Can someone tell me a truly painless to end my life? I don't feel like telling a story, or explaining my problem...

Can someone tell me a truly painless to end my life? I don't feel like telling a story, or explaining my problem. I just don't want to live anymore. I just want to minimize pain. Any input would be appreciated this Christmas.

a quick way is to get hit by santa

Hey man, I hope this is a troll hit just in case it's not:

I care about what happens to you and suicide is a very permanently solution to what is usually a temporary problem.

Don't do it. Please keep fighting.

I know it hard. You can do it.

I feel the same way as you man. I honestly hate living so fucking much. life's fucking brutal and i really am considering just ending it.
Excuse my grammar i'm not in the mood at all

Thank you user, you're one of the few good ones. Usually I'm a brutal Sup Forumstard myself. But I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm divorced, got fat from alcohol and a shit diet. (170 to 315 in 3 years) turned into a neet and don't want do this life anymore. My first thought when I wake up is "fuck, I'm still alive." I can't function anymore.

Meth overdose and it feels good

Do what I did. Drop out of society & live in the woods. Control everything in your own life & watch civilization collapse online. It's heaven

Helium and an oxygen mask.

Alternatively don't be a faggot and handle life.

Getting bitten by a cobra is apparently a pleasant way to die. According to people that survived

The stars, they hide from me on this dark night
A beacon of darkness, obscuring the light
My life and my loves they’ve fallen to hell
Shivering and stuck in my cursed shell
Why have I forsaken myself in all these dark nights?
My dreams fill with sorrow, my stomach with wine
It hurts more than screaming inside when I’m “fine”

My emotions they surface from my sad, weary eye
My mind’s completely blurred, save the “I JUST WANT TO DIE!”
It hurts so much, I can’t stop crying, why won’t it just end
The knives pierce me, they stab, feeling that I have no friend
Stop it, why, stop being so weak
“But I remember the flower, so soft and meek…”
Why fret over a flower, you never did touch?
“Why fret over me, do you love me that much”
“You fend for yourself, serving your own regime”
I hear you, I love you, you think I can’t hear you scream?
I just want to help you, you ignorant child
“You just make it hurt, my mind’s going wild”
“Bloody robots, look around, pain is everywhere”
But love is all around, please accept what they share
Don’t worry yourself if they don’t even care
Don’t let it hurt you, I know it’s all unfair

I’m here for you on this dark, lonely night
“You fucking moron, see the sun’s rising light?”
“I’m crying my eyes out, ready for a fight!”
Then I’ve one solution, my love, my might
“Tell me, for fucks sake, let my cruel spirit fly”
If you’re ready, end them and be ready to die
Go to the bridge, user

Suicide is not the answer my friend, I know it seems like it will minimize the pain and such but It won't. Even if you feel like no one loves or cares for you, they do. Your death will affect them and cause mass sadness. And even if you won't be around to feel and see the pain. It will be there. Please, do not die. I know it seems that all is lost but you can make it through life. Whatever tough situation or means your going through lonliness,scorn,self hate, ridicule.. Whatever. It's gonna be fine. Because you are strong. And just know that people believe in you, and now you can rise and overcome anything in your way. So please, don't leave, don't give up and most importantly. Please. Stay. Alive.

Earplugs up nose, ducktape your mouth.

I'm not trying to be a faggot. I just contribute NOTHING, and live by the good graces of my wonderful parents, but they are aging and they need to save for old age.I just want to not be alive and stop being a drain.

Wave your cell phone at a cop in the US.
You'll die faster if you look dark when you do that.

"It was a test of his humanity in a qualitative sense. A person whose nature is still primarily bestial recoils from pain and seeks to flee it to preserve itself, a person of higher nature goes through it and out the other side in order to remove the threat permanently."

I know it's photoshopped, but why is the Pope holding a piss bottle?

Rolling trips for dying of old age.

Hello, newfriend.

suicide is a meme
every moment is a possibility of eventualities
you will never be in my reality ever again and never were before this thread
make a difference or be gone

The truth is by making this thread, you're proving you did in fact only want to express your despair/depression. Go into therapy. Start reading/watching youtube videos about eastern spirituality. Take LSD.

Suicidal ideation is very often from a very narcissistic perfectionism.

Time to start realizing everything is a strange illusory game, and then playing the game with the stats and skills you were born with and are stuck with.

It's like looking into my future

Did jizzmas return tonight?

I can second this. There is no point to living, not just because I will always be a net negative, but simply just because there is no joy to be found in life.

i lost

roll

I've played MTG my entire life. I understand the universe is larger than me. I just have absolutely no desire to part of them game anymore. I want to die and be done. I was raised Baptist, I have doubts, but I don't want to end up in a fiery inferno for eternity. I just want to fall asleep and be done, gone.

it has to do with the number 2 user
this all i can tell you

You think cumanon is gonna deliver this year?

tell us your story user.

Two words OP, exit bag.
>painless
>cheap
>easy access to materials
>just like falling asleep

OP u still here?

Thank you

no easy way for death, but i would love to help for your situation. you need jesus in your life

Phenobarbital and very strong liquor. Take a ton of pills and wash them down with high proof alcohol and you'll go from feeling sluggish to suddenly dead. The booze will amplify the barburate's sedative effect and thus affect you by making you feel more and more numb until you lose consciousness and pass out. From there you stop breathing and suffocate.

Many sleeping pills and bleach, now get the fuck out

>drinking bleach meme
This is not a guaranteed way to kill and would be very painful. This anonHas the best idea.

How has Jesus helped you? Truly. Have you found $50 when broke just after you prayed and thought that was it?
Most people only ever pray when in serious hardships.

Can I move in?

I'm not a newfriend, i had f.lux on so the colours were off and i just wanted to know if it was piss.