I love my destroyed asshole. Anyone want to make it look even more worn out?

I love my destroyed asshole. Anyone want to make it look even more worn out?

Show more of yourself.

Wrecked mine earlier today; waiting for it to stop bleeding.
Double Tunnel Plug - and a can of monster... split me open.

What more do you want to see?

I'm not into making my asshole bleed. I just like it red and sore. Yeah, I'm a tad torn but not bleeding after a good fucking.

Full butt please. Cock would be great too

I'm not into it either...
I just got too greedy too quickly...
Lesson learned!

Is this okay?

Share a pic of your wrecked hole.

Seems I tore a tad at the top and bottom.

Can't get a good one - but this is what did the damage - so you can picture it for yourself...

do gape please
I wanna see it open very sexy

Wow, you must have been really horny and that is some impressive hardware you have. I'd love to try out some of it and wreck my hole further.

I've tried to gape but my hole simply won't. It closes pretty quickly and trust me, I would love to feel my asshole wide open gasping for air but it simply won't comply.

feet please

this thread is so fucking gay

Can you prolapse your rectum?

I don't have sexy feet but if you really want to see them I will show you them.

Well it is about wrecked assholes so yes, it is very gay.

Yup.
Doc Johnson "The Hitch" in two sizes.
Comfortable as f*ck.
Perfect Fit "Rook" and Double Tunnel XL.
Good fun but the Double Tunnel XL pushes against some nerve trunk and can send my legs tingling/numb.
The big mistake was the can of Monster. I was curious about the textured outside - but the base obviously nicked/sliced something.
I got a fright as I've never bled noticeably before - but things have settled down since.

No, I cannot and I'm not trying to hit that stage but then again I do want to be able to take something that is 10 inch circumference. I'm currently at 7 1/2 so I have some work to do.

That is why I always use rubber gloves over stuff like that monster can. Glad you are doing better but at least you learned from your mistake. Now let your anus heal before you get crazy again.

Word...

FYI - The Perfect Fit Double Tunnel Plug XL is 10" circumference - and it has a stepped smaller plug on the way to that.
You might like it...

Omg

I want 10 inches all the way in me though. Not just the first 3 inches but I want a good 10 inches that is 7 inches long in me. I want to be spread wide and feel it for days.

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

I like lying in bed after a good anal spread and feeling my butthole twitch.

Damn i'd fuck that hole with my rock hard dick then cum all inside you. No lube ofc as it kills sensations at least for the top imo.

Show me your cock and I'll let you know if you could slide it into me without any lube.

y'all on some homo ass shit!

yup. I know exactly what you mean.

Duh! We like to have our assholes abused hard and spread wide. I would love a huge cock to wreck me and make me walk funny.

I love it when it feels as if it is gasping for air. I can feel my hole is open and it simply twitches with delight. It is a great feeling.

thats a fine butt

Might be time to let this die. Was fun but I don't think any other anal wrecking loving folks are coming online. So mods you can kill this if you desire.