

Blue so I can buy a gun and end it

Blue, I'm not about to relive high school just for a chance to make my life turn out exactly the same with some variances.

Red all the way!

Memorize lotto numbers from the time I will return to, along with companies to invest in and many ideas which could be patented.

Try and become the worlds first trillionaire.

you can buy bleach for 5.- at the store ... or jup of a bridge.
and whats worog with ropes?

Red

RED

nice digits

Right. Massive tech-withdrawal depression. Talking about current tech, while my classmates think I’m a mental case.

Win the lottery unlimited times, buy bitcoin when it comes out, bet all your money on someone whos going to win against all odds, yeah whatever.

kek.....wow.

even if you were like 20 with an average life, being 14 years ahead of your peers would be nothing small. And if you were a bit older and college educated before you went back, you'd probably make the money back anyway

>restart your life at 6
Are you fucking kidding?
You think I could go back to Atari 2600 and a Commodore 64 after PS3, 3DS, and Linux? Back into my parents house at the end of a dirt road after living in Atlanta? Riding the schoolbus after owning a motorcycle? You think I'd want to sit through 1st generation cgi cartoons again? You want me to sit through Menudo, Wham!, Stacey Q, and Vanilla Ice knowing that Limp Bizkit is inevitable?
Fuck that shit, give me the money.

blue pill of course.

i ain't saying no to 10 mil

Wrong. Wrong sir! Under section 37b of the contract...

easily blue
my life couldn't have turned out better tbh

not opposed to red pill...just tell me how a 6 year old will be able to buy any stock or invest in anything???

Red pill, easy. I could make way more than $10 mil with my foreknowledge of sports and the economy. And I could save a few lives. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't stop anything major for fear that the time line which unfold differently then what I experienced, just people in my own life who died because of stupid decisions

this explains why they would not let me in to the club the other night after buying this fake ass red Mollys that did not do shit. Motherfuckers called childservice on my Parents!

red pill. easiest option ever.

1. red
2. invest in bitcoins
3. ???
4. profit

red

I'd Have the financial self control of an adult common and would save my money and the things that were given to me that ended up being valuable in the future

By the time I grow up to be 18 I'll be old enough to invest as soon as Amazon is first being started, given that I still have memory of everything from the future

Eh. Point. But you just block out all the lame shit culturally. You fucking work, plan, educate. To the point where you are a powerful, influential, deity.
Multi billionaire at 35. You control the zeitgeist.

On the one hand, I'd be able to avoid all the mistakes of my past if I chose red, however on the other hand I would have to relive a painful surgery I had to have when I was eight years old to fix a muscular problem I was born with and the years of recovery it took to become a functional human being again after said surgery. I think I'd go with blue.

You could convince you parents fairly enough, even if it came as a shock. Then have them invest. Imagine your 6 years old starting to articulate ideas way ahead of his time, writing on a collegial level and doing some micro prediction(sport team winning cups).

pick your log

purple bill cop out cause they both suck`

Red, would like that color log slidding down my thoart.

Who the fuck smokes while swimming.