Fucked some dude’s girlfriend yesterday. Trips and I’ll send him the video of me fuckin her doggy

fucked some dude’s girlfriend yesterday. Trips and I’ll send him the video of me fuckin her doggy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5IkTHvCDHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sigh

Pics or dint happen

You know you want to user.

Kill yourself

I'm okay with this but I'm too lazy to roll.

the picture i posted is a screenshot from the vid, but heres another

i bet that dude posts here

Not sure I believe this

Why would you fuck her dog?

post video fukkn fggt

I never understood why some men take pride in fucking another man's girl but then think they have the right right to be pissed off when it happens to them.

don’t know how to webm on iphone

Fucking faggot, learn to English. You fucked her dog or you didn't.

Upload it to your PC then send it through to here

Send it to me

Niggas who fuck other niggas bitches don't care when other niggas fuck they bitches cause they already fuckin other niggas bitches.

Man i hate these kind of faggots. Atleast tell that guy that his bitch aint loyal

lucky trips

Tie dye shirt? Maybe you should sort yourself out b4 you mess up someone else's day.

lmao it was my undershirt, no one was supposed to see it

good logic, sounds like everyone is just cheating on everyone 10/10 relationships

roll

Nah man. The niggas who cheat on they bitches get cheated on by niggas who cheat on they bitches. Not everybody is cheatin but everybody cheatin getting cheated on. It's a perpetual cycle.

Did you cum in her?

It sure does see that way nowadays doesn't it ? no one's ever heard of loyalty. I guess it's true what they say nice guys and girls finish last. I just guess a lot of people just don't know what it means to be in a relationship or every relationship I've ever been in has been terrible and the one time they have a good one they feel like they have get even even though the current partner nothing to do with what happened to them in the past

Post the video you nigger

in her mouth

Nice I cheated on my gf yesterday lol

lets see the damn vid dude

I think that's a guy you fucked bro

Post vid

333 ?

nah shes just kinda flat and doesnt know how to bend right

god posting

theres already enough betas out in the world why make moar?

What is her name?

Roll

sorry what's his name

Excuse my spelling and grammar in that last post Jesus. I meant to add that with the increasing number of people growing up in single-parent households and seeing their respective parents having partners just coming in and out normalizes that kind of behavior. So when they get older they think that's how relationships are supposed to go. They don't know what Real Love looks like Much less comprehended it when they get it. Then I guess that's how you get people who cry about they can't find a good man or woman but the moment they do they treat that person like crap. Moreover I actually heard this from a female one day. basically she had the mentality that if her man doesn't treat her like crap and cheat on her he doesn't really love her. There are people out there who think a dysfunctional relationship is a good relationship.

ITT: Niggers

find a way to post the fucking video you fucking jew or carry on with the rest of your night and fuck off. quit wasting our time...we have better things to waste time on.

Sarah

you faggots don't know what beta means

Do it

Post the video, faggot

Post it

I think you are right, its a guy.

the video is just me fucking her and pulling her hair for like 10 seconds. You pretty much see everything just from the two screenshots I posted

xxx

Post me

Post it anyway

post webm anyway

Why need trips? Why not just do it cause Im sure itd be hilarious

then why the fuck do we fucking care about that?
you coming on here to brag about fucking someguys gf and that's it? Nothing to really show for it? You are not only a faggot, but a scumbag. fuck off

I dont care just post it. Fuck her again and record a better video. Also post her social media to show how much of an unloyal thot she is

what kind of shirt are you wearing you fucken goof

because I’m pretty sure the girl is gonna get the shit kicked out of her when i send it. But I’ll do it for trips i guess LOL

My trips says to send a picture of your penis Instead

That's the shirt the highschool/college suburban jews would wear while driving their VW's on the way to their dealers house to pick up wax

Reroll

word

these two idiots fighting over a chick with more backhair that my horse, chipper.

Rereroll

You guys are scum.
#proud

Ty die shirt, you are both probably fucking trash.

if trips delete vid.

eat pussy no matter what

You don't have a horse nigger

rawlin

come on man. We’re both on Sup Forums right now. I think we’re all trash to a degree

You use hash tags to get some kind of point across. Be ashamed user. Be very ashamed. You're probably one of those people who says lol by letter when talking. You're the worst. Even worse than OP or any user in this thread. My trips says send her father the video.

if 444 kys

True

trips to delete the video

If 420 blaze it

roll x3 final roll.

smoke some cock you jew

shit new psychosis on xmas? nah man, gonna kms sry

delete and rec an hero.

jew is a sureshot
youtube.com/watch?v=I5IkTHvCDHk

she looks like a fuck'n mongo

666 to delete the video and send a dick pic instead

reroll

ghfghgf

rolling

faggot lol wtf

vvvgv

777 re-roll

god is satan

three 1's post thw vid

Rollerino

if OP isnt willing to show us a 10 second video as proof, what makes you think he will deliver?

SATAN

fgdhfhf

The guy is not going to post the video here anyway, fuck that shit.

roll for this

ff

ngjhj