Say something to bjork

>say something to bjork
>she gives you this look
What did you say Sup Forums?

thx for the vocal sampls. Wanna help us with another album?

>Who are you?

>weird hair drummer boio
>homeless black dude
>other one

>hi, my name's Ricardo

*unzips your pants*

all of your relationships will fail.

"i said wassup bitch"

user yelled at her. But in his mind, he knew he couldn't resist.

Bjork knew too, as she reached for user's crotch. She carefully undid his pants in playful manner. This drove user mad, his desire for her was tearing him apart. Bjork looked up at user eagerly as she pulled out his throbbing member, and seductively licked her lips. 'Time for some big time sensuality,' user thought to himself. She little graced the head with her tongue to tease user, as the two locked eyes. While still looking deep into him, Bjork began to wrap her tongue around his tip, eliciting a moan from user as she began to move down. Her tongue moved voraciously, working its way all along user's quivering cock. user gasped, barely able to contain himself. user's face lighting up with bliss as the soft, warm palette of her tongue move from the head down the shaft. She opened her mouth wide to envelop user's large throbbing cock, wrapping her lips tightly around the circumference of the shaft. As her head slowly moved up and down, user reached down, pushed her dress off her shoulders and unclasped her bra. Her bountiful bosom spilled out into user's expectant hands. Moving one hand toward user's neglected balls and another to pleasure herself, Bjork knew he was close by the way he was grabbing her mammaries and groaning loudly. user pinched her hardening nipples, driving Bjork to insert a finger deep into herself and quicken the pace of her blowjob. Without warning, user erupted, sending a large amount of his seed deep into her throat. Amazed by the load user had released, she drank every last drop of semen as she continued to moan around his cock. Bjork sat up, cheerfully smiling as she lapped up the last of user's cum.

"You're not done yet, are you user?" she playfully teased, as she slowly ran one finger up user's shaft.

user, still in state of pure bliss, watched as she grabbed his shaft and began to stroke ever so gently.

"I'm sure you've got more in there for me" she smiled.

user could feel himself getting hard again. To help, Bjork stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. This prompted user to step forward and kiss her passionately. As they exchanged tongues, user's hands maneuvered down toward her ass, groping and smacking it. He reached toward her hips to pull down her panties, exposing her hairy bush. Noticing that user had become fully erect again, Bjork made him stop. She proceeded to lay user on his back, positioning herself above his pole. Bjork shot him a scandalous smile and dropped herself down, allowing user to go deep into her wet pussy. Bjork quivered, her left leg shaking slightly. She did not anticipate just how user's massive cock would feel inside her. Once her insides familiarized themselves with the size, Bjork began to gyrate her hips, occasionally raising and lowering her ass. She started moving with more vigour as user started moving in rhythm with her. user reached up and started toying with her tits again; She whimpered with pleasure. user watched as Bjork danced with his cock inside her, gyrating her hips to ensure his cock had touched every inch of her insides. Her once cute, quiet moans had turned to yells, and then screams of absolute pleasure. Then suddenly her body began to convulse in pleasure, and she fell down upon user's body. user threw his arms around her and twisted up onto her to continue to plow her. Giving her no time to recover from her orgasm, user continues to move with ferocity.

Bjork's tits jiggle as she shouts, "Oh, harder user, harder! Yes! Yes!"

user thrusted hard, fast and deep into her. She nestled herself into his strong warm body as he continued to plow her. He could feel himself approaching orgasm soon.

"I'm about to cum!" user exclaimed, as he tried to pull out.

"No!" Bjork shouted, as her legs came around and gripped user's back, forcing him to stay in. "Give it all to me!"

"Aaaaah" he exclaimed as he exploded inside her.

She held onto him tight as he climaxed, shooting his massive load everywhere in her. user got off and rolled onto his back next to her. Bjork giggled as she reached over and kissed him lightly on the lips.

I hope she sees this.

What, do you think she browses Sup Forums? There is no way she'd ever find out about that.

DON'T give me ideas

About what? Her browsing Sup Forums?

Finding a way to let her know :^

"I wanna bjork your asshole"

Sup bitch my name is Ricardo

Bjork has such an irrational, feral, pixie look to her face. So dark and lunar, a quintessential Scorpio woman. Like this dangerous sex appeal that will draw you into a haunted forest and senselessly consume your masculine lifeforce.

Bjork's face gives me butterflies.

Hi Bjork. Long time wannabe fan, first time pretending to say something to you. Human behaviour was the best video when it came out and since then you've always been this weird little pixie floatin around in my head. Wanderlust was the shit, listening/watching it right now actually. I promise I'll catch up, we swearrssss.

Someone post the diddy gif

Replace Bjork with Grimes.

OH MY GOD

>Welcome to Bangkok

Mine too

It's pretty much impossible unless you stalk her.

Damn cute