Which country in LatAm sucks the most American/Western cock? What country is the most self-hating...

Which country in LatAm sucks the most American/Western cock? What country is the most self-hating? What country worships wh*tes the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQGi698-DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mejico
vamonos pa'l norte!

Colombia
Idk, Brazil maybe
Argentina and Peru

>Which country in LatAm sucks the most American/Western cock?
Colombia, 0 regrets
>What country is the most self-hating?
Brazil
>What country worships wh*tes the most?
Mexico or Brazil

Chile, Colombia
Brazil
Argentina/Uruguay

Argentina and South Brazil sucks Europe's dick.

Brazil used to suck USA's dick a lot, but with BRICS we stopped.

Mexico.
We.
Argentina

are you guys saying colombia is a good country to move to? will it have become a developed first world country like chile in 10 years?

>latin america
>developed

>he doesn't know about jurerê internacional

Brazil is definitely the most self-hating.

At keast 90% of Brazilians once thought about leaving...

>will it have become a developed first world country like chile in 10 years?
>chile
>first world
it's more developed than the rest but not first world
and who knows, we and peru are the ones who are developing faster

Colombia or Mexico for most proamerican, but I think Colombia wins easily.

I dont think there is any selfhating country here

Argentina worships whites less because we have more and it's less meaningful, there are whites working as cashiers in every supermarket. The countries in which whites tend to be a small minority that descends from the Spanish colonial administration have much higher white worship.

>I dont think there is any selfhating country here
there is, it's Brazil
>there are whites working as cashiers in every supermarket
hell, there are whites living in extreme poverty at your countryside (Misiones)
being white is garantee of nothing in your country, and i think that's normal

All Latin American countries are full of selfhaters. Just go to Hispachan or Taringa. It's just because we have more posters and more attention whores.

>going hispachan or taringa

Anime and penguins!

All USA, they suck their own dicks.

LOS
Brazil
LOS

>It's just because we have more posters and more attention whores
could be that, but argentinian self-haters are small among the normie population itself, even less online
>go to Hispachan or Taringa
aw hell naw

>argentinian self-haters are small among the normie population itself

Sup Forums selfhaters would be lynched by Brazilian normies, you have no idea.

Argentines may hate the other half of the country, in the same way in Venezuela chavistas hate the rest of the population and vice versa, but hate for the country is rare.

Latin America is full of countries that are "almoust developed" or "at the brink of being First World".

have you lived your entire life in a favela, completely isolated from the rest of the populace? no middle class or higher brazilian genuinely likes living in this dumpster and would trade places with a first worlder immediately upon offer

Mexico obviously. Totally dependant on them economically. We don't depend that much on them, even Venezuela depends more on them than us. We have more diversified commercial partners.

there's a lot of retarded assumptions about Colombia-USA relationships like having US bases (we never had, the Constitutional court didn't allowed it), some fake news about US marines raping children (never happened), USA military presence (several countries like Chile or Honduras have more US military personnel than us) or cooperation (we received like 200 million USD from them in 2016, but our defense budget is 5 billion dollars).

Not to talk about cultural influence. Argentina, Chile, Mexico or any other country is way much more influenced by US culture than Colombia (cinema, music, slang, etc). Argentinians basically speak Spanglish and listen only to American music.

Also, pic related.

Costa Rica, Panamá, and Chile in the Cuck Team!

So they never raped anyone?

purple = true neutral

They would lynch you too.

Experimenta falar bairrismo, racismo e outros vira-latismo daqui...

So the poor Latin Americans are the true Latin Americans, the white elites are too busy robbing their countries and trying to escape to first world countries.

I don't think first world countries want unpatriotic scum like you. We already have niggers and sandniggers.

When we suck american cock, even sending troops to the persian gulf we literally gain nothing but two terrorist attacks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw

>USA military presence in Chile
Lolwut, even with Pinochet we had low numbers of US miitary personnel here

Forgot pic

Which Spic hellhole can an American survive in?

Why is his spanish so easily intelligible in comparison to the slurred meaningless speech of the hispanic tourists I see around here?

Mejico and Colombia
Brazil
The entire Southern Cone

Uhmm idk... Probably because he's speaking without the city noise?

Can you understand what they're saying?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQGi698-DI

>The entire Southern Cone
Only Argentina is obsessed with whiteness in this entire continent

>Mejico and Colombia

t. the country that has half of its population living in the USA, has US military bases and more US military personnel than all the South American countries combined and relies on remittances from the US.

Brazil

Brazil

Brazil or Argentina

Mexico
Chile
Argentina

Argentina

I went to a favela last week and wasn't lynched. I guess it wasn't a bad one. Also, I was extremely drunk and my shirt had blood stains.

Latin Americans always find a new reason to hate us, now its our high prevalence of bilinguals

>Argentina worships whites the most
Its that why when I run by a group of colombian/venezuelan tourists the girls go crazy over my blue eyes? Because nobody in Argentina cares about something 10/15% of the population has

Columbia and Panama by far. Literally everything is amercanized in some way or another. Mexico probably too

> What country is the most self-hating
probably Brazil

> What country worships wh*tes the most?
Maybe Bolivia and Peru

there's lots of people with blue/green here, m8 It ain't that special to be honest.Girls don't fall for this meme anymore

Colombia

Brazil

Chile