So I ordered a dominoes pizza and was seeing them make it. When they were hand tossing it and shaping the dough...

So I ordered a dominoes pizza and was seeing them make it. When they were hand tossing it and shaping the dough, they weren't wearing gloves for sure and also when adding toppings.

Is this shit normal? Not wearing gloves when tossing it? I feel like gagging this dirty Indian made my pizza. Probably picked his nose or wiped his ass with his hands like they do in India.

Help here please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I drive for Domino's. We've got a guy who's not so great at remembering to wear gloves. I mean he's white though so there's that. Also the temperature in the pizza oven is pretty much gonna kill any bacteria or whatnot that may be on the food as a result.

>buying fast food and expecting a high quality product
>buying fast food and expecting stupidly high standards of cleanlyness
>buying fast food at all

Indians don't go to the toilet at work. They wait til they get somewhere comfortable like the middle of the street

this. Dominos is notoriously the fucking worst out of all the fast food pizza. I'd fucking eat Pizza Hut or goddamn Papa John's before I'd every eat that shit they call Domino's. SMH

it get's into the oven and comes out rather sterile... the pizza, not the Indian...

so, what's your problem?

my local dominoes is in a 70% black city, but all the staff is white.

they've earned by business for life

kek

Gloves are actually more dangerous than washed hands, unless they're changed with each prepared dish. Provided that they regularly wash their hands, you're perfectly okay.

haha This guy must be indian. fuck i hate Indians

In Mexico that gives the tacos its flavor nut then again they are not from that country.

There's bacteria flavor bread so I think you still need soap

The pizza oven is 475 degrees.
You honestly think bacteria can survive that?

Fucking Nigger tier food

Make your own GodDamn Pizzas you flaming nigger Faggots.

Cheaper and you get pizza for DAYS

I honestly would rather have them make my food with no gloves on. atleast they could wash their hands after.
it bothers me more when they wear gloves and do everything else like cleaning counter etc and not changing gloves.

Holy fuck are you really that stupid?
I assume you've never eaten in a restaurant either

But not the boogers and shit stains kek

>Stupidly high quality standards of cleanliness

Are you retarded or something? Gloves are the most basic form of hygene. Unless you live in a shithole like India as op said

Regulations on gloves vary by state.

I went to Mexico to eat street food and none of those dirty fuckers wear gloves

Fuck buying Pizza Bread

Get PITA it's cheaper than DIRT
Get Mozzarella Cause other cheese to fucking Oily
Buy Some Cheap nasty ass Chicken or beef cut it up thin
Random Vege stuff but always get mushrooms
Pre-made budget spaghetti sauce the shit that's on special.

You get like 10 + fucking awesome pizzas with great taste

for 10 mins at
200c
or
392f
what ever your faggy stove displays.

Would you still like to eat dead bacteria that came off filthy hands? Or left over boogers or some shit? No thanks

Yeah... I know what you're talking about. But that's called ghetto nigger pizza.

SAUCE THEN CHEESE FAGGOTS

hue hue

Healthier than ramen you stupid bony gook

you do know that meat and veggies can be added to the ramen right?

but you wouldn't know this since you only eat shit food

To make pizza you can’t wear gloves. Wtf op you live under a fucking rock

Fuck papa johns piece of shit pizza would gladly eat Pizza Hut or dominos or little ceaser

Op FYI you autistic fuck ,chefs in big one restaurant don’t wear gloves

OP the oven is hot as fuck, the pizza is perfectly fine once its out of hte oven, no gloves needed. NOW, when it is OUT of the oven, they cannot touch it with their bare hands

>using forks that have been in someone elses mouth after they go through 140F water

Don't be so intolerant. Respect their culture and celebrate diversity.

implying gloves would keep them from wiping their noses

Oh shit I'm sorreh.

Protip: studies have shown that there's more bacteria on a glove than a washed hand.
Dunno where you live, but in my state it's legal to not wear gloves as long as you wash you hands often.
Also, have you ever tried shaping dough with gloves on? It doesn't work well.

>>i see no fucking gloves is that normal??

it's john you asshole don't question papa

Dude, that pizza is going into a 425° oven for close to 20 minutes. It will have been sterilized. Our autoclaves at the hospital only need 270° to sterilize surgical instruments.
You are fine except...
Dominos?!?!
FFS find a better pizza; it's Christmas.
Look for a Kaleidoscope Pizza near you.

In the UK most Fish and Chips places are owned by italians, which is where you go for a pizza, they are thick base, plenty of toppings and are reasonably priced, places like Pizza Hut and Dominoes is about £10-12 for a 9" pizza and they are as thin as fuck. While a chippy (slang for Fish and Chip shop in Scotland) is about £4-5 for the same size with more base and toppings.

Brands are essentially franchises, it is very rare for a brand like Dominoes, or BK etc to own the majority of the stores, because they sell franchise packs to people who then rent the building and buy the food direct from them to sell. So standards slip.

sliced Beef pizzas...a delicacy?

You are comparing a chef in a big restaurant with Indians making pizzas at Domino's Pizza. Your comment is irrelevant.

1 week until Batsu 2017/18. Cops this year again. But no more Suga themes.

I work at a Hungry Howies. The oven cooks at over 550 F. You'll be fine.

>Probably picked his nose with his hands like they do in India
ah yes of course

This only happens once per year during a festival, prior to them eating, the place is disinfected and cleaned well before doing this.

