People suddenly hate halla madrid

>people suddenly hate halla madrid
why?

The customers are hiding until the next match

because Sup Forums is retarded and it's all about the taste of the week
donaldo cocksucking week is over for now though but you might wanna check back next week

Barça fans came out of hiding and Madrid fans went into hiding. People don't change their opinions on the internet, it's just a different group of people spamming. If Madrid wins the CL/La Liga you'll see TSUUUUUUU spam again from the people that are now silent and the MESSI MESSI spam will stop. This is how any Internet forum works.

i don't get it why /sp says madrid is supported by non whites? Is it true that the majority of muslims support madrid and not barca? and what's their motivation behind their support?

>removed the cross on the crown to make the muslim overlords happy
cucks

>People don't change their opinions on the internet
where do you think you are?

Pic related
Meanwhile Arabs were seething when Messi donated his shoes to some kebab kid
Halal customers are mostly kebabs, spics and other shitskins

tbf, they only did that for the middle eastern muslim markets

the cross is still there in the original version and for all merchandise products sold in the civilized parts of the world

still a cuck move, but at least out of capitalist motives

Am I wrong? People in general don't change their opinions very often, especially people that are constantly defending their position thanks to the sunk-cost fallacy. A Messi-hating Barça-hating Madrid fan is not going to start liking Messi and Barça not matter what and the same applies for the opposite.

the same happens with barca, isn't it?
the vast majority of football supporters are muslims and spics, they see madrid has more trophies so they favor her over barca.

Can you tell me which groups (ethnic, racial) support barca and which madrid?
Because on fb I only see mostly muslims and spics on both club fanpages . What's the consensus among europeans? they lean towards barca aight?

Also the meme "hala madrid" comes from /sp aight?

>suddenly

Always been the most hated club in my lifetime. The definition of plastic customers.

Halal madrid literally changed their badge to make arabs happy

Ronaldo has to stay in the closet otherwise there will be riots across the muslim world

Hala Madrid is an actual thing with their supporters although I don't know what it means. Halal Madrid is just a meme that plays off of that.

Hala Madrid means Go Madrid

Hala is a word with Arab origins, Halal is a very similar word, hence the meme.

Hala Madrid kind of means "Let's go, Madrid!".

>Ronaldo has to stay in the closet otherwise there will be riots across the muslim world

why though, they praise him as hero of islam?

thank god messi is proud christian and muslims don't mess with him

Hero of Spics Messi

Hero of Muslims "Christ"iano?

Muslims love Halal and Ronaldo. They also hate fags.

If I remember correctly being a faggot is a sin in Islam

>Islam supported plastic franchise

hmmmmm

no they didnt lying anglo shill. read the news more carefully next time.

It's edgey to be a Barca fan right now so everyone on Sup Forums is a Barca fanboy but it does change weekly

>They also hate fags

I find their support towards ronaldo very suspicious because messi is the undoubtful GOAT player. Also ronaldo isn't actually the epitome of manliness and i can remember he had many gay moments in his private life.
Imo only his fake tanned skintone may had cause their fondness for him.

90% of Sup Forums posters are Americans, Brits, Mexicans/Chicanos, Chinks and Muslims. So, it makes sense that 90% of Sup Forums are cancerous bandwagoners.

>suddenly
lmao loser

ive been a madrid fan since I was a little boy, I still follow almost all of their matches. Last night will hurt for a while but no reason to panic; they played really well - even after they were down to 10 men

They better learn to actually finish though. it almost cost them vs Bayern and it cost them against Barcelona.

He's not far off, Farid

do you really think people would do that? go on the internet and tell lies?

Anyone who doubts Cristiano is gay, is either blind or autistic. With that out of the way, his trademark celebration is manly as fuck

Muslims probably don't read click bait articles or shit spanish media. They just watch the games.

and what is this sponsorship deal? you anglos are incredible my god. lying almost as much as jews. to spell it out clearly for your fellow countrymen: the cross is banned on merchandise that's sold in arab countries. that's it. no official change of the emblem or whatever shit you come up with.

>leaf

>people suddenly think that Halla Madrid was once popular

It is, just not in Sup Forums
barca "fans" are equally shitty