Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vl9gRTxrWNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now thats spicy OP

Personal favorite.

Pretty good

I prefer this one

An old favorite. Kek'd

Ya not funny. Do you actually think you need to resort to a primitive and unintellectual racist joke to be funny? You’re human, you’re smarter and gunner than that. Grow the fuck up

nigger

there's an age when you learn the concept of sarcasm. that's about 8 for most people. the problem is that people that are like 20 are still too immature to laugh at the fact that someone did something offensive. they take something that someone shares as "funny" and think they go along with it when it's just funny that someone was so fucking wrong to actually do that.

this is funny because someone was so lame to think it was funny.

is that too much of a step out for you?

Seriously. Who does that fagot think he is? Doesn’t he know that the internet isn’t real life and you can say whatever you want and not have to worry about contributing to the cancer of marginalization and the degression of human society? It’s not like there’s actually human we’re talking about. Jeez!

I taped a girl once, but I told her I was just kidding. So it wasn’t actually harming anyone.

I raped a girl once, but I told her I was just kidding. So it wasn’t actually harming anyone.

I tape boxes all the time. Sometimes I'll even untape them

>nigger detected

It’s so insane! You’re totally just being yourself and a troll but you’re actually making the world a worse place. It’s so funny, you’ll laugh and go to sleep thinking nothing of your comments, maybe checking the post from time to time to see who agreed with you and cheered you on, but I’m real time you’re influence is being wasted and it’s hurtful. You can’t tell me, unless you’re a clinical sociopath, you want to be a person who makes the world a worse place. Come on. Words matter folks, online and offline. I know this is a losing battle, you won’t think twice about your toxic impact but this shit is what makes this world a painful place to be in, and you’re a part of making it that way.

Lmao nigga they impossible to play your lightsaber bar just keeps going down and then you fall out the world. I prefer to stay as a standard trooper / scout trooper, but I like the c4 the engineer gets when I split screen when my little brother is at my house

Dammit, OP. This isn't even that funny, yet somehow I kek

Don't bother wasting this prose on Americans. They put their own creature comforts in front of extrinsic value, and are consumed by ignorance and fear. Ruining things is their only enjoyment in life.

Fuck outta here Northcut

>underage b&

I bought a pair of shoes from my drug dealer the other day. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

Nobody cares

Kill yourself senpai

oh no we found a racist joke funny

it's TOTALLY ignorance and fear

DEFINITELY not just having a sense of humor, or not having a sandy pussy

The thread is pain

It reveals the if you don't reply your mom will die in her sleep

I don't get the joke also checked.

I killed a parent in front of their child once but told the kids after I was just kidding. It was just a joke, some humour so it didn’t actually effect anyone. It was just a joke. As long as it’s a joke flippancy is cool.

are you completely fucking retarded?

Why the fuck did that make me laugh so much?

fuck you i want my kwistmis pwesents

Can't everyone just get along and share some funny pictures? You guys are killing me worse than my autistic brain tumor. It Christmas for crying out loud

LOST ON OP
FUCK
GG
KEK

I've seen this several times over the last ten times

The period of time in between exposures to this image always makes me fall for it. Every time.

>NOT A SPORTS PAGE
>OR A MAGAZINE
>BUT A BOOK NIGGER
>A FUCKING BOOK NIGGER

i cant believe we elected this guy :/ what a terrible person.

>seen this several times over the last ten times
u wot m8

because laughing at a joke is comparable to killing someone. yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vl9gRTxrWNo

ikr smh lmao

lul

XD

Lost

RIP

Anyone have the photoshopped Nirvana "Nevermind" album cover?

I like this picture

Sjw faggots using false equivalency, a tale as old as time itself.

So I don't expect an honest answer, but I've seen this around forever, but what's the origin? Like is it Photoshopped, was the picture genuine and there's missing context? Thanks.

that's not the point, genius.

i posted the "moonman" video because it's funny that someone even made something that ridiculously offensive. i was not laughing with it, but at the idea that anyone could be low enough to think it's funny.

there is ANOTHER step of maturity, and you don't get it.

Made me reply, pretty good attempt.

Cringe

nice

spacing

The one with the huge cock?

lmao lmao c r i n g e

I don't get it...?

Yeah

im probably acoustic but whats going on here?

Same here

You got me for the first time is one of these threads OP :')

God fucking dammit user you made me loose.

Lmfao when was this

Trump/10 would elect again.

hahaha nigger lol its SARCASM its a JOKE lol XD

kill yourself

Dat gap

I make pics like that all the time in Photoshop when I'm bored. I should really add some kind of signature on them. Other than my snapcode

when the new UN building in germany was opened. It was all over the international news when it happened. That and when Emperor Trump told the other countries to start paying for their UN bills.

What game?

Black people aren't weak you racist

Here's your (You) faggot. Now you've just made me upset.