>taking an acting class next semester
>homosexual professor
>he is notorious for requiring same sex love making scene as final project
>10 minute scene, nearly nude
>long history of former students protesting the assignment
>the administration always sides with the instructor
>"homosexuals underrepresented bla bla bla"
>have to take his class to graduate

I have to make out with a guy in four months. The assignment is to make the scene "believable".
I don't know if I can do it.

What do?

If you can't act gay then you shouldn't be an actor. It's bullshit that it's required out of some instructors agenda but if you wanna be an actor you better get used to shit like that.

Just kiss the dude and stop being a pussy.

tell the newspaper in whatever town he's in. surely reporters in this climate are eager to investigate such.

just file the sexual harassment lawsuit now and it will pay for the schooling

>>taking an acting class next semester
kys fagget

Say you're muslim and then they won't do shit

>If you can't act gay then you shouldn't be an actor.
^^^ This. You're a shit actor OP & we've got more than enough of those already.

Cut your loses and go to community college for a high paying trade

It might not look easy but fuck it, just do it, you want to be an actor, this will only affect you if you are really unsure about your sexual orientation, if you know you're straight then kissing a dude for a final project won't change shit.

fuch the professor pass class, problem solved

listen to thisman
Or just take it to the press and lawyer up. Something about this literally has to be illegal.

Oh and this too. You can get this fucker in all kinds of trouble for this shit.

thats bullshit. go send a few guys to beat the fuck out of that pedo

Grow the biggest beard you can, do NOT shower or use deodorant or brush your teeth for days beforehand. I assure you, you won't be asked to be close to anyone for any period of time.

actually, just cave his head in. a lot easier

t. proffesor

>acting class
You ARE a faggot. Accept it.

if he's notorious for that shit and you signed up anyway, might be time to just accept the fact that you're a faggot. break a leg OP

Take professor to zoo, push said professor into gorilla habitat. Turns gorillas gay.

Love it

You've posted this before. Didn't learn enough from those responses, or do you just want to keep the home fires burning?

This is the best answer.

They'll fall all over themselves trying to accommodate you so they don't seem Islamophobic.

Make your project about gay robots. Then you can both wear big cardboard boxes covered in tinfoil and be "naked". Just tell him that you're a trend setter and there have been exactly zero gay robots in cinema and gay humans are massively privileged shitlords.