SOME DOSS CUNT KEEPS POSTING FORCED MEME ABOUT SOME ANDY GUY AND IVE ABOUT FUXKING HAD IT LADS I SAY WE KILL THE BASTARD

SOME DOSS CUNT KEEPS POSTING FORCED MEME ABOUT SOME ANDY GUY AND IVE ABOUT FUXKING HAD IT LADS I SAY WE KILL THE BASTARD

Someone should log his IP or something.

THATS THE SPIRIT LAD ILL HAVE THE FIRE STOKED

How is it forced if multiple people post in the threads?

fuck u frank

AYY CUNT THAT LASSIE GOT GLASSED AND AINT NO CUNT LEAVING TILL WE FIND OUT OOO DID IT

ITS THE SAME WEE LADS POSTING THAT SHITE AND IVE ABOUT FUCKING HAD IT

>multiple people post
5 faggots spamming all fucking day is forced

MAY KILL THE FUCKONG ROB WEAVER COCKSUCKER WHILE IM AT IT TOO

please find a few of these faggots and hurt them

How is that different than any other threads? Might as well go after celeb posters then.

YOU OLD FAGS BETTER FYCKING HELP ME OUT HERE BEFORE I LOSE IT THIS CUNT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH

Chickity china the Chinese chicken?

Aye Franco what do you propose then?!

Are you retarded or something? Celeb threads get lurked a lot and they serve an actual purpose while andy is just full millhouse material. Also this thread was made by the andyfaggot himself cause he feels smart when he baits newfriends...

ALRIGHT CUNT YOU STARTED STRONG BUT CALL ME ANDY AGAIN YA FUCKING SMACKHEED AND IM GOINF TO PUT THE FUCKING FEAR OF GOD IN YA

Who the fuck are you trying to fool here,myou mentally ill piece of shit?

ALRIGHT CUNT DON'T FORGWT IM THE ONE WITH THE POOL CUE AND YOU CAND HAVE IT SHOVED UP YOUR PUSS ANYTIME YOUR FEELING SMART

River shitolla shiballanana

What's wrong qith you capslock andy? Is this your new failed meme? CAPSMAN THE DESTROYER OF ANDYPOSTER.
You are a fucking idiot and should stop wasting your time. Making memes is not for you.

ACTUALLY YOY DOSS CUNT I SPAM ROB WEAVER THREADS BUT MAYBE ILL SPAM THIS NOW UNTIL YOU FUCKING DIE

River slimbockia shiballaha?

EVERYONE HERE HAS HAD IT WITH YOUR SHITE SO PACK YOUR FUCKING BACKS NEWFAG CUNT YOUR FUCKING WARRANTED

Youre in for a real shitstorm when the river shishkebab fuckers get here julian

LOL is that what he says? I've always wondered

The priceless part was he was the one who glassed her lol

WHOS THE FUCKING SMART CUNT NOW?!?

No shit

WHAT AM I NOT TURTLE ENOUHH FOR THE TURTLE CLUB?!