Well?

well?

Fap

>well?
I'd buy a ticket to a bvb concert, goto Andy's dressing room, and suck a huge fucking snake of fucking shit out of Andy Sixx's ass.

gesus krist you're cancerous

Pay off the house and buy a new car.

I would let it ride

hookers, and probably a new computer, invest the rest.

Visit my grandma in the hospital and fap

Well.. Would I?

live economically
imagine how good life would be having enough money to just go about your hobbies and aspirations without having to hold down a job

wasting money on flash cars and a mansion is a waste when I could be under so much less pressure

actually get my shit together to dont be just a cucked husband and live my life

Hire a lawyer to make sure i dont fuck myself over by going over the "you are too rich, have a shitload of taxes for the rest of your life" line
And then try to put it all in the bank and live off the interest, only focusing on paying off my parents debt and living in a small cosy house

Ive thought about this too much

I'd make a roll thread

Be happy for once

I'd buy a german shepherd puppy named chip, a Lockheed L100 with cold weather gear, a Mossberg 500 with classy wood furniture and a lifetime supply of shells, and spend the better part of my life flying transport over Alaska and northern Canada with my best buddy. Once the FAA says I'm too old to fly, I'll find a nice little cabin to drink coffee and read in until it's time to go.

Never come to Sup Forums again

I would visit my friends grandma who is in hospital and fap.

Invest half in cryptocoins.

samefag?

the only real solution is to buy more lottery tickets

homeless soon, no frirnds or family. could use a feels thread.

Pay off mine and all my friends debt, set up my parents nice for the rest of their life, go on a road trip and see all my online friends, buy some property in the woods in the PNW and set it up to be as self sufficient as possible. Take technical classes to fill in my gaps in knowledge to keep the place running.
Buy like 6 dogs too

Create constantly, make my dreams come true and help others too.

Id start with paying off my student debt, then ill buy some land and a house and a large amount of cars.

Tbh i would probably give it all away after that

I'd help out my immediate family and set myself up.
Then I'd travel to tge places I've always wanted to visit.
Oh and build my dream house.

how much ?? that made it difference

Id buy a 13yo girl and suck on her butthole every day.

Basically the same shit I do now except with no student loan debt and my own house.

have 12 of the best trannies gang bang my asshole

get stoned

you'd want it for all those taxes brah

well i recently won
got me 100 bucks
i bought new towels and proper shower curtains

invest like half of it because i'm not a faggot like you all.

Hawaii... top floor condo with roof terrace right on the beach.
Paradise would be a great address

Buy my mother immunotherapy.

Which lottery are you talking about user?

winner winner chicken dinner

Since lottery winnings in my country aren't taxed as they are legally 'unexpected windfalls' I'd do the usual shit:

>Buy a kickass house
>Buy an okay car
>buy lots of stuff for me to fuck around with
>Put the rest of the money into a savings account for 20yrs
>take cash out for another 20yrs, rinse repeat.

Sue the state to receive my payment.

take care of me and mine. then save the world.

>its not that hard just risky cause there's a lot of people and institutions invested against it (fuck saving the world if it messes with our profit margins)

build a secret bunker under my house and make it realy fuckig luxsurius than pretend like i never won it, diving around in a beat up toyota corolla

Buy the lottery

I'd spend about 95% of it on coccaine and prositutes
the rest i'd just waste

Be quiet about it.

Upgrade my PC

Invest

Start my own country. With hookers and blackjack.

Fap to your grandmother in the hospital?

I'd open a store and just sell some weird expensive stuff. With a real intention of selling much.

I'd buy my dad a house. We've lived in apartments all of my life. Life didn't go the way he wanted because of some family issues, and he's always been stressed. And I know he'd be really happy to have a front lawn he has to mow.

Whatever is left after that, I'd save 1/3rd, invest 1/3rd. The final 1/3rd would be spent. I've been trying to build a small music studio, just for my own personal enjoyment and hobbying. On things like that that I've always wanted to be able to do but have always been too much of a pipe dream.

Move out of mom's basement.

go to south america and fuck tons of kids

Buy an underground bunker mansion like tom cruise has. New Mercedes, escalade and clothes.

lmao even if you win 1 billions you won't save the world for that amount m8, no matter what kind of conspiracy you think there is against it

Masterbate

Pay off our debts, pay off house, pay off cars, give those cars away and get brand new bigger caes, buy a new house, rent out old house. Vacation.

1. Tell nobody, except wife.
2. Pay off house loan.
3. Setup trusts for kids (the nice tax evading kind).
4. Buy a modest newer (not brand new), car for my wife. Something that the nieghbours could believe I got a loan for.
5. Invest in rentals for immediate income, and stock market for long term.
6. Buy the most combat effective guns available in standard NATO calibres available in Ausfalia. Buy a small farm to qualify for cat D if needed. Keep these hidden for if the world turns to shit.
7. Keep my mouth shut.
8. Continue to work in the job that I truley enjoy, being happy I no longer have constant money pressure. Not do so much unpaid overtime and quit my 2nd job, to spend time with my family.
9. Keep my mouth shut.

kill myself

>Try to control bowels
>Maybe fail
>Maybe not
>Take installments because I'm not a retard
>Get a newer vehicle to get around
>Build up my credit on normal house shit like washer, dryer, fridge etc.
>Get a modest house with land that doesn't need a whole lot of tending to look good and is near a river
>Have my teeth fixed at some point because meth was a helluva bad drug
>Make my place mildly self-sufficient, water power, solar and/or wind power too
>Be going to school to get out of minimum wage tier pay all the while
>Get out and have
>Furnished dream house on good acreage
>2 good vehicles, at least one is 4x4
>The ability to work for fun instead of just surviving
>Maybe give enough of a damn to find a female that wants similar
Sounds good to me...

Based Keanu.
Also, you sound like a non-faggot. Merr Christmas.

>Nigger

That sounds like a good plan.
Also, you don't have to search for a dog named chip, you can find any puppy and name him chip. Just sayin'.

id buy the name brand spaghetti sauce

put it all on red

Claim my money

Tell my boss to suck a big fat cock

You too user, I've had a pretty fortunate Christmas so far.

Damn I'm getting too many signs towards selling my soul to the devil today... wtf man.

as much as i'd want to spend the money on myself, I would probably end world hunger. And probably get a bunch of gifts and shit for doing so, so it would all work out really

be rich

donate most of it to charities. give some to relatives keep a few million and live comfortably for the rest of my life

>Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day
>Teach a man to fish and he'll borderline starve until he gets that ONE bite
He will be humbled and now have a hobby though too but only after cursing all the Gods that may be for that one that got away.

i would do absolutely nothing for 1st 30 days. tell no one at all and live a happy fucking life