Alright user, why is your life such shit? Where did it all go wrong?

Alright user, why is your life such shit? Where did it all go wrong?

When ever since I was born people treated me like subhuman shit.

Lifes great but I have a secret Fuck buddy despite having a wonderful gf. Sometimes I jist crave a different puss.

My right knee hurts when Im walking but I wont admit that to my significant other cause Im not the pussy

I guess it was when my dad left

Sucks being Indian

Threw away a perfect girl, started dating someone else.
Getting a new car in two days, just gonna smash his face in instead.

I like to do drugs an even tho I have a good job it still takes money I could use to buy a house or save so I'm not living pay check to pay check

Whats your drug of choice? Let me guess coke.

I'm fucking ugly

my gf/soon to be fiance is lazy and unmotivated as fuck. I regret the day i told her to quit her job and work with me in my business, she was supposed to be a driving force who would see it as a way to make our way of life better but she has gotten worse results than the part time student that i hired 6 months ago in sales and she's getting the bad habit of waking up at 10 am to start working. To make matters worse, the dumb bitch "threatened" me with looking for a job if i didn't get her a weekly paycheck, which i refused to do and she still got the nerve to state that whatever she makes from her job she will keep all for herself to spend however she wants and won't contribute to the bills or rent in any way. I wish we weren't so attached and i could just send her back to her mother's house. Or that i just could tell her to get a full time job so that she could pay half the bills like we used to do when we started living together.

Hit puberty, thyroid issue started and is still fucking me over.

Drugs

I hope she's hot atleast

People who blame the jews for everything are just too stupid to be able to analyze systems, their flaws, and inherent contradictions. If there's something they don't like it's automatically Jews with not an ounce of brain power put into understanding anything. They think no one can possibly disagree with them. If they do, it's (((they))). Fucking retards.

I'm in day three of five at my girlfriends family's home for the holidays.
Despite telling them over the summer that this relationship isn't really working out. We've been together three years, but are essentially just friends that share an appartment. It's somewhat weird. Considering I came to avoid banging my milf hairdresser while my gf is visiting over the holidays. I'm trying to separate without cheating, but we haven't fucked in months. It's getting dodgy keeping my dick in my pants.

she's a solid 7.5 lol but she's good at anything sex related, and that's great for the first couple years, later on you start thinking in other, more important things

FUCK YOU

I was born black.

I just graduated with an engineering degree, start a job in avionics on 01/08, and I have a girlfriend. Things are fuckin awesome.

I broke my ankle

Why are Americans so willfully ignorant? Why am I stuck in the south full of inbred bigots and trust fund babies?

Broke up with the only girl I've ever loved and got back with her years later but now she's a headcase which is good when it's good but really bad when it's bad. Now I'm afraid to leave her now because I still love her but would totally fuck her head up worse

Where are you from?

faggot ass Canada

I'm a raging alcoholic who can't stop

then man up and tell her how you feel. if you are the only one carrying the bills, then she is just trying to ride on your success.

facts fact, i'm not as successful yet for that to happen, but still, i might need to have that conversation later on this week, not looking forward to that conversation, once you live together those things tend to drag on for days

when i was young, i had an unadequate behaviout and stuttering. so no gf and almost no friends. the fact is that i was a narcissistic piece of scum with overprotecting mother. so still no gf in 30+ lvl. but now i am quite happy because i don't need anyone except you, user)

I enjoy having sex behind my fiance's back.

I want to fuck traps.

when I was 8 my mother died and everything went to shit
my custody was signed off to my sister's for a couple months because my dad was on drugs, he went sober and managed to win custody over me.
after that me and him were practically homeless for awhile, he had family in texas and he started getting high again (coke and heroine) he would constantly belittle me and even hit me on several occasions. he would use the little amount of money we had all on drugs and if usually only eat at school
other then that ive never really had any friends or anything because I'm a tard

had family and Texas and moved there, after that he started getting high again*

Living with grandparents working at food giant. They drug test now so instead of smoking weed I just drink a shit ton, which leads me to calling in all the time due to being hungover/drunk. I don't see myself really going anywhere at this rate. Plus I literally waste every check so I have no money to get my life going anywhere

When I fell in love with a whore

I'd Like to find a nice GF that isnt a whale or mr. bones . she's also smart , doesnt need to be rich or whatever , just to be there with me . feels bad man

You gotta rip that bad aid off bro.
You ain't helping anyone being unhappy faggot

Just get anti anxiety pills

got raped when I was 5 I was too ashamed and scared to say anything

the people that knew either laughed at me or just ignored it

I'm on 6 meds man. Shit sucks

maybe I'm just retarded?

Eh, isolated and constantly tormented. Basically hear voices that shred apart any ability to comprehend anything for any period of time.
Just going to say fuck it and probably kill a select group of people instead, especially now that saying that felt like the natural decision to make.
Lucky me.