twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You look like the sort of person that gets picked on by the /r9k kids

Merry Christmas guys.

Merry christmas

Haha that file name.
That is defo not a boonga.
Maybe a half cast with a nose job

Merry xmas nontheless

Wtf? She looks white, but her head is misshapen like it belongs to the ugliest negroes. What is this evil?
Disgusting fucking mix-bloods.

Merry Christmas faggots.

wah happeneddd

best friend sucker punched me when we were in an argument last night and I called him out on an abortion he talked his ex into which she considered killing herself for. I've had a concussion from getting bucked off a horse and jaw is glass as fuck right now.

Merry Christmas motherfuckers

>link in bottom corner
lol, nice try. Monstrous looking dude though.

What i meant was he hit me because i ripped into him about the abortion, then cheating on her. Pavement fucked up my face and im actually prettt worried about how fuzzy my brain's been. Sorry for rotate, my phone does that when i post for some reason.

lol, is that really you?

damn, sorry that happened dude. At least it was for a good cause if your story is accurate

Yep.

i thought so. he was already pissed because he found out we've been fucking. it's been a year since they split but he was being a baby about it.

dig the haircut

pic of the bug?

I just phoned Easter Island and told them one of their statues is missing.

Sounds like you've got a vested interest and that dude probably isn't your best friend.

nah thats messed that he would date that girl that his best friend dumped. bro code broken

Merry Christmas! please rate

2/2 pic

6/10 looks but I'll bump you down to a 4 because I can smell your neediness from here. Grow your hair out a bit man, it'll take away the attention from your nose and with a decent haircut you could be hitting 7

Yea I'm starting to feel that way too. I was knocked out cold and woke up face covered in blood. He knew about my existing concussion and he left me there on the sidewalk and walked back to the house. I don't know how long I was there, freaked me out.

But thanks user, Merry Christmas.

YEE YEE

July3p

Your forehead looks like a smug Asian smiling. Besides that 7 or 8

hey man could you delete this

this is true user, i also have very low self esteem. what can i do??

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on /b. Truly, a Christmas miracle...

Holy fuck, you're a mud cricket if I've ever seen one

Did you let him know before you started fucking the girl at least? For sure see a doctor about your head too.

Merry christmas, amigo

Whatever game's character creator made this, I never want to play it.

Shut up faggot

I’m The guy in the picture. I married her. March 27

Billy Mays has seen better days

How do I tell which one is the guy?

Work on yourself man. Go to the gym, get a better haircut and just take small steps towards being comfortable. Learn some new shit, take up a martial art or another hobby. You're not ugly man

Kek

No, just kinda happened. I hired her at the bar where I manage and was training her behind the bar. We had like a cool mentor/protégé dynamic and we were both lonely. In retrospect maybe I should have told him but he hated her and treated her like shit, didn't think it would matter.

see kids that's why you should always carry a knife on you so if your friend acts up you can stick it in his throat

oh my god, i'm dying...

grats user, real sorry but

kek

it's dubs kids. it's truth.

rate me Sup Forums

are you wearing the shades because you're blind? did you not know where the camera was?

checked

XD

Your head shape makes me uncomfortable

Rate me

>mud cricket
LMAO its so ironic how racist white people are always the filthiest.

ayy lmao

Fuck you. This is the best Billy Mays has ever looked.

Discount-Brian-O'Halloran/10

Facha3P

don't look now but you're being followed/10

fat/10

Always followed.

Rapist/10

i'm fucking dead holy shit

get out of bed shag we got a mystery

clean your room/10

Whats with the wave of kids trying to look like lumberjacks with that haircut?

Checked
youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY

Rate me

I'm a 32 year old man that spent most of his 20s in Afghanistan. I was told to dress for the job I wanted, not the job I had, Isnt this what homeless wizards look like?

>high hairline because I have shitty hair genetics
>grows thick beard before I’m
>worth it

jijodebutaa

0/10 fagget

insecure / confident. THIS is how women rate US!

You fucked his girlfriend AND made both of them feel worse for getting an abortion? Did your dad rape you or what?

roast me Sup Forumsitches

So what kind of prescription drugs are you on / have for sale?

Looks like a kid I was friends with in High School. He was a faggot.

Merry Christmas
You fucks

Simply marijuana, friend.
Digging the hair.

Husband material right there user ;)

Gottem

speaking as a gun owner, you don't look like you should have any.

>aiming with one eye closed
fucking noob.

i though he was calling out the other guy for cheating on his girlfriend and then demanding an abortion. did i get it wrong?

Well, I already know I'm a turbo faggot... Merry Christmas to all of you!

be gentle. Merry Christmas and shit

Workout. No matter how big your nose,if your body looks good you can pull some women. Get tattoos too

The epitome of averageness.

>the soyboy expression

Upvoted kind stranger