Fuck I have heard twice within hours something that definitely wasn't real and now I am scared about developing...

Fuck I have heard twice within hours something that definitely wasn't real and now I am scared about developing schizophrenia.
Please tell me this isn't how it starts.

Paranoid much? Fucking chill tard.

Probably fine

Explain yourself please

Chill the fuck out.
As long as it doesn't interfere with your daily life ignore it.
As soon as it does go to a shrink, not before.

It's not real you fucking retard and you don't "develop" schizophrenia from swallowing your dad's jizz.

Either you don't know you have schizophrenia, or your life makes sense when you realize you do. That's it.

Also, reply to this post or you'll get testicular cancer within 2 years.

Suck a trigg hound's ass.

Oh boi user. You in for it now.

You definitely have the schizophrenia. Just let your mind calmly slip into insanity in about 30 min or so.

Roll with it,and youll be fine.

It can sit latently for years until it's triggered in some way.

Also suck a kodiak bear's dick.

Replying you fucker

First it was something like a distant scream and then my mom calling me. Both sounded very real but neither of them made sense...
>It can sit latently for years until it's triggered in some way.
fuck

how about you see a doctor that knows some shit about the mind instead of asking literal randoms? merry christmas

i have that shit sometimes too, you probably fine

I thought i was schizophrenic but then i remembered all that acid i took and soared happily into the distance with my flying pet giraffe.

>Also, reply to this post or you'll get testicular cancer within 2 years.
You will be raped by a big nigger with a 20 inch cock that rips your ass and you will die from eternal bleeding, you dumb mutherfucker.

I think most people have misheard someone calling them, but the reason why I am afraid is because of how real it sounded, and that was twice within two or three hours.

Ok

I can't take that risk.

You nigger

pls.

The fact that you're aware it isn't real is a good sign. Look up stuff about gang stalking. They have no idea how crazy they sound.

You kike

Op thats defo how it starts good luck
Hope you get 1 or 2 more good years

Kys

>The fact that you're aware it isn't real is a good sign.
Dude you are making me really scared right now. But what that to do with gang stalking?

>your only option

Don't make fun of me like this.

Im not.

Just listing your only logical next step in this scenario.

Fuck you

listen, i have been scared of impending schizophrenia before. the only real times i've thought i was losing it was when i had been drinking way too much and when i had gotten nowhere near enough sleep.

Most people with psychosis and such don't even realize they're going insane.
The fact that you're worried about it means you're fine.
Do you suffer from some sort of anxiety or paranoia or something? Sometimes that can happen. Don't worry about it OP, you're fine.