My brother gave me a 100$ steam gift card for Christmas, what should i get?

My brother gave me a 100$ steam gift card for Christmas, what should i get?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/nikos2002/home/
steamcommunity.com/id/ButtLaButt/
steamcommunity.com/id/Typhoon42/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A gf

get yourself cuphead and then give everyone else a game

i might as well give someone else a game,

it's hard to tell without knowing what you like...
I'm thinking of getting Elex.

noted, looks fun.

if someone rolls quads can you gift them a game?

fuck it i roll hope the quad/ trip rule works here steamcommunity.com/id/nikos2002/home/

What are your interests? Give us a general idea and we can give you better advice.

it's depends of what you gat already in your library and which sort of games you like

If you can run it, get arma 3

I really want A Hat in Time so if you're in the mood of gifting a game

steamcommunity.com/id/ButtLaButt/

Merry Christmas user :D

Hollow knight is a really fun single player castlevania type
But if you looking for coop i doubt anyone would argue Terraria as the go-to

You should try Okami or Bayonetta my man, don't waste your cash on Sup Forumstards.

DAYZ plx user to [email protected]

also op is not a feg and ill deliver some oc nudes

I can personally vouch for Okami. Fun as heck game, currently in the middle of completing it on PC :^)

stahp

Are you retarded?

why

I see you're a man of culture, you should try loads of fun indies, go for Shovel Knight, Nuclear Throne, both are fun as well.
Or go for a Dark Souls game.

>not paying for DAYZ

what's the problem then?

If you like games like dishonred then
Thief gold
Thief 2
Possibly the other thief games.

They're older games but still the best games of their kind and they're under $1 now with the steam sale. they're easily patched to upgrade everything as well (taffer patcher)

OP here, thanks for all the suggestions, looking at them now
yeah you got it, that's the game

I mean look how do you reply.
"plox feg"

Already completed DS3 multiple times (except for some of the DLC bosses). I currently struggle finding time for any other games than Rainbow Six Siege and Okami. But thanks for the suggestions :^)

its ok to be this new you know

you should buy 100 dollars worth of cards for games you don't own, OP.

I like things that are different, not a big fan of RTS,racing and sports games, anything else is ok.
RPGs are always fun, when they aren't just regurgitated old formula or themselves like an idle game,(looking at you FFXIII)

play themselves*

Rimworld

Rimjob*

Hitman (test run it, the first contract is free rn)
Arma (look into it to see if it might be your thing)
Skyrim if you somehow haven't played it
Witcher 2/3 are good I'm told
GTA V if you don't have a copy and want one
Payday 2
I'm just throwing stuff out there since 'RPG' is still pretty general plus I don't know what you have

this is one of the best games to come out in the past couple years. I've spent hundreds of hours playing rimworld, always a different experience every time you start a new colony. the little stories each pawn can tell are incredible. of course there is no story, it is all what you make of it yourself. they added a combat log recently that does sort of 'tell' a person's story.
alternatively, Factorio is another game I could spend hundreds of hours on.

Boy, you have the shittiest taste out there, except for Witcher

The binding of isaac Afterbirth+ its a great game i recomed it to you and if you feel specil maybe you can gift it to me lol

not even that user, and you just sound like you're being contrarian simply because those are popular games.
Skyrim and GTA V are objectively good games. not necessarily like their predecessors (it was a simpler time back then), but good games none-the-less.

>Update
sell it and get a hooker?!

is that an option these days or is it usb to penis interfaces?

I liked GTA, but the second half had an horrible process of storytelling, final were predictable, I would prefer to pirate those games, even the online is a hell on earth full of trolls.
Skyrim is fine, just for landscaping and RP methods, but NPC's are freaking robots, all missions are like go from A to B kill that, take a potion and go back to A.
I repeat, prefer to pirate those.

yeah Rimworld appeals to me, i've spent some time with Factorio as well

>100$
>hooker

No. I don't live in a third world country

Right now you can afford to buy 26 copies of Terraria.

Not sure why you needed to ask Sup Forums to know the only logical answer.

/thread

steamcommunity.com/id/Typhoon42/

Anyone wanna trade me a copy of gmod for Rising storm 2 or whoever gets dubs or 69 add me

first funny thing ive seen in a while, thank you