This is the saddest year of my life

This is the saddest year of my life

gf left me for another faggot
Every single friend that I have doesn't talk to me anymore
My father died a week ago
And a lot of small shit that fucked me up every week

There wasn't a single nice thing to me in this year

I know there is a lot of people with problems bigger that mine

I really wish them good luck in everything, I just can't keep up like this but to the ones that keep going in this world need all the luck that I didn't have

Stay tough OP, I’m sure things will even out for you. Merry Christmas

Everything is temporary! ride the wave

My birthmom left my family and I’m poor without bitcoins

Ne budi pička, jebo ti Praljak mater.

An hero fgt

Totally get behind this. Stay strong

Its not the end of the year yet faggot still got another 7 days it could get worse.

I feel you, good luck my nigga, and try to have a merry christmas.

From now on nothing bad can affect you, you are immune to bad things, congrats

Pathology for example is not, unless you put work into fixing it.

Don't just ride the wave if things are going bad, fight with all your soul to make things better to the best of your abilities.

Merry Christmas. It's like that some times, you'll have worse years, better ones too.

Sound rough, however.
>What do you think caused her to leave?
>Who dont they speak to you?
Shit happens but how could/can can you prevent it from happening

>Why*

you didnt mention anything career related.. is that going well for you? if yes thats something to take pride in... if not well... idk
this year i realized that iam completely useless and all my career dreams will never work out and iam not able to stay in any job for longer then 2 or 3 months

Have this fresh animated classic meme as a present from me
Hope you like it
stuff like this keeps me goin

Sweet dreams user may you have a good rest.

That sucks user, hope next year is different, hang in there man.

It was like that fuckin meme
"The guy she tells you not to worry about'

I'm not the best man in the world but I loved her so much and I trusted in her

I wanna be a medic, I would love to save lives and even will do it for free but the problem was money

I have to left this year because I can't afford rent

The next year will try again but this world is so fucked that no one helps people to be medics even when medics are one of the most important people of the world

I mean how long was your relationship, did he look/treat her better than you?

What happened to me in the last few years:

Best friend stole our business (I was young and stupid and didn't have my part properly protected)

Gf cheated on me and later left me

My back got fucked so I can't go to the gym anymore(which used to be my cure for everything)

My "new" best friend got a toxic psychosis and wanted to kill me

The first girl I really wanted for quite some time (after my breakup) got stolen by a friend I've known for years after a party where I brought her

Yeah bro. Live fucking sucks. My answer was pretty much drugs and moving on. What I try to do is remove those people from my life. Just like in islam, it's much easier to eliminate certain negative people, rather then resist them and pretend you're ok in the meantime.

4 years
He was just a friend because of a game who talks her in discord

I leave her talking with him because it's a game , who the fuck worries about a game?

Jeez. I guess them doing something they enjoy together and talking every day brought them closer than you did after a while.

I got divorced once on 12/19. After 11 years. Hang in there dude. It gets better. Yeah, I know, it doesn’t feel like it. Sheeeeeit. It tooks me 18 months to even come close to being ok.

If you can, move somewhere else. If you can’t, do different things with different people. Spend a few weeks drunk. Get laid, even if it means hiring call girls. Right now, you just have to keep your mind and your dick up.

It’ll get better.

>gf left me for another faggot
She's not worth hitching up to, her shallow nature did you a favor

>My father died a week ago
My dad died when I was 21 and I was distraught
Then I met my girlfriend, got married and now have 3 great kids
Point is, life is theatre
Beloved characters exit stage
New charaters who worship you enter stage right

>There wasn't a single nice thing to me in this year
You're getting support from /b
That's a fuckin feat in itself

>I know there is a lot of people with problems bigger than mine
All problems are relative
It dosn't matter if a girl ditched you or your first child has disablities... they are obsticles that you will overcome
They may be a crisis, but they will pass

>Spend a few weeks drunk

i'd advise against that

Hit the gym, get fit and pound that angst out on the weights

Remember the wisdom of Heraclitus, OP.

You need to be blind and numb for a bit. Then hit the gym.

When the user is vulnerable, he needs to be sober instead of getting loaded and sending silly texts to his ex

The endorphens released after the gym are better than any bottle, weed or needle. They also give self confidence

You think you have it bad, your ex girlfriend just lost her new boyfriend a week ago.

red pill me on Heraclitus

nice Slobodan. saved

I keep seeing this fag posted. Who is he? Some slav subhuman warcriminal that off'd himself or something?

Speaking from considerable experience: fuck off. The only reading I’m breathing was because, for a time, I could check out. Sell your teetotaling, crypto-christian, self help bullshit to the tourists.