hell no, you are fucking faggot if you dont want to

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/_Amoeva/submitted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buggery
not a fan

If you want to fuck something that has a dick, then yes, you are gay

Just give the name we gay af nigga

what if you don't know about the dick though? If you don't observe the dick and think it's a female, it's not gay. It's gayness is decided when you observe the dick.

But i don't like his dick, i like that he looks like a female

Think about it this way, you are some ancient barbarian warrior and you plunder some village, you kick door open on some house and you find this ''man'' inside. You can guess what would follow

this

>But i don't like his dick, i like that he looks like a female

Then why not get a regular girl that also looks like a female but has a vagina?

The only difference then, (we'll ignore secondary sexual characteristics that may be present) is the penis and balls. So that is then gay.

It's not gay as long as you think it's a gril, but the moment you realise it's a guy, even if he looks like a hot gril it's an instant turn-off and is superhomogay

I would suck this tranny's dick easily.

This.

Sure I'll agree some look hot in clothes and using camera angles but the dealbreaker for me is the penis, balls and male anus.

If you like them because they look like women -> then get a regular girl who is one.

If the penis and balls are what's important to you then I don't see how you could claim to not be gay.

>then I don't see how you could claim to not be gay.

because i get erection from normal girls too

So then you're bisexual?

i v seen some trannies in my life, this thing cant be tranny
>female hands
>female skull
>female arms/shoulders

i dont like men

But trannies are men.

but look more like girls than like men

but if the girly features are what you like about them, then why even bother with the dick? Why not just go with actual grils?

Schrödinger's dick

i dont search for traps, but i would fuck one that looks like in OP, if my dick would get hard ofc, cant say never tried

reddit.com/user/_Amoeva/submitted/

if the fact that traps are men doesn't arouse you and it's just their looks, then I don't see why you would be gay, you're just open minded

Ok then go have sex with a trans and see if you liked it better than having sex with a girl.

>slovakia
>traps
>hot traps

hmm i would have better luck finding Ethiopian Eskimo girl

Good feel to know there's like a 40% chance this fag will kill himself soon.

The Queen of trannies herself, Blaire White, said that it was gay to have sex with one.

Super rude

Super rude

so can you give sauce already

this

Seriously. Reverse image search is giving me nothing.

No matter the number of surgeries, a person not born as a woman, is a man. So you are still a faggot, faggot

Reddit user avasmr