I really don't know where to post this, so random it is...

I really don't know where to post this, so random it is .. I need help Sup Forums literally anyone could attempt I'm just not sure.

so the tl;dr - Need to find a pair of wireless heaphones that can some how play music via an sd card. Wireless is extremely important. No wires even showing. Under $50

>be me 21
>mother in practically a mental ward
>haven't talked to her in months
>she's not the same person as before, just feels so different
>almost no relationship with her post turning 18
>cave in because of some sneezing superstition and ask my brother for her number
>call wait on hold for 10 minutes, heart racing
>we talk, she seems a little better, but seems spiritually weak and beaten
>no idea what she may have been through or endured
>seems some headphones so she can escape and listen to a bit of music from time to time is what she really wants
>surprised shes not mad at me, but in reality, she wants a pair of headphones im not dumb
>regardless this is my fucking mom
>she insist no wired whatsoever because duh >fucking mental hospital,
>her caretakers can charge it for her,
>somehow an sdcard plays music straight to the phones.
>be me
>mutter the words... "i promise"
>even throw in, you bought tons of shit for me before
>after the phonecall I realize I NEED to do this shit now like its my main quest.

Well that it Sup Forums.. thats my fucking holiday plight. No I'm not asking for money, no im not asking for friends or advice.

Please just help me pick out the right headset under $50 that has no fucking wires and a mental hospital won't get pissed for me sending it. I can only send one for the time being so if it's a dud then I'm fucking over her.

>silly threads get dozens of replies in minutes, just a little help would be appreciated.
Merry xmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eleston-Portable-Bluetooth-Lossless-Expandable/dp/B076F9JGLC/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514161694&sr=1-4&keywords=MP3 bluetooth SD
amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Foldable/dp/B06Y27HM9W/ref=sr_1_8?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1514161570&sr=8-8&keywords=wireless headphones&refinements=p_72:2661618011,p_85:2470955011
amazon.com/Folding-Headphone-Player-Radio-Micro/dp/B00N4ZKCPQ
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q30A1RI/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1514162178&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=headphone with sd card slot&dpPl=1&dpID=414zLEDnWoL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/Pyle-Sound-Headphones-Hands-Free-Built/dp/B0136489PO/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514162308&sr=1-3&keywords=sd card headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want wireless Headsets which play music from an intern sd card right?
Dont know any but at least
bump

>also me
>technologically illerate
>trying to find this miracle item she described
>not sure what standards or specific requirments her facility has
>she also begged for a little bit of money since they're not allowed carry out every so often

I'm not sure what I got myself into here, and this is breaking my heart a bit.

try reddit not /b

That's bullshit. I don't know what you're imagining.
There are some truly wireless earbuds with internal storages but they start above 300€.
You'll need an audio player and the best "wireless" headset you'll get still has wires between the buds. Other wireless earbuds are attainable, but probably rather shitty at that price point. Good luck.

Something like that, I can easily download her favorite music and stuff it onto the card. Test it out make sure it all works before I send it. I just didn't even really know something like this was possible.

The no wires part is fucking me over, because I found 2 pairs but they have some wires showing. I know how government facilties are and how up their ass about regulations are.

On the flip side, if she has something super exsepsnsive or bright, mental retards may steal or break hers.. idk.

I've never posted there, but this is pretty important. I'll try.

Thanks man, I don't know. She claims a few others there got them for christmas and are basically rubbing it in her face (She has to sit and stare at them while they enjoy music, but in her reality this is probably hell) I doubt someone sent something that cost so much.

Good luck dude, where about are you?

Around northern maryland. I don't think this is all that big of a deal, but its real, and just a chapter in my book. There's so much more to teh story, and sometimes I even feel like I played a part in her admission, but I'm gunna leave the past where it rest.

Try plain amazon for the buds. But you'll need a player supporting Bluetooth, remember that.

She barely knew anything about technology when she was free 3-4 years ago. Now that she's being mentally fed by the government directly and is surrounded by other mentally altered people... There's no hope. I need something as simple as possible I guess..

Maybe there's nothing out there yet? This tech doesn't even seem that crazy... Just headphones that can play wireless music on their own. No bluetooth, no internet. Not possible?

Do you really want to forget it or share?

Alright fuck nugget. Here you go.

amazon.com/Eleston-Portable-Bluetooth-Lossless-Expandable/dp/B076F9JGLC/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514161694&sr=1-4&keywords=MP3 bluetooth SD

amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Foldable/dp/B06Y27HM9W/ref=sr_1_8?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1514161570&sr=8-8&keywords=wireless headphones&refinements=p_72:2661618011,p_85:2470955011

amazon.com/Folding-Headphone-Player-Radio-Micro/dp/B00N4ZKCPQ i just looked something up, this is about 20$ on amazon, has everything you need, wish the best of luck

^ Me again

Hope your mom gets better.

Looks like I missed that headphones are allowed. Well, there are some with integrated players. But you can search Amazon yourself.

Oh yes. If I bring it up I may end up in tears. No reason to fuck up my Christmas eve, especially since I need to find these magic heaphones asap.

Man I greatly appreciate your help! Those heaphones look good and I'll add them to teh cart for now, but she can't have that separate little ipod thing. She also would have 0 clue on how to get that even to turn on.

This is fucking perfect, she can't have wires though but this is gunna lead me in the right direction for sure! I really appreciate it!
I hope she gets better but... I really don't see it. I just feel like has already sunk in. Not to mention in her voice I just felt so awful, it sounded greedy, perished, and desperate. She really only talked about these headphones, or money she needs, or had bad conditions are/have been. I don't even care though as I said before, shes my mother and this is my quest for the time being.

Thank you for your help

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q30A1RI/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1514162178&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=headphone with sd card slot&dpPl=1&dpID=414zLEDnWoL&ref=plSrch

amazon.com/Pyle-Sound-Headphones-Hands-Free-Built/dp/B0136489PO/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514162308&sr=1-3&keywords=sd card headphones

Do you plan on visiting her in person? Also, is $50 your absolute limit?

Both of these have some wires showing. I'm just gunna look around a little longer, but I'm adding them to the cart for the time being.

Whoa, it took me months of this shit stressing me out (before calling I had no idea what was going to be said. I'm just glad she's not angry with me, at the moment)

Maybe in a few years if time lets it happen she's still around (this actually felt wierd to type). I'm really go with the flow and just happy with the win in calling her.

Fuck.... I've finally found the goldmine of this kinda of headset. SD card heaphones. simple to search... but literally all of them ahve some sort of wire exposed, or can be seen when they're extended.

I don't even know what the fuck someone regardless their mental sanity can do with a 6 inch wire but for fucks sake headphones companies didn't have them in mind thats for sure.

I've raised the budget to $60 but that's really fucking up my monthly budget. (Made dumb purchases earlier because I had no idea this was gunna happen)

Maybe walking in a best buy tomorrow is a better idea.