HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/portuguese-liga/story/3109837/fiorentina-fan-dies-in-clashes-in-lisbon-ahead-of-sporting-vs-benfica-derby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they re 3 points clean idk wtf u talkin bout. they were 1 point in front of porto for like 5-6 matchdays and now they re 3 with a similar programme with Porto. Chances are this league will be interesting till the end.

Portugal trashes were real, we should watch their league (at least for the remaining month, or until one team decides they dont wanna keep trying).

HUHUHUUHUHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

Literally muslims. They're even killing infidels from the other teams. No fucks given since they have the media on their side.

THEY LOST THE UEFA YOUTH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL YOU MORON

THE CURSE IS REAL ON ALL LEVELS

>crying on Sup Forums
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE BRO

Please watch our league

What if I told them the killers were black?

Is Sup Forums ok with blacks killing whites?

>italians
>white

WE GOT HIM A STATUE THIS SHOULD MEAN THE CURSE DOESN'T APPLY ANYMORE IT WAS ALL CHANCE TODAY

>refuse to raise Jew coach's salary
>he curses them into oblivion

TOP FUCKING KEK!

>benfimurders

reeeeeeeeeee
plz bella gutmamn, stop now

>Youth Champions League
>Actually watching or caring about this crap
Embarrassing...

>his team got fucked

B-B-B-BUT, I-I D-DON'T CARE, H-HONESTLY

>Obsessing over Benfica to the point of watching Youth Leagues and sperging out over it
K E K, what an embarrassing way to live.

You are not a true Benfiquista desu

And when exactly did I say I was?

Well then. Just stand still on the middle of the road. I promise I'll be quick.

kek good one

This some Portuguese banter I'm not understanding?

I guess we could say... The joke went over you.

>That was the 13th european final lost in a row by benfica

JUST

*10th, my mistake

espnfc.com/portuguese-liga/story/3109837/fiorentina-fan-dies-in-clashes-in-lisbon-ahead-of-sporting-vs-benfica-derby

>The 41-year-old Marco Ficini had travelled to Lisbon with a group of friends to support Sporting
He was just asking for it

That's kind of what benfica's president said, but that's another story.

In my view it doesn't justify murder though. It's a hit & run felony.

It's okay. It will be 13 in the near future.

I was joking though, obviously didn't mean that seriously.

You should though. It's a shame they didn't end up all dead. By all I mean sporting fags obviously.

You're joking but benfica's president wasn't. The guy blames sporting's president for indirectly encouraging violence (can't argue with that), but in the meantime he said that "provocation breeds violence", so he was also encouraging violence. That's hypocrisy.

It's not like the media dared to confront him or anything. The guy is just too powerful nowadays.

>The guy is just too powerful nowadays.
kek he is just a dirty jew that will get removed once all our old fan base dies. our ultras hate him desu

>losing to an energy drink
kek

The guy's doing everything to perpetuate himself in power. Whether you despise him or not, he will only step out when he dies or gets too old lmao

But lucky for you, he'll leave benfica with a stronger hegemony than porto's.

>hegemony
all it takes is one missed goal for such a thing to stop
football today is more about making profit than winning titles. I'm more worried about Benfica's huge debt than I am of only winning a title each 3/4 years

is the curse just a meme

You're a wise fan, but it's not like Porto and Sporting don't have economic problems of their own.

Kek, the kike even pretendednnot have anything to do with it

How many srb teams in CL or even youth CL knockouts?

>

But Sporting has been tackling that debt since Bruninho took over. Benfica and Porto make +100M in sales but only 10M are used to pay debt. I remember when Porto had big losses when they were penta and were selling players for 40M. It doesn't make sense to me desu.

>not realizing we are the Jews of Football World

>you'll live long enough to see Porto go bankrupt
what a beautiful world