This fucking RETARD that YOU elected cant even say United States without slurring

This fucking RETARD that YOU elected cant even say United States without slurring
Arent you embarrassed?

god bless the president and God bless America

quality b8

No, it was better than Hillary and 10x than Bernie. And we're still the strongest country in the world.

Mommy's titties

calling the meme police on OP

You libtards technically elected him by not voting for Hillary lol eat ur own shit

Dragons pop the snake candy

I’d totally pound that little slam piggy

Ass the motherfukin boos

He's just drunk to counteract the cocaine

It looks like he's incontinent too.

We are gonna cunt puch our way out of this mama cage

MuriKKKa loves its morons!

Yes I was trying to channel will ferrell

Jobs and the economy

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.

Don't you dare make President Putin jealous!

Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.

That's what you get when you marry trophy wives.

Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.

sure kid

I'm only embarrassed with the morons inhabiting the whole world. Especially my fellow Americans. This includes you OP.

Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.

Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.

Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.

Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.

you're doing God's work user

Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.

And the Blackwater mercenaries now have a seat in the Cabinet.

Protecting life

In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

Helping veterans

Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
Created a VA hotline.
Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using tele health technology.

Awesome!

yea ok kid

Promoting peace through strength

Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
Worked to increase defense spending.
Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space war strategies.
Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.
Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.

Restoring confidence in and respect for America

Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
Traveled to Poland and on to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.

Bitch all you want.. At least he loves his country first.
I would trade our prime minister for Trump in a heartbeat.. Even if it meant annexation of Canada into the United States.

Gish gallop

Just posting facts. Don't mind me.

I'm extremely embarrassed and I been a repub my whole life. I know what I must do I must commit soduko.

First week in office
MURDERS
an eight-year-old US citizen.

stay mad kid

>The antipathy to Donald Trump, which in its keenest manifestations is fierce and relentless, is a disabling set of mind, nowhere more so than in the reporting on or about him.

>Contempt for Trump—the conviction that he is some sort of dangerous historical “accident” in the presidential office—serves as a warrant for abandoning all disinterested judgment and analytic neutrality. To those who oppose him, particularly those in the news media, Trump is regarded as just SO bad that standards can be virtuously abandoned, and neutrality and dispassion set aside, so long as it helps (such is the hope) to hurt Trump, and, maybe, get rid of him.

>The new rule is: anything that can weaken Trump’s standing, sever his connection with the populist base, and help to bring him down is fair game. Hence the sloppiness and one-directional nature of most Trump news. In just the last few weeks, Brian Ross at ABC, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN each had to correct or deny major stories that had all been wrong in the same direction. They hurt Trump.

>Stories, however, that might hint at some aspects of competency or adroitness in Trump’s handling of affairs are either passed over or given the most desultory treatment. How many tins of Pepsi Trump drinks gets more coverage than the defeat of ISIS in Iraq, which has occurred under his watch. Under Obama that would have generated skyscraper headlines; under Trump you can search for it in the back pages and fine print.

COWARD

Doesn't look American to me.

CUCKOLD

CON MAN

I use sidestep tactics to distract the run away with wit and pride

>When the majority of the American media failed in their coverage of the presidential election, they had to find some excuse for their massive incompetence. The New York Times, with all their resources, and after two full years of daily coverage of the campaign, was nonetheless projecting Hillary Clinton’s chances of victory at a full 92 per cent on election night itself. That was at least better than the pathologically anti-Trump HuffPost, which had Hillary’s chances set at a modest 98 per cent! Such was the state of American journalism, these companies barely allowed for the mere possibility that Trump could win. Under their professional eye, he was just a sideshow, even in the very hours before he actually won.

>These two—the Times and HuffPost—can stand for a large set of the American press, both traditional and online. Their reading of the American election was the greatest journalistic failure—the largest act of group incompetence—in decades. This failure fostered the need for some excuse for how they got so much so wrong.

>They couldn’t just step out honestly and say: “Hey, we despised this guy so much that it really warped our thinking and twisted our coverage, blocked out what we didn’t want to see. We were so mad at him we could not see.” That would have been the truthful and honourable thing to do. So, obviously, it was not adopted. Instead, the answer they did come up with, quickly and conveniently enough, was Fake News.

Even her dad was born in the United Snakes.

>Now there has always been fake news. Newspaper, TV, magazines have always, to some degree, had a slant, an overall editorial direction. But the Fake News that we heard about for most of 2017, and were warned against by journalism’s elders, and was so deplored by the monks of NPR and PBS, was something new and altogether more sinister. This Fake News was a project in itself, something crafted specifically and particularly, and deployed maliciously, by the fiends of the Trump campaign.

