That Polish exchange student is frivolously talking to girls in my class for another fuckable pussy

>That Polish exchange student is frivolously talking to girls in my class for another fuckable pussy

That's why Polish immigrants are hated around the world

nice, spreading the european seed

Is it normal to go on exchange in another country and shamelessly find another girl to fuck.

Where are you from, friend?? You should follow the guy's lead and get with girls too. That's the best thing about going abroad: foreign poon.

I'm native nippy
My point is that he is too frivolous; Rumor says he've fucked 5 girls in my class since this April.

>That """"Jap"""""""" that always makes positive Polish threads between 4am and 8am Japanese time

it's expected

Rumors don't have to be true.

I'm blaming the Poles, though.

Give it up already wachalski

why dont the hot foreign girls at university come and talk to me

the seed of evil

can chinks do this?

bcuz u F-U-G FUGLY

Because you're the guy. Just make a move.

Damn those poles! They won't stop ducking our women either! And there so white ooooh! And they all grow such magnificent beards How can we even compete!?

maybe you should follow the example, grow up and stop watching anime like a fucking FAGGOT

Everyone can do this.

Go to Poland and do his mom.
Then marry his mom and become his new dad.
Then make your new wife's son come home and work on farm so he cant fuck Japanese girls

Godspeed Naruto!

that is rude
thanks for the help

No women are interest in asians men excepto for koreaboos and hes japan

I knew it... why did Hans lie to me?

>all these newfags every. single. time. this thread is made

GERMans are evil and history can confirm he wants you to go make a fool of yourself :v