What did you buy your gf for Christmas this year?

What did you buy your gf for Christmas this year?

I got mine an oversize scarf and a vibrator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGcPW9oxCZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my bf got me an oversized knit sweater and i loved it

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

a glove

Was going to ask a girl to be my gf and drop about a grand on her after dating for about 6 mo exclusively, but she ended things bc school got too stressful and she is too young to be focused on a relationship. sucks

hiv

literally exactly the same thing that happened to me

fucking gay

Got her a crock pot and a kitchen aid bleder wand. We cook often and having a decked out kitchen is wonderful. Merry Christmas!

>tshirt
>some peppermint tea
>new back pack

i already did the vibrator thing for a vday gift. She loved it

>having a decked out kitchen is wonderful.
agreed

it was crazy, I love dating younger girls for their looks...girl worshiped me then the texts died down...asked her a couple times what was up and finally unloaded the truth...

Bunch of steam games. She got me the same.

Nothing. I dont feel inclined to be consumerist scum.

So if she doesnt like the scarf she can go fuck herself?

2 books she wanted. she was going to get me books too but something happened to her order so i'll get them after chrimbus

And I also got my submissive a ball gag and ben wa balls.

Some based chinese Sister of Battle recasts for her army, a gift card to Reaper so she can pick up some paints, and oral.

Board game, few collectible figures, a framed canvas art thing, and a wall lamp. She seemed pretty thrilled.
She got me a video game and a book.

Keep her man

I got the bitch exactly what she deserved.....Fuck all and plenty of it.

I couldn't afford anything major so I got her a nice card and I wrote her a song for piano. We had a bit of a fight right before hand. Then I played it and she cried...

Said it was the best gift she'd ever gotten

Hoping everything's back to normal

She still fucking her yoga instructor.

>kitchen aid blender wand.

I want one of these.

Am I missing some comments between these two?

Was planning to get mine a case for her computer, but she left me a couple weeks ago because she thinks I have a drinking problem. I don't, but hey, saved me a good chunk of money!

A wacom drawing board, I'm starting to think she doesn't deserve it.

You're autistic, get help

Oil painting of our first dog that passed away last year. Commissioned a local artist to do it. Took a few months, it’s awesome. A few clothes and odds and ends too

New gaming laptops for her and her daughter.

>her daughter

you idiots. do you know how much girls throw their pussy around in college? i fucked so many girls when i lived in the dorm i can't remember half of their names. she's not stressed, she's getting strange dick every other night from guys her own age and doesn't need to settle for you.

>A wacom drawing board,

Very nice.

>and her daughter.

Ahem. Erm.

I bought my wife a gift card, and her favorite perfumes and lotions. Still need to get her a few more things but she understands I'm broke

>college
She's in middle school dipshit.

i didn't buy my gf anything because i don't have one. i have a whore that i call when i want pussy and she sucks and fucks me all night for a little weed and the illusion that she isn't a worthless whore. i don't buy her anything. pics on request.

if you've ever taken college courses you would know they're practically the same thing.

A printer

i got her cuphead and darkest dungeon bc that's what she asked for

What good is a back pack?

ill bite

go for it

I got my wife a collar, matching bracelet and anklet. Also a few dresses....She can return what she doesnt like....

Fucked her raw and came in her, she’s been begging for a kid for 2 years now.

Was nice, almost natural... i could get to like this.

I got him my fruit cocktail and 6 ramen noodle packs.

What kind of collar?

It's the best, I still jerk off thinking of the time I forgot to pull out.

made her this video. youtu.be/hGcPW9oxCZo

Its a bdsm collar with a heart and a place to attach a leash.