>The way the term Fake News was invoked by newscasters, panels, and journalism profs was actually kind of scary. Fake News was a threat to the republic; it enjoyed a corrupting power that effortlessly ousted the voices of the real media, and blunted the rational minds of the electorate. That Fake News was powerful stuff.

>Actually, it was just a lot of silly rationalization for poor coverage, an excuse for incompetence on the part of much of the professional press. Fake News, no surprise, is itself fake news. That’s the primary thing to know about it. It is a product of the eagerly conspiratorial minds of the anti-Trumpers and Never Trumpers. It is quite interesting to note how the rational liberal observers of 2017 are so invested in conspiracies. They think the idiot Trump—for that is how they see him—set in motion complicated collusions with Putin and the Russians, and simultaneously undermined the national media with Fake News, and lulled an entire nation into the belief that he could not be elected.

>Not bad for a 69 year old loon and lout.

>Such has been the substance of the coverage of the Trump presidency since the day he took office. There’s the—forgive the expression—real fake news.

Black water is nelot mercenary shit stain. Even if they are, I'd rather have real killers leading our military instead of some mentally retarded politicians

>US Citizen

Guess she shouldn't have been in the same house as a terrorist.

And he's a terrorist.

HurrDurr Covfefe

Donny Dickhead became a Republican to keep the Cuban refugees from becoming the candidate. The GOP has sold itself to the highest bidder. MAGA!

The panda's gonna need a taco

year into Donald Trump's presidency, with the end of Robert Mueller's painstaking investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election nowhere in sight, I have a confession to make.

On multiple occasions over the last several years I have attended private meetings with individuals who are members of a Moscow-based international organization that opposes gay marriage, the European Union, globalism, and secularism. Also present at some of these meetings were right-leaning journalists, heads of think tanks, and even federal officials. Over drinks — sometimes, yes, vodka — and cigarettes, political issues were discussed, the Obama administration roundly criticized, and at least once there was a long conversation about Russian intelligence. Between meetings I communicated via email and Twitter with these individuals, who were based for a time in Australia, where both were involved in politics and even lobbying. On more than one occasion I was responsible for ensuring that payments in the four-figure range were made into the bank account of one of the individuals. A few months before the first of the above encounters, I met Trump himself at a D.C. hotel. At a later meeting, the individual I had been compensating appeared at another meeting in Manhattan with prominent social conservatives at which she made arguments on behalf of Trump. A few months later he was president.

Clearly he was never Americanized.
She's brown, she's in a brown nation, living under brown culture.
It doesn't matter that she's technically and wrongfully a US Citizen.. She's not anAmerican. She's a leech. The world is better without her.
Immigrants to America who have children that don't adopt American culture, never intended to be American. they just wanted the benifits that a US Citizen gets in this world.

ooogaboogamuddafuckka

I hope Mueller's people are taking notes. The fact that the individuals in question are old friends, one of whom contributed to a magazine where I used to be an editor, that the Russian group to which they belong is the Orthodox Church, that one of these gatherings was their wedding reception, and that the discussion of foreign intelligence was actually a conversation about the old BBC television adaptation of John le Carré's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy are probably irrelevant. Written vaguely enough, filtered through two or three other sources in a kind of telephone game, they sound like a breathless Daily Beast scooplette about what I like to think of as "the Russia thing." If I lied to a federal investigator about any of this — claiming, for example, that I was not in any way involved with the payments in question even though I negotiated the rates because our accounting department was responsible for mailing the check or getting the timeline of my first meeting with the president wrong — I could be writing this column under house arrest. Which might be fair, but would hardly prove "collusion."

That Trump in some unknown and indescribable but absolutely significant manner "colluded" — whatever that might involve — with "Russia" — a vague entity that might refer to anything or anyone from a nameless academic to Vladimir Putin himself — in order to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton, who was otherwise an attractive candidate with a firm base of support even in the states she didn't bother to visit, is now one of the most begged questions in American history.

It's time to stop begging it. The investigation that began under James Comey and has continued under Robert Mueller has turned up absolutely nothing to support this thesis. Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about a conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place after the election, which is shocking if you want to pretend that there is anything out of the ordinary about a member of a presidential transition team contacting foreign officials. An obscure character named George Papadopoulos once emailed an equally obscure character known only as "the Professor," an exchange that went nowhere. Paul Manafort has pled not guilty to money laundering, which is as unsurprising as it is far removed from what the investigation is supposed to be about. The Russia thing is a tedious and lurid spectacle, a shooting match, like Whitewater before it, in which armed participants are allowed to circle endlessly, at taxpayers' expense, around invisible targets that they mysteriously never manage to hit but whose existence is as obvious to one group of partisan onlookers as it is unthinkable to the other.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

MAGA

the leftist cucks can't comprehend that their country is finally great again lmfao

>Americanized
Sounds like a virus.

