The Swedish government is forcing me to change my name because my initials spell "HITLER"

The Swedish government is forcing me to change my name because my initials spell "HITLER".

How many fucking names you got?

whats your name

Why don't you seek asylum in a foreign country if you feel oppressed by it, fuckboy?

Hubert Ingvar Thomas Leo Eriksson-Rönnegård

Bullshit. Go back to sucking cock, you lying faggot.

I fucking hate robin Williams, he is an man actor. My dad say he’s an fucking IDIOT!!!! Me and my dad saw him at the movies and fucking Robin Williams was running around flailing his arms like an fucking IDIOT11121.

My dad says it’s because fucking Robin Williams is coked up all the time. The coke makes run around and fart and stinking up the place. My dad says fucking Robin Williams rubs the coke on his face and it makes him act like an fucking IDIOT!!! !!!!!

We had a bottle of coke and I wanted to see so I poured it on my face and drank some but I was choked and coughing a lot when the bubbles went up my nose!!!... it felt real bad in my eyes!!!! and I made a big mess and lots of noise and my dad came into the kitchen and asked me wtf I was doing!!!! He said I was an IDIOT just like fucking Robin Williams.

Fucking Robin Williams you are the worst.

Nobody believes that...
Show some proof!

if that really is your name then your parents were in on it, they knew

I got Rönnegård from my wife.

You should know he's hanging out in California for the foreseeable future. He won't be making any new television appearances, so you can feel better about it.

I wanna jizz on his grave.

So you're a lying cuck then. I think Rahmid is done with her, go clean up the mess.

top kek

OP is lying, no such person exists

change it, so it spells Stalin

Bullshit. There are no rules against having those initials that so it would be illegal.

Of course he is lying.

Apparently, it's illegal to have names that can be seen as offensive.

>Rahmid

harredjävlar

Yes, but only at birth. And no Swede would name his kid Hubert unless his father is a nigger.

They changed the law, remember?

Yes. "Jewkiller" or "hitler" wouldn't be allowed when registering a name.

But there is no rule that forbids having the initials spelling something out.

When? Because I looked at it recently including the current rules from the appropriate department.

January 1st 2017. The media mostly reported on the "two surnames" thing.

I meant July.

Don't talk about me or my wife's surname ever again.

Post proof.

I didn't record the phone call.

Nope. Only applies at birth. Try again, cucked mulatto.

Man, the right LOVES to misread and misrepresent swedish laws for political gain.

Swedes are big on government documentation. You would have been sent a registered government letter. I know it's bait, but it's entertaining bait.

I sent in a form asking to have my wife's surname added. They called.

Also I think it's weird how obsessed the far right is with Sweden. It only has a population of 10 million.

Still don't believe you. If true it would an illegal request from someone as it goes against the letter and spirit of the relevant law text.

Surnames can't be freely chosen unlike given names. Given names can't be offensive.

Now you've killed the whole thing. Google would have told you all name changes have a three month approval period while they check the name for faggotry like yours. You would have received a letter long before your wedding (cuckfags like you who take the wife's name would have been told this when applying for a marriage license). So, thanks for ruining the bait. Still a cucked faggot.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I actually do believe him

Your parents are fucking awesome.

theyre forcing me to change mine too. not because of the initials, your initials have nothing to do with it either. its the amount of middle names.

>Still a cucked faggot.

Now that's a signature of a proud homosexual!

We got married 4 years ago. We added each other's names after the law change.

Middle names are depreciated but there are AFAIK no real limits in the number of given names.

Am considering adding a fourth given name and perhaps changing the order of the given names while keeping the official name the same.

(Swedish name rules are weird)

Look retard, fucking Google would have told you that the three month period has always been part of the law. Nonetheless, you would have received a letter stating all of this already. The Swedes would not leave it to a phone call to notify you of that.

Relax and read my replay again. OK, buddy?