My view rn

>my view rn

IAMA Cuck AMA

Moooooooore

This one is two days ago. Right now they’re still just cuddling.

Any pictures of her tits?

Have they fucked?

Oh ya lots. They’ve been dating just over 3 months. Her and I have been together just over 6 years.

She Asian?

Not on my phone

post pic of them fucking

White

When(if) it gets there

Post them fucking or blowing nooooooow

You can find a lot of our old posts on reddit

reddit com/u/cuckoldyyc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagining other guys fucking my girlfriend turns me on like nothing else, but i don't want to ruin our relationship by bringing it up

Try a MMF threesome and then take a step back to watch for a bit before joining back in

Post em fag

Even though it's a giant turn on for me, I'm a fairly jealous person and I feel like it would drive me crazy over time

Here’s her boyfriend wearing my chastity key on his cock while she blows him. They sent me this while I was locked up alone at home.

How does this work? When did you start letting her fuck other guys? Do you all live together? Do you master bate when they bang? Does he treat you like shit?

2/2

And I thought you couldn't get more pathetic.

We’re polyamorous. We’re allowed to see other people. I can’t touch myself when I’m with them unless we’re in the dark. He treats me great! We’ve actually become pretty good friends.

And no we don’t live together yet but we are all sleeping in the same bed tonight for Christmas.

Here she is relaxing on the couch with me. You can see her key on her bracelet if you look closely.

Do you fuck other girls?

Moooooooore

How do I into bull mode? There'd be nothing better than plowing some dude's girl while telling him how pathetic he is.

Here she is just out of the shower. She got me to lotion her up and then she left for her boyfriend’s house.

Replied wrong guy. Anyway, yes I had a girlfriend myself for a month but it didn’t work out

Do you go cock2cock and compare? Get a vid of her degrading you while getting she gets fucked tonight user. You'll b a champ

Fuck I'd love to do this so much, I just love my girlfriend too much

lol omg those tattoos what a faggot

brb making snacks

What are you going to do user when she comes to the realization that you offer her nothing of value and leaves your ass?

Would you let a bull creampie your woman?

Dec?

Thanks for answering these questions. I was tempting to judge but am old enough to know we all got our ways to live and fetishes to feed.

Why do you two have a relationship at all? I mean there is no monogamy why call her your girlfriend?

Goddamn she’s hot here anymore of her feet

Check fetlife. That’s how we met her boyfriend to cuck me. Almost done making snacks brb.

Here’s one. I wasn’t allowed to cum one week and then she let me fuck her feet. In that same week she fucked her boyfriend 5 times.

so i noticed u are cut and he is not. Does she prefer one more than the other? who makes her orgasm more? Assuming you do get to fuck her.

Her boyfriend is actually the only one who gets to cum in her since she’s not on birth control but he has a vasectomy. Here’s a pic of his cum on my condom’d cock when I fucked her after she saw him.

Oh and no she doesn’t need the magic wand with him. He’s longer and thicker than me.

Nah I provide for her financially pretty well.