It is also a master course in how to construct a political narrative, something reporters and commentators do without realizing it. Most of them have memories as short as those of their readers and a frame of reference that, except for a handful of clichés about McCarthyism and Boss Tweed and the Compromise of 18-something-or-other, doesn't extend much further than Pizza Rat. It doesn't matter. Start with an irresistible general narrative, sprinkle in some suitably exotic if unconfirmable details about obviously grotesque characters, quote a handful of decontextualized communications, throw in some legalese that you don't understand, and you have an appalling scandal that deserves the attention of the entire American public, one that makes a mockery of the august values upon which this country was founded.

If the Russia thing has legs, so does Benghazi, a story about how individuals in the State Department actively worked to cover up the woeful under-preparedness of the security forces at a U.S. consulate in a war-torn country at the behest of the individual responsible for its ill-fated bombardment by NATO forces. So too does the new right-wing comic strip about a sinister "deep state" plot to prevent Trump from taking office — we even have a text message from an actual FBI agent admitting they have an "insurance policy" against it, guys! The news that a special prosecutor marched in to the offices of an obscure federal department and demanded records instead of obtaining them via subpoena is not going to keep me up at night agonizing over the future of the republic. But neither is anything that the Russia investigation has turned up or is ever likely to turn up.

Just waiting for Trump to fire Mueller so the shit can hit the fan. No one can protect that traitor bwhahahaha mwhahahaha

I am not a partisan. Trump is a wicked man and his presidency a colossal failure. I would gladly see him impeached tomorrow, removed from office, and replaced with Bob, a guy I know from the coffee shop by my house.

That doesn't mean I'm going to pretend that "Russia" rather than the voters of Macomb County elected him president or that it is a good use of anyone's time to spend any more than a year of federal resources combing through Nigerian prince emails and asking gotcha questions trying to prove otherwise.

He doesn't need to. Muellers house of cards is crashing down on it's own. Trump just needs to let this run its course and come out squeaky clean.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Obama II

You do know that everyone now recognizes your copypasta, tovarishch?

It is if you want it to be.
If you don't want to get poz then don't come here.
You can't envy what we have and want it, but expect to get it without getting pozed you fucks.
Either live in your goat fucker country blowing each other up, or move here and become white.
One or the other. You can come here and fuck goats wile blowing shit up. It doesn't work that way.

>With President Trump’s signing of the big tax-cut bill, the GOP snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Suddenly, the political and economic landscapes have changed. The Republican party has turned the tables on the Democrats.

>Trump and the GOP are on the side of the growth angels with the passage of powerful tax-cut legislation to boost business investment, wages, and take-home family pay. The Democrats, meanwhile, are left with stale class-warfare slogans about tax cuts for the rich.

>Ironically, government unions, with their pension plans heavily invested in equity shares, will benefit hugely from the tax-cut-led stock market boom. They boo the GOP bill while they should be cheering.

>But there’s a lot of irony to go around. Unlike the pro-growth, tax-cut party of JFK, today’s left-lurching Democrats root against economic growth, the stock market, and a powerful prosperity at home that lends strength abroad.

>This is not a good place for Democrats to be.

>If the supply-side business tax cuts perform as well as I believe they will, Trump and the GOP, with the stroke of a pen, will have greatly enhanced their outlook for the midterm elections.

stay salty snowflake Hahahahaha

>One of the more incredible things about this story is the almost immediate support of large companies. Bank of America (BofA) announced $1,000 bonuses tied to the tax-cut bill, affecting 145,000 employees. And AT&T and Comcast announced $1,000 bonuses for more than 300,000 people combined, along with substantial new investments in the United States. Ditto for Boeing.

>And more banks have joined the parade. Wells Fargo, PNC, BB&T, and Fifth Third are raising their minimum wages to $15 an hour.

>And all this is tied to a massive corporate-tax-rate deduction from 35 to 21 percent. This is the most powerful growth measure in the plan. Trump called it “tax love” in a tweet.

>At the old 35 percent rate, our companies took home 65 cents on the extra dollar. At the new 21 percent rate, they’ll take home 79 cents. This enormous 21 percent incentive rewards new risk-taking, investment, a recycling of overseas profits to the U.S., and additional after-tax profitability.

>Combined with 100 percent immediate cash write-offs for new investment, and the one-time repatriation of foreign-held earnings, this is the largest supply-side stimulus since 1986.

