Wow Real Madrid must have a great gym! Wow!

Wow Real Madrid must have a great gym! Wow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMRdEIBvuIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really makes you think.

wtf how is it possible?! looks like he put on 10 kg of muscle, fucking halal roided cheaters

dat dere monkeytech

All natty baby, just tren hard. There are no cheats in football ;)

of course you'd be built when you have all the time to train during injury.

train all day joe rogan podcast all night

The second pic is from the summer after his first season at the club, when he didn't get injuries.

Really activates the almonds that he wasn't that size before he got to Madrid wouldn't you say? There was no reason for him not to be. Really prickles the pear.

He just leveled up and used all his monkey perks.

I wonder why got bald so fast all of a sudden

op, do not be the kid that shouted the emperor has no cloth.

he trains so hard his hair falls out what a competitor

Pure coincidence user.

He's One Punch Man?

That's just the effect of a healthy diet and lifestyle once you take someone out of Britbongland

Tennis confirmed for most roided sport.

reely maeks yuo fink

the price you pay for victory

ye it's not like working out produces testosterone or anything

You're actually fucking retarded or a Halal Madrid fan, the amount of natural testosterone produced by even an athlete consistently working out is absolutely minuscule compared to steroids

>s-surely Bale must be roided!! there's no way people could lose their hair or gain muscle mass over a long period of time otherwise

When I use creatine and lift for ~2 months I look like Bale on the right, albeit a little smaller.

When I stop creatine and lifting I have almost identical body shape as bale on the left.

Is creatine a banned substance in professional soccer? Honestly he's probably not "roiding," you would have a different body type I'm pretty sure. That just looks like a steady diet of whey, lifting and creatine.

>Really activates the almonds

>what are genetics

>creatine

why not go all the way and just inject steroids at that point

Weak af

The pic in the OP is less than a year. Quite a dramatic change wouldn't you say?

No
Not for someone whose job has him hitting the gym probably 6 times a week while following a strict diet and ingesting tons of protein

hes just emulating his idol

youtube.com/watch?v=MMRdEIBvuIQ

look, these guys are the best in the world at what they do, professional athletes with perfect nutrition and intense workouts every day

I don't think creatine is even close to the level of steroids. It's not a banned substance here, it's sold at fucking Walgreen's

Bayol isn't the only one enjoying Real Madrid's rigorous secret gym routines.

That was his job at Tottenham too.

Has anyone of you ever worked out or at least dealt with people that do?

The 2nd pic shows flexed muscles, on a tanned body in a more flattering lighting so it overstates the difference, plus that kind of progress is attainable in 12 months. Especially when it's your only job.

Also, I'm not saying he doesn't roid, because who the fuck knows, but people uploading that pic and acting like it's some sort of proof need to get a grip.

>Real Madrid know what they're doing and Tottenham don't
Purely unbelievable. Especially over the course of a year? Hell when I started lifting it took 8 months to add 15 pounds to my OHP. And to get THAT body? THAT BODY? In a year? No way he's natty.

You're all fucking stupid, by the way.

who?

ronaldos body is absolutely achievable natty

i think you underestimate just how much they train

Bale. He was already a fitness freak at Tottenham. It was already his job to stick to a strict diet and follow rigorous fitness routines. But he never looked like he did after a single year in Madrid.

wow your personal anecdote of probably doing everything wrong when you went to the gym for 15 minutes twice a week surely proves how its impossible for other people to gain muscle, least of all professional athletes

/thread

LOL, blown the fuck out. Seriously, it's perfectly possible that it's natty, and if not natty he probably uses reasonable substances that help achieve fitness.

How fucking fat/useless do you have to be to go to the gym 8 months and not achieve close to how Bale looks? It's incredibly believable.

Fucking dare you to tell me Spanish teams don't dope. The fucking high courts in Madrid ordered fuentes' shit to be tossed

>he thinks any pro athlete is natty

I gained 66 pounds in 5 years, around the same age as Embiid did. His january shape was the same as mine and in around one year of pure diet+lifting got in his december shape. No doping necessary.

However, in less than 6 months I went back to that january shape, all it took was leaving the gym, sitting on my ass all day (working) and a lot of beer.

hes not natty, but OHP is a stupid lift to compare

how about bench gains? weight gain?

just fuck off americucks
football ain't like your sports
>roidswing
>roidhoop
>roidegg

You forgot roidskate and roiddrive

>hghmanletdive

the funny thing is he was probably on peds in the first picture as well

>Real Madrid know what they're doing and Tottenham don't
>Purely unbelievable.

