When did you realize that Orthodox Jews are based, Sup Forums?

When did you realize that Orthodox Jews are based, Sup Forums?

>Conservative
>Against Israel, the Jews shall remain in exile
>Protect family values
>Getting cucked in Jerusalem by SJWs just like us in the USA and Canada awiderbridge.org/debra-waxman-among-1000-rabbis-urge-jerusalem-mayor-not-to-pick-islamophobe-for-chief-rabbi/

>Against degeneracy
>Don't force their religion on anybody
>Getting fucked over by the SJW conservative and reform jews who bastardize Judaism, similar to certain branches of Christianity

The Orthodox are based Sup Forums, based! The real enemy are the conservatives (SJW) and Reform (SJW marxists), know the real enemy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg
claudemariottini.com/2009/01/26/transvestism-in-ancient-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Against Israel, the Jews shall remain in exile

Why would you want them in other countries?

Orthodox Jews are not out to get you, it is the dirty, slimy reform and conservatives you should gas. The orthodox simply want to practice in peace.

Then why are they the ones promoting and funding everything you just talked about?

Literally everything you just said is the opposite.

Except for them not wanting it for themselves but the rest of the world. Promote degeneracy, stay holy and make the rest of the world like Sodom and Gomorrah. Is that when they think their false Messiah will return? When they make the rest of the world 100% Degeneracy?

The Babylonian Talmud is what they believe right?

Do you have any idea how much trouble Orthodox Jews do in New York?

Ok JDIF shill.

Turn off proxy.

Dumb leaf go back to fucking redit.

How much trouble do they do? I havent heart of it. I know they arrange anti Israel protests, but I havent heard of much else.

Mature.

Any proof of those claims? Please link me some Orthodox, Torah observant Jews doing these things

Fuck off Zionist

Im afraid that is wrong.
Let me give you some backround you would never hear in the media:

The people you are talking about are a group that isolated themselves from the rest of Israel because the want to stay "pure"' and that is all fine and well. However, in israel, you pay extra taxes to feed them because they refuse to work and join the army and they pray all day long, which screws us deep in the arse.

In adittion, if a place near them is not casher, they can and will tax the buissness untill it is.

Every year we find more and more of them that are leaders and members of crime groups that plan against the country.
belive me you DO NOT want them near you.

A bunch of inbred pedophiles that hate whites and Christians

This^^^^

They are literally the cancer and they are the actual memw and should be gassed

All of the Orthodox in my local Synagogue do not behave this way, and while they do attend the Synagogue daily, they return to being working citizens afterwards. It may be different in Israel, but I havent heard of it.

What kind of a Jew are you?

Totally mate
לגמרי אחי :^)

They are welfare niggers just like in israel iirc

>my local Synagogue

Kill yourself.

Oh look, anecdotal evidence that all Orthodox Jews are pedophiles. Similar to how all Catholics are pedophiles, correct? Give me a break. I'm talking about actual Torah observant, and righteous Jews.

Than they arent orthodox.
And im just another kuke in kikeland :^) not religious at all mate.

OP seems to be on a mission to make us anti-zionist instead of anti-jewish.

We're both dumb fagot.

What? There is a Synagogue near me, whats the problem?

Somehow I don't think so. The synagogue in my area hosts businessmen and women, no bums in sight.

They aren't Orthodox? Even though it is a strictly orthodox synagogue? Very interesting.

Secular jews like yourself are the reason people here scream gas the kikes race war now by the way, you guys are such SJWS, you and the "reform" """"""Jews""""""

No, be what you want, I'm just naming the real Jew, the conservatives and reformers arent zionists either for the most part, because they are crying for the poor Palestinians

Kek.
I agree, most kikes are SJW cucks.
I dont support them however.
I support Trump, and the relublicans in generall.

>All of the Orthodox in my local Synagogue

The orthodox jews here consider you a reform jews and only use you for money you fucking dumb leaf.

Shlomo is right in this one leaf

> only about 9% of all Jews are against Israel (counting Orthodox)

Oh really? Are you one of them?

What does this mean

Talking about Jew York

youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg

Reposting this comment I made,

I made a post detailing how the Canaanites are the Jews and how the same exact shit we're seeing today is the kind of "Satanic" behavior that was prevalent in Canaan. It didn't get much attention.

claudemariottini.com/2009/01/26/transvestism-in-ancient-israel/

Christianity was redpilled as fuck, most people just aren't aware.

>Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.
Rev 3:9

>take examples of Jews who are not following the teachings of the Torah
>hah! See? those damn kikes are terrible!

Come on guys

Bumping

Also, look at how beautiful their women are.

youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM

Fuck off shitskin, go back to Algeria

>implying our jews aren't attacked all the time by muslims

Fuck off Jew

I'm not...

There used to be a large orthodox Jewish community here in East Memphis. Some of them are still here, but most of them moved further out east when their Schlomo Shekelstein buddies built Section 8 units within a few miles of the city's most valuable real estate. Jews and blacks have had a symbiotic relationship in Memphis for 50+ years. The aim is simple: get YT.

The only people who I consider Jewish are those people, pretty genuine people with morals.

Israel is just ISIS of Judaism, lead by people that have nothing to do with Judaism.

>waaah waah prove this prove that
>muh proofs
>MUH PROOFS!

found the jew