>The result will be a business boom, where new capital formation and productivity increases the economy’s potential to grow. This is counter-inflationary. And we can say goodbye to 1 to 2 percent secular stagnation and hello to 3 to 4 percent long-run prosperity.

Like how refuted it.

>And when you toss in lower marginal tax rates for individuals and the doubling of the standard deduction, you have even more potential for growth.

>A recent Tax Foundation analysis from Scott Hodge notes that even the low-ball Joint Committee on Taxation agrees that the tax cuts pay for themselves. How? More GDP will be generated than revenues lost to the Treasury. For every $1 lost, the tax cuts produce roughly $1.90 in additional GDP.

>Also from the Tax Foundation, the biggest tax-liability reductions come to the middle class. A single, $52,000 earner claims a 36 percent reduction in tax liabilities. A married, filing-jointly family making $85,000 gets a 20 percent tax-revenue reduction.

>And a married, filing-jointly family earning $2 million only gets a 3 percent reduction in tax liabilities. So much for the tax-cuts-for-the-rich argument.

>And let’s not forget, inside the plan, there’s drilling access to ANWR and repeal of the Obamacare individual mandate. And let’s also not forget the Trump administration’s massive reductions of burdensome business regulations.

>At the end of the day, the success of the Trump tax cuts will not be decided by Democrat-leaning polls or highly flawed econometric models. The proof in this pudding will be in the eating.

>With the supply-side model of lower marginal tax-rate incentives to work, save, and invest, plus significantly less tax avoidance and sheltering, the economy will move back to its normal, steady-state pattern of 3 to 4 percent growth.

*you

Tick tock will you look at the clock. It's Mueller time.

>Already, in the past two quarters, we’re seeing a bump in business-equipment investment, producing better than 3 percent growth. The fourth quarter is likely to remain above 3 percent. The results of lower withholding rates, accompanied by higher income-bracket thresholds, will show up in February.

>More take-home pay is always a winner. And businesses large and small are beginning to pull the investment trigger. Yes, the middle class will benefit. But everyone will profit from the first business boom in over 20 years.

>JFK, Ronald Reagan, Jack Kemp, Art Laffer, and the rest of the supply-side clan -- which now includes Donald Trump -- believes that a rising tide lifts all boats.

>So which is better: 1 to 2 percent stagnation or 3 to 4 percent prosperity?

>Let the voters decide next year. But I’m taking the high ground.

honestly, trump isn't that bad. Stop riding the "trump hating" dick train and fucking live with what happened. Can you change it by yourself. No. Go back to jacking off in your basement.

Best election ever. He is kick the shit out of the EU faggots and their sympathizers here. You faggots will have a tin cup in your hand and a cardboard sign when he is done with you.

>tax cuts
>elected Gorsich (sp?)
>called out cnns obvious bias
>killing Daca
>immigration ban against threats
>imposing sanctions on Korea
>obliterating Isis
>best job creation in last 50yrs
>all time high on stock market

Whats not to like? Hes destroying Obamas legacy and we love it.

The left has drifted to socialism and marxist values. These ruin countries. He might not be the best but hes the best we've got and he's doing a great job.

Would vote for again.

He's a retarded and you're embarrassing beta cucks licking his ass everyday, and you know, you don't deserve any better so

Used Born in the USA as his song, not rasict at all

If you were against everything trump did for some reason.
Even combining it all, it comes nowhere near to as bad as Obama care was for the middle and lower class.

No national political decision has ever made such an impact in my life.

Repubs supported a traitor and a pedo. Tsk tsk they are going to lose bigly in 2018. Sad

>Obamacare was bad for middle and lower class people
He said, parroting upper class republicans exclusively

Do you know how to think for yourself or do you always let major corporations think for you?
Obamacare was the single greatest thing to happen to lower income families. it drastically increased the number of insured patients. It increased the poverty level for medicaid eligibility in most states. some states created their own alternative to it. but it drastically increased the number of insured patients and thus more people were able to get actual healthcare. going to the doctor when they needed instead of putting it off. corporations that found any and every way to pay less for their employees is what damaged the system. blame corporate greed. not obamacare.

Mate, I literally cannot afford insurance.
The repeal of the mandate was a life saver.
Gorsuch and the Mandate repeal where why I went out of my way to vote for him.
His election seriously saved the US. It was as deus ex machina as I can ever imagine.

That's gonna piss off some soyboys.

Life long conservative here.
I can't believe what my party became. Respects nothing anymore but a man in a ted hat. Sacrificing their morals so the rich can get richer. Shameful.