Sergio Ramos failed to win a single tackle or make an interception before being sent off in the 77th minute

>Sergio Ramos failed to win a single tackle or make an interception before being sent off in the 77th minute

Why do people rate this fraud again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k91RkZW5C3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He scores headers against all these midget center backs in the La Liga.

>the La Liga

the La Liga League is a joke

>he is a good defender because he scores goals

le true meme

Real's defense was completely based around Pepe, Ramos just scores better headers

Real has kept their sheet clean only 9 (N I N E) times this season, and the month of May is knocking. That's all you need to know about Ramis' defending and Zidane.

because he makes people forget by his fucking headers, which kroos perfectly supplies him.

cos he makes lots of fouls that hes not penalised for because he plays for real
he doesnt get nearly enough red cards and thats saying something

Because in the La liga, he towers over every midget spic defender.

because I want him to fuck me desu

On a side note, is Ramis legitimately retarded? He literally looks like a prehistoric humanoid in the eyes area, I bet he'd drowned in a plate of soup if it weren't for football. The gestures, the posture, the degenerate tattoos, the 22 red cards... I think he's a functional retard.

yes. hes literally illiterate

>the la liga

kys

It's a poor generation for centre backs. John Terry and Diego Godin are the only really good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=k91RkZW5C3k

what did he mean by this

Something about thinking he's New York

he's a walking joke in Spain. Literally a walking meme. The most retarded person in the country.
Besides he's perma-salty with Pique and Barça-

>the La Liga
stealing this desu

the shanty town of the la liga

but you failed your whole fucking life, ye britbong. Go suck some dicks and wash some cars so you can at least earn some more money to buy internet ad post more deluded shit like this

shut the fuck up now

Hello Freddie

He scores important goals.