Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I see some of you begging for expensive steam games, but could i get some money to make good use of it instead of a game?

I need to buy a bike to move along the city, cars are too expensive...

Even 1€ is really appreciated, thank you so much and have a merry xmas Sup Forums!

paypal.me/Bernass/

Oi homie from which country are you ?
And how old are you

Im from POORtugal and im 20 man, how are you user, is xmas going good?

I aint christian , towel head from germany. You should hit up ebay and buy a cheap bike instead of begging. Btw 20yo too living lonely and working my ass of

Old Sup Forums might have done this for you. Maybe. Hell, years ago I bought a hungry user a pizza, some wings and a 2 liter of Mt. Dew. But Sup Forums these days is full of contentious assholes who just want to cause pain instead of make an attempt to have a ephemeral connection to another human being, if only for a few minutes. Regardless.... I'm not currently in a position where I can help, but I hope that you get it if you really need it.

Pic with timestamp

You are right . I would help him out but i really kinda don't trust Sup Forums and paypal anymore. These niggaz always snitch on you when you share a insta or a kik name. Times have changed

Oh sorry didn't know, well having to pay bills, rent and food with only 400€ monthly is pretty rough here, but im trying to save like 5€/10€ each month to buy a cheap one, keep working user, you'll have a bright future ahead of you

thanks user, really miss the times where I saw posts of anons doing huge giveaways for steam games, those where the times... anyway thank you man, hope xmas is going good there!

what pic?

We are in the same boat my friend. I hope you a bright future aswell. I can't share money with you but i can share nudes of my ex's friend

Thank you! thats a nice ass tho

I hear PIIGS is having a rough time of it; or /was/ having a rough time of it, maybe it's not true any more.

Good luck though.

Jungle asian made for breeding

we still are having a rought time, shit sucks so bad dude, really wish i had the opportunity to have a better job

wow, any naked ones?

Sadly no

That body is as sad as I am.

Oh :(
Such a nice ass, thick af bro

As a tourist, it makes me wish you weren't with the Euro.

What did he mean by this?

Things here are going well.

I just enjoyed the humor of the comment

Same... What places did you travel to? Did you like europe by any chance?

Who knows ?

Nice user, wish you a wonderful xmas

Send me the address to your nearby pizza place, ill buy you something.

I have entered the sperg hours, sorry for not picking up on it :^)

Europe is fucking awesome
As a germanfag i can tell you. Turkish bitches are hot and we don't have to bother with awful trash like net neutrality or sjw

its 2:24 am where user, thank you for the food but i'll be off to bed soon, luckly god provides me enough food to survive for the month, thank you so much user, have a wonderful xmas

I loved Europe.

I traveled from Madrid (ended up staying in the gay friendliest district) to Murcia (because I was told it offered great diving opportunities but never got to the coast) and then up to Barcelona before we went to Paris.

Oooh nice man, sounded like a really nice experience, i only went once to my capital (Lisbon) some years ago due to some health issues, i was thinking in taking a train and visit spain but didn't have much money/knowledge of how things worked

Merkel *is* an SJW. You don't have anyone fighting against anyone over there because all the centrists, skeptics and conservatives have given up because people told them they had to be ashamed of the things their fathers and grandfathers did.

Well we ain't to be honest
Those are butthurt faggots most of the time

It cost $3000-$5000, after you figure in the cost of the tickets. I'll be back in August. I can't wait.

wow thats really expensive, i did travel because my homeland hospital covered all the bills, god bless

I had a comfy public sector job so I was flush by the end of the year.

I'm always jealous how generous the Euro-saftey net

oh that explains it, hope you have a wonderful trip next summer! If you have the opportunity try to visit portugal's beaches, always heard good stuff about them!

kek

so i dont have much so i'll be bumping the thread with some photos i found from an IG girl

>pierced nips
What a waste

here's one without piercings

Show them with bite marks

sorry don't have any with bite marks :(

It's the funnest thing to do. i love nothing more than biting down on a couple of small A-cups

checked, i bet user, but im a suck-a-tiddy manmyself

this one my favorite

last one i have, would appreciate if someone dropped their big tits album

nice reddit spacing. i was gonna give money but i think you need to go back

reddit spacing? i really don't know whats that

THANK YOU SO MUCH to the user who gave me 10bucks, you are the realest!