Implying a girl with a lot of sexual experience is a bad thing

>implying a girl with a lot of sexual experience is a bad thing

It's almost 2017, there's no room for slut shaming anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lordosis_behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tranny in pic

look at those large feet.

Sex is an amazing part of life and everyone should be having it as much as they want.

You know what they be saying about big feet don't ya?

They be saying.. "DAYUMM YOU GOT SOME BIG ASS FEET"

Find a virgin and teach her yourself and stay with her you fucking degenerate

>in private
>no bitching

i dont get it

>image.jpg

I agree!

Slut shaming will be remembered in the near future with the same contempt as being against women's suffrage nowadays.
Pic very related xD

I'd kill to take a girl's virginity. Would be hot as fuck. She'd have to be decently attractive though, not just any virgin.

Virgin here. Assuming one on the left is better? Some chad explain this to me.

They need big socks

You silly goose :3

First girl is arching her back to show off her ass, second girl is in ideal receiving position. (I believe.)

I don't get it

Girl gets more please from left image

You're a virgin right?

One on the left is better. I don't think the feeling is much of a difference but it feels awkward when she's doing the one on the right. That position is just not good for flowing with thrusting. Also girl popping out her ass just looks better.

kek virgin detected

Lmao this board is fucking full of virgins

Left is way better, easier to hit, less chance of slipping out, more pressure/friction.

What does this even mean

nigga are you still posting? I thought you would have at least had to switch proxies by now

Slut shaming will always happen because guys naturally react this way to certain things girls do and we have absolutely no idea what you don't understand about it. Plus anything is labelled slut shaming by women, half the time guys don't even know wtf they're even talking about.

The term "slut shaming" will go away in the future, not because whatever it is they're labelling slut shaming will stop, but because girls will give up on labelling shit as that. It's a passing fad and girls are nothing but impressionable when it comes to fad bandwagons.

;o)

First girl is in pounding position. Second girl is just holding herself up normally.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with. But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Teehee
R u grill?

>slut shaming will always exist because bitter sexless losers will always exist

FTFY

whore genocide when?

>t. a poor college grad who needs a man with a stable job since her parents cut her off

>It's almost 2017, there's no room for slut shaming anymore
Yes there is, look!
This chink is a disgusting slut, a loose whore with no morals or self-esteem.

Yes it will. The term "slut shaming" will be turned into "haram" very soon.

>slut shaming

No one wants anyone to be ashamed.

But no man wants a woman who is a slut.

Because sluts cannot pairbond.

Pic related.

>5 or more and she's a whore.

Period.

slut shaming will always exist in some fashion because having lots of sexual partners will always be an indication of some kind of problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lordosis_behavior

Pretty common mating position for mammals, there's a reason girls arching their back like that is such a turn on.

I'll never understand this. Why can't we just go back to when it was cool to make fun of both whores and kissless virgins? At what point did being a whore become more acceptable than a kissless beta virgin?

>sexual experience being important

It's just grinding your cock into someone's hole, it's not complicated and it's risky since it's meant for reproduction and can spread disease. All you need to know is how to communicate and get feelsy with your hands ad you're set. The girl just needