What concerts have you been to recently, user?

What concerts have you been to recently, user?

none and i have not been to a concert in my life

I go to noise shows every weekend in Seattle

same

nobody cares if youre there alone, and if you go to small shows like , talking to people is really easy

>talking to people is really easy

been disconnected from the local punk/DIY scene but I just saw Jay Som play a show here a few weeks ago. I'm hoping I can get more involved locally, maybe get my noise project off the ground and get a noise scene established here. There's a pop-punk/garage rock show in my neighborhood that I might go to in a few hours but I might not

Have a Nice Life with Planning For Burial, Low Estate, and Elizabeth Color Wheel in Brooklyn
Good shit

Going to the Foo Fighters in New Zealand in a couple months.

saw swans in may, sigur rós in september and i got public service broadcasting and godspeed you black emperor this month

If you're really that worried about talking to people then just go to a show where you can mosh, nobody gives a fuck who you are once the show actually starts.

I went to Kendrick's DAMN. Tour. Probably the best experience of my life

Last year i saw kero kero bonito

Seeing chelsea wolfe later this month tho

Gonna see Chelsea Wolfe this week

went to see alt-j with my onitis in july
i pulled that night
went to a festival with her during summer
she's my gf now

thank you alt-j and thank you Darry for making me discover it.

sweet, I just missed Planning for Burial a couple of months ago when they came to my city. I went to the show to support my friend who was opening for them but by the time I realized it was a Planning for Burial show I had to leave early to catch the bus. Hope I can make it to one of those shows with like three or four Flenser bands someday, I might be seeing Street Sects in Chicago later this month

Two Door Cinema Club, The Fall of Troy, Of Montreal, Miike Snow, and I think one other band. Seeing Slow Magic and Descendants soon.

Where

the roots, cake, rtj so far this year. got ajj coming up in november, so that should be dope.

Melt-banana, Tricot, Anathema, Boris, Shellac are recent stand-outs

Brian Wilson

Brockhampton some weeks ago. Shit was great.

When and what did you think?

A local shoegaze band was playing on my college campus last month

Metallica and A Perfect Circle this summer. Good times.

why?

Went to Brian Wilson, a local metal show and the Pixies last month, all top quality 2 b h.

In the last month?

Thee Oh Sees
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Arcade Fire/ Wolf Parade
Whitney

>tfw i missed thee oh sees because i got sick at the last minute
I made it to king gizzard last week though, fucking wild show.

Jay Som puts on a pretty good show. Melinda has great chemistry with her band. The guitarist, Oliver seems like such a bro.

I just saw Crystal Castles recently. It was an absolutely amazing show. I'd def recommend it to any fan. Edith is able to put out a lot of the craziness CC is known for.

The last concert I went to was Squarepusher at Day for Night last year. Going to this year's as well.

September 23 at radio city. Brian was in a pretty good mood and exceeded my expectations performance wise. He solo sang god only knows without any hiccups and thats all you can really ask at his age. Band is very tight, and al jardines son does a good job on the falsetto singing. Only bad part of this tour is blondie chaplin being a twat and taking two loud 15 minutes butt rock solos on feel flows and wild honey. Its a good time to take a piss because its right before the intermission.

>tfw never been to any "real" concerts with established musicians
seen a few shitty local shows recently though, always fun

I was sick as hell for King Gizz but I went anyways. Very glad I toughed it out.

Bad Religion in August, shit was cash

Gnarwolves were supporting but are pretty nothingy

Saw Dinosaur Jr on Friday. Probably gonna see Slowdive in November.

you do not have to talk to people at concerts

Gonna see Dälek and Street Sects on Monday and then Daniel Johnston with members of Fugazi on Tuesday

Probably the most action of any kind I’ve had this entire year

I had no clue Street Sects was as cool as they are, I only just today listened to them. I thought they were only like DIIV tier indie crap

I was so happy I got to see him when I did a couple of years ago, Brian was very strange as could be expected and he basically immediately walked off stage once they finished but it was such a sweet thing to see

Just caught ween 2 nights in a row in San Fransisco

Saw Cold Cave last night, they were decent but the opening band Drab Majesty was actually 1000% better

Chic with earth, wind, & fire. It was phenomenal and I'm so happy I got to see Nile performing because he's produce/played on some of my favorite songs. He was such a sweetie too bless.

Yeah he walked off before the rest of the band when i saw him too. Im not too sure why but it did seem like he meant to offend.

It's just something he does for a break he brings his own chair with him hes not trying to be a cunt he's just old and mental

*didnt

Squeezed into a decapitated show right in between the allged Gang Rape and them getting arrested

>king lizard and the lizard lizard in philly last march.
it was fun.

Gogol Bordello and Lucky Chops last Wednesday, Brian Wilson this Tuesday

Trombone Shorty over the summer. Herbie Hancock this month. Action Bronson next month.

but i wan sum fuk

Saw AJJ in Toronto a few weeks ago, the energy was amazing. You'll have a good time, you seeing them for the People eat People tour?

I went to a Migos concert a while ago and it was one of the best nights of my life

I haven't been to a concert since 2013.

i went to bonnaroo this year and also 2014 and 2015. saw kendrick lamar, chance the rapper, kanye west, and a shit ton of other people and its a fun festival.

Saw Severed Heads Friday evening

There was a concert in my pants but none of you came.

I saw Jason Aldean tonight

haven't been to one in over a year

Saw Muse back in July. Their music is meh but they put on a pretty good live show.

I have tinnitus, so I'm afraid to go to shows out of concern that they'll make it worse.

Kendrick and BROCKHAMPTON

Jason Aldean

The Buzzcocks played at a small night club in Chicago two weeks ago.

I drove all the way from Indianapolis for it.

Saw Ghost a few days back. Great live show as always

AJJ like 2 days ago

Vince Staples

And a few small punk shows including a Canvas one with some rad local supports.

just glastonbury this year
was alright

Saw Waxahatchee last week. Was quite nice. Her sister is a top tier qt.

last concert i was at was ween in june. pretty fun, ween fans are nice

fucking NONE i've never been to a gig holy shit FUCK my city nobody ever comes here

I'll prove you wrong

last month i saw perfume genius and blank banshee

first - shitty crowd
second - not only he was late but also played for just 40min

Saw Paul McCartney last night.

this year i've just seen Arcade Fire and Roger Waters.

I went to see Rotting Christ a week and a half ago...and last Saturday went to a clubmurder gig they're a groove/rap/death metal band from my country

I'm seeing Swans next week in Lisbon c:

Ear plugs man

Molly Nilsson and Beach Fossils. Seeing Shellac next Monday.

The only concert I've been to is normie fest Longitude. But I do have tickets for Royal Blood and Queens of The Stone Age this month.

I was also at King Gizz last week. Got IIYMF and PMDB signed by the whole band too! Good to see LA bros on Sup Forums. That fucking pit was wild.

Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Run The Jewels, the xx, the fucking Kooks (girls got me to go) and I'm seeing the National and QOTSA too

Roger Waters.
yeah the politics got in the way quite a bit

Saw AJJ in Ferndale, MI at the loving touch a few weeks ago.

Going to see Cap'n Jazz in about a month

It's been a long time. No one to really go with. Best friend moved away.

LCD Soundsytem. it was very good.

God fucking dammit King Gizz came to Austin last weekend and I totally forgot about it.

last concert was Melvins, seeing Badbadnotgood this friday though, and Sleep in a couple of weeks. This huge festival is in town all weekend with a bunch of rappers, think there's a chance BBNG will bring out a special guest. fingers crossed

Which one is worth more to go see Magma or Damo Suzuki? (I like both equally)
Both are expensive (Magma is more) and I can only choose one.

lots, I'm a sound technitian, but they're mainly local and crappy national bands. I did get to work with Royal Trux, Faust, Sly and the Family Drone, Meatbodies, Sex Swing, Swans, Death Grips, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard and other cool bands this summer

who /dayfornight/ here

Going to Yung Lean with my friend whose a huge fan of his in January. I like some of his stuff but a little too corny for me. Might be going to Mitski in like a month

>have to go see head and the heart with my gf this week

Why can't she like something thats not generic indie-pop?

god they suck sorry senpai

Haven't been to one in a while except Radiohead. Going to RTJ & Danny Brown in like a month, I'll try to get tickets to Kendrick in March as well. Thinking about going to Mount Kimbie and/or King Krule but I dunno.

I went to their show last night in Dallas and just about nut my pants

ONE WEEK UNTIL GIZZARD IN VANCOUVER

Saw Roedelius from Cluster at a coffee shop a couple weeks ago.

Roger Waters in Philly. Amazing concert

I went to riot fest a few weeks ago and saw Dinosaur Jr, Capn Jazz, Wu Tang, and a bunch of other shit. Those were the three most notable ones for me.

Aside from that I take part in my hometowns local scene when I'm home from college.