That's actually very believable, we have at least 50 years of evidence backing that up.

You ever consider that genetics have something to do with how quickly you can build muscle? And that maybe a professional athlete might be able to do it more quickly than you?

Next year this bust is gonna be the problem of chelsea, or manu or other english team. Florentino is tired of his underperforming. Another nice 100M buy, like pogba.

ALL DAY

But he's like 40

Wait, Bale isn't bald, what the fuck are you guys talking about?

>he doesn't know

So that's why he's always keeping his hair like that.
Top kek. Sad desu. Should just cut them and be done with it.

Got any better picture?

He has to cover his bald spot until the hair transplant treatment is finished

I understand him but I still find it pathetic.
Look at Zidane, the man's got charisma and the hair loss didn't change anything.

Isn't cycling unironically the most roided sport? I remember when the Lance Armstrong thing came out and literally the fastest person to finish who wasn't juicing finished 24th.
The Usain Bolt one will forever be my favourite though

>Completely average runner
>Suddenly comes out of nowhere and starts demolishing world records
>Questions asked about his "regime"
>American board say they want to piss test him
>Jamaican board immediately rushes to his defence and says they'll test him because he's their athlete
>Council agrees
>Take piss and blood samples
>Jamaican authorities constantly make excuses for months about why they haven't delivered the results
>Say fine and they'll show the results the follow day
>But disaster for that very night the samples and results are all destroyed in a fire
>"Oh darn, looks like we'll need to test him again"
>6 months after the original test was to be conducted and all, if any, steroids or "supplements" are out of his system
>New test results come back clean

How do Americans say it again, (((pure coincidence))).

Shouldn't steroids make you less injury prone?

In the "old" days it was fine to be bald, nowadays you need a flashy hairstyle to stand out

Neither Ronaldo and R Carlos are bald.
>Isn't cycling unironically the most roided sport?
It used to be, nowadays it should be partially clean.

>kants itt believe that pro athletes are natty

He's not even big, plus he doesn't have the telltale giant traps and bowling ball delts of a roider. He might be on PEDs, but he ain't on test.

>I know because I'm an expert

>he doesn't have the telltale giant traps and bowling ball delts of a roider
lmao nice broscience faggot

next you'll tell me back acne also means someone is roiding haha

>pale
>shit lighting
>unflexed
vs
>Tanned
>with a pump
>flexing
>good lightin
I bet you guys still fall for those before/after weightloss pics
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

Just tren hard and eat clen.

You're right. Also just got Italian citizenship and can't wait to go there.

It's okay because it completely ruined him as a player.

Funny how almost no one here has ever been on /fit/ or has in fact gotten himself fit. I trained 5 months 1 hour everyday running an weightlifting and i have a similiar body to op pic related. But of course you niggers don't even realize that there are different body types that can gain muscles faster or slower. In the left pic he clearly only did the most basic workout on his upper body while in the right one you can see that he has a clear routine worked out with a trainer. All that and a tanned and mid workout body makes your muscles more visible.

having a tan and being really lean makes you look like you have a lot more muscle than you actually do

>Australian
>knowing anything about being lean

Get out of the thread fatty.

plus most people don't consume anywhere near enough protein

I worked out for a while and had pretty shitty lifts and muscle mass so I really focused on getting a ton of protein. my strength doubled in like a week

Sure you do man. Like you I work out. I'm sure you look like Dolph though.

I look so much better than you and thats a fact, and i could easily crush your small soft skull with my bare hands. Thats also a fact.

I am a german masterrace and therefore superior to any other human on this planet. Thats a fact too.

Fight me in real life and you will end up dead or even worse faggot and thats a fact.

I will fuck your ass so hard that you faggot will never have anal sex with your gay faggot friends ever again. And thats a fact but you would enjoy getting fucked by me anyway and thats a fact.

Come to me i kick you faggot COME TO ME i throw you the facts you stupid ass nigger

Kill all fucking weebs

His muscle gain has and will continue to fuck him over. You can only gain so much bulk without it affecting other aspects of your game.

that's what happens when you go from 2 scoops to 8 scoops, gotta eat big to get big

>Get buff as fuck
>gets injured every 5 seconds

Football is not for muscle guys

>eat well
>train hard
>get swole
>be in motion, pumped and in good lightning
wow that was hard. now imagine being paid to do it, having someone cook for you and unlimited supply of supplements like growth hormone and testosterone

All pro athletes dope. Bale does it excessively though. His injuries prove that

remember robinho and pato? thats next for bale.

Implying drugs don't make sport better