I want answers

I want answers

B, C, D, A, B, A, D, C. Trust me.

SSBhbSBHb2Qu

>754797788
disclosure is near

The Super Void

the answer is '42'. (happy?!)

There are no answers. But if you stop asking questions and instead start defining 1) what you want, 2) when your deadline for achieving this want and 3) the specific steps and costs you will pay --

and if you resolve to pay this,
and if you pay this every day,

Then your life will be your final answer.

I want to know what's out there and in the super void op here btw

you cant handle the truth

I know because of how magnificently collosal the universe is it I want to

You are the answer to every question. You are everything and yet still nothing. You gotta learn to feel that connection with everything man.

>I want to know what's out there and in the super void
Don't we all. But we never will, not for real. By all accounts we'll go extinct having never left our home system, and all traces of our existence, aside from lone probes tumbling in the vast void, will be annihilated.
Time to accept that.

Allah (swt) is the answer my friend. Study islam and you will find the answer.

'no'

we will probably never make it out of the local group

If God is the answer, your question was really fucking stupid.

ddlc is gay

Op here I gotta know it's too big not to know otherwise our lives are useless insignificant

No more than ants crawling on the earth unaware of their surroundings

i want pictures of spiderman

I FEEL WE WERE DESIGNED TO GO OUT THERE!

>designed
fuck off religion fag

WELL IDK HOW TO DESCRIVE WE EVOLVED TO GO OUT THERE IT ITS OUR NATURE

I WANT TO EXPLORE THE FUCK OUT OF IT I WANT TO GO TO THE STARS

>DESIGNED TO GO
Must be why getting to the nearest would take hundreds of our individual lifetimes

I want a threesome with Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, and Christina Ricci; when they were all underage
It ain't fucking happening though

you just plan on watching the threesome?

As long as it happens & I'm there, IDGAF.
But, as I said, it ain't happening. There is no God.

THERE GOTTA BE ORDER IN THE UNIVERSE!!

Have not not taken into consideration that we develop technology really fast

Says fucking who?
Even our most ambitious scifi never puts us outside our own galaxy, and that in itself is an enormous stretch.
There could be one advanced, civilized species per each galaxy, and each might as well be alone in the universe for all the good it does.

Yes, but will it get to the point where it can get us out of here before it kills off our homeworld's ability to sustain life?

>I'm not going to source any of this.
there has been a breakaway since at least the late 60s. 50 races, species and factions have visited since the middle ages. the most prolific have lead a breeding/conditioning program to ready the populace, it is now coming to an end. you have actors within the power structure which have helped to foster the ends of this program and phase 3 will begin. this has been evidenced by the leak of the Advanced Aerial Threat Program (NYT). The local indigenous power structure will turn the 'unknown' them into the enemy. A 'war' will occur, killing the excess populace. Minimazing the numbers needed for control. The local indigenous powers will gain technology and retain control of earth proper and the other will be introduced into the gene pool.

FUCK OFF