I used to work at a Papa Johns and a Pizza hut. Cooks are usually humans sampled from the bottom of the barrel. The do shit from touching their hair, to not washing after pissing. Touching raw meat from prep, or dirty dished to touching your food. It's real!

Got a friend who worked at Pizza hut and hated a customer so he rubbed the Pepperoni's on his dick (off camera of course) and said even tho he knew the oven was gonna kill off anything, it still felt amazing watching her eat it.
Point is, that lady ate dick toppings and didn't die. The oven kills any bacteria or anything you'd worry about. Anything else is all in your head.

Before what? Dirtying it up again with all those barefoot Indians?

indians... close enough to wops.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

Tell me when you go for a shit in a public toilet, do you just wipe the seat with loo roll or do you carry around something to kill all the bacteria festering on the toilet seat?

Also how clean is your kitchen, I guarantee that your kitchen has more germs and bacteria than that Indian street where the food is.

I have pizza where the fucking italian stretches the dough on his hairy knuckles and arms. That shit doesnt bother me.

you have mysophobia, we are all surrounded by filth, you just can't see it. check your psyche

I see they pissed on the sidewalk to clean it before tossing the food down

Yeah, that is really common in india.

You should look up how antibiotics work.

But Papa John's is yummy and delicious.

How does his hair taste

I actually just lost to this. Dubs of kek.

Not true, many toxins from bacteria can survive those temperatures. Not to mention if bacteria are able to take a spore form and convert back to an active state upon ingestion.

I work at an expensive pizza place. We only wear gloves touching the finished product. The oven kills any bacteria that might still be on the food.

Protip. Only niggers ever complain about whitey not wearing gloves.

Abusing antibiotics is not a smart idea. If you suspect a bacterial infection, always consult a doc, or you'll be a breeding ground for drug-resistant strains that become pandemics.

You can put a turd on the oven and will be eatable too, so would still eat it then?.

According to local health code, only ready to eat food requires the use of gloves. Food that is not yet cooked doesn't need gloves because its going into the oven/pan/fryer.

dont eat nigs

i have worked at dominos for 4 years and other pizza places for 2. Ohio, USA. pizza places are not typically required to wear gloves on the line because the oven (typically 450-500 degrees) will destroy any and all bacteria.

in 6 whole years, i have had one bratty customer notice this and leave, and i'm totally fine with this.

most places will not touch your food after. mom and pop pizza shops notoriously do this. be suspect of everyone's food handling.

What is it with yanks and gloves?

Nothing wrong with hands if they are washed often.

Gloves get dirty, and i have doubts about them being changed often enough.

Why do you have that book...?

fast food, excrements? what's the difference?
with flavor enhancers and additives you can make any shit tastes good. the industry chemically hacks your brain and get you addicted.

What kind of turd?

"hello is that Papa Johan's? I will like a large holocrust pizza with 5 cans of salty Jewce.

It was required for me to get certified by the health department.

Dude i'm a chef and your food is well fingered by poor people before you eat it. Get over it

GTFO with your "facts" and your so-called "common sense". My feels are reals!

Hurr durr muh gloves

Just wash the hands, retard.

>turd on the oven
basically all the food in your shitty country named united states of murrrrrica

Its baked in a 500 degree oven after tossing though, OP.

No worries. Eat your pizza.

Form FF worker here.
The gloves are for show, you aren't required to wear gloves when preparing food, infact you shouldn't if your position deals with doing anything other than strictly touching food.

Washing hands don't get rid of chapped skin, dirty long fingernails, fungus nails, bitten nails, and all other disgusting shit nigger. I only trust my clean hands. No one else's.

I work at a Domino's and corporate doesn't require that we wear gloves. We do have to wash our hands at the beginning of each shift and are supposed to was them whenever we switch "stations"; ie. Window, oven, registers, slap table, makeline, ect. I do find though that I don't change gloves nearly as often as I wash my hands when not wearing gloves so as long as the hand washing is doesn't right is should be more sanitary. Also the oven is set on about 455 degrees so there's that.

THIS FUCKING WHOLE PLANET IS A CLOSED ENVIRONMENT! EVERY FUCKING WATER MOLECULE WAS TAINTED WITH PISS IN THE PAST! WHO THE FUCK CARES! OUR ANCESTORS WERE FUCKING GERMS!

Please don't scratch your balls when making my pizza... Please

All these people crying about Indians not wearing gloves, they go to their nearest BBQ joint and eat wings and ribs prepared with people not wearing gloves.

Americans are this dumb.

Tru dat.

It is well known that the gloves are primarily to protect the workers from the food.

shit, I've done that. flipped burgers at mcdonalds 10 years ago and had pubic lices from my ex. I scratched my pubes subconsciously, sorry.

Help. Sure. Don't get Domino's.
seriously, just about any other pizza you can get is better than Domino's.

Achtually ... it is not a closed environment - and many scientists believe that our water originally came from comets.

Acktchually ...

We're required to have our shirts tucked in, wear belts, and have aprons on. There's also a glass window and no wall so anyone can see straight into the kitchen. There's literally no way I could scratch my balls and not be noticed.

Reminds me of that time I worked at Subway, and I would prep the sauces.

There was this one special sauce "mayo" jar where I'd fill with snot rockets mixed with mayo, and a real mayo one. Those who gave me attitude and asked for mayo, I would give them the one I blew snot rockets in

Look up fried rice syndrome.

I'd rather eat off the hands of a white man than the hands of andorty Indian or Bengali nigger