Sup Forums i know hemorrhoids are pretty common for older people and fat guys but lately my gf has been getting them...

Sup Forums i know hemorrhoids are pretty common for older people and fat guys but lately my gf has been getting them now and then as well, also some small fissures. she's pretty insecure about it it seems to kinda pretends it's not true but i do see it when i fuck her doggystyle.

are there any ways i can help without embarrassing her ? also what could cause them in someone so young she's only 20
(pic obviously not related)

stick ur dick in her ass.

that doesn't sound like a good idea. also she doesn't do anal, she finds it degrading.

>"She finds it degrading"
Thats what former sluts say. She doesn't do anal because that's what gave her hemmroids in the first place op.

we've been together for years, she's only had them on and off for a month or so

congrats on being a cuck then

This is a pretty serious problem for someone so young to have. Thankfully its fixable with lifestyle choices

Buy her a squatty potty and ask her to always poop with her pants completely off. This is to ensure proper poop techinque. Many people keep their pants around both ther ankles, and it strains the ass when they shit

More fiber. If significant diet change isn’t a real option, buy her fiber supplements. I love metamucil, but fiber pills work too.

Probiotics. Just to make sure her microbiome is conducive to healthy shitting

what ? how does that make sense she's not fucking anyone else.

Chad is giving her the D while you're not there then fam.

That's what you think OP

she hasn't really changed her diet or anything as far as i know though. she's had no problems for a s long as we've been together.

she doesn't even flirt with guys and IF she's cheat she'd never do it like that, as said she thinks it's really degrading, never even let me do it after all these years

This thread again?

It's normal at any age. It sucks & there's often nothing you can do about it

>thinks it's degrading
>never let me do it
She probably would let Chad do it. How do you know she isn't cheating, just because you haven't caught her yet?

Hahahaha everyone point and laugh.

I have fucked so many girls that have told me they don't suck their boyfriends dick yet here they are on their knees sucking mine. These hoes aint loyal, especially the ones you think would never do it.

why the hell would she let some rando do something she finds degrading but not her boyfriend of 2 years ?

go on her phone and find out

That's how girls fucking are, how did you even manage to get a gf in the first place you autist

i can't get on her phone, don't know the lock. even IF i did suspect anything.

ive never heard of any girls acting like that in RL

Nig, that's just how shit works. If a 10/10 guy was hitting her up at work or some shit and wanted to fuck her in the ass, all that degrading bullshit goes out the window.

Holy shit bro, that's literally every girl. Are you 14 or clueless. I'm honestly baffled that you can't fathom that behavior in girls dating lives.

Changed her diet or lifted something heavy or anal. But they heal up with a little time and all is good.

you guys are full of it. no way she'd let anyone do it. she seemed very sincere when she said she thought it was very degrading to the woman. she would've let me do it by now if she could be swayed

Actually analsex is good against hemorrids

Does she spend a long amount of time on the toilet upon each visit? It's fairly common for people who spend long periods of time on the toilet to develop hemorrhoids. Activity that engages her core and her sphincter muscles can help strengthen the area as well and that helps in some cases. You can also purchase some Preparation H and just claim that spicy food makes your asshole burn and leave it where she can get at it easily when she's on the toilet.

her diet hasn't changed as far as i can tell, she doesn't do anal either and never lifts anything that could be considered heavy

i do kinda like this, at least it's not too obvious she acts really weird when i talk about it, she feels awkward about it

hmm what could possibly be wrecking her ass ?

water, fiber, stool softener

get a referral for a general surgeon

-Dr

Because her boyfriend is for security. She doesn't find him attractive like she does the other guys, but he's stable and can provide for her

>permavirgins scream cheating

Always funny. Anyway i used to have them for a very long time for a simple reason : i was wiping too hard.

Don't listen to these guys who obviously have had gf issues and only dated thots and whores because that's all they can get, boohoo my slut gf is cheating on me because who has slept with over 20 guys I wonder why

you guys are dicks.

make i can just low key switch to a fancier toiler paper, you know more layers more absorbent; always have wet wipes too etc, maybe that'll help at least a bit,

Jokes on you faggot, OP's girl supports him while he plays video games and posts on Japanese image forums.

>She doesn't let me do it so she'd never let anyone else do it.
That logic is crippling. Hoes will be hoes, what one won't do the next will. Trusting her is great and all but being too trusting and believing she'd never let someone dick her down is a bad idea

it's just too big of a stretch. i really don't think she'd ever cheat but IF it did happen why do something that uncharacteristic and let him do something she doesn't like at all

Save her the embarrassment and go to the store to buy her Preparation H. If she's embarrassed about it while discussing it with you, and you've been together for two years, there's some obvious trust issues going on. She might as well of gotten them from extreme anal trauma from Tyrone.

Your lack of faith disturbs me

we've never really had any genuine issues before. sure a little spat here and there no couple is perfect. i told it can happen to anyone it's not the biggest of deals but she still acts weird, changing topics fast etc. she's NOT fucking anyone else

i have a lot of faith in her though

>could be diet
>could be wiping too hard
>could be too much time seated
>could be etc. etc.
>btrolls say it must be cheating
don't feed the btrolls, they multiply

just dont come back in a month/year crying about u being a cuck

is your lady a neat freak/ clean freak; does she keep herself impecably clean?
Lots of women are actually ladylike and don't talk about poop and buttholes

Buy her some prep h, hand it to her and say "I don't appreciate having to look at your hemorrhoids when we fuck"

who care what she finds "degrading" you came to wrong place for advice user

isn't an increase in the occurrence of hemorrhoids a sign of pregnancy?

make her change her diet, or loosen up her ass by fucking it. shes straining too hard when she poops.

>this thread

i'm not a cuck ?

not going to lie and say she's miss perfect but she bathes daily and never had anything like this happen in the 2 years we've been together.

i can get getting the ointment i assume ? but i'm not saying that.

her diet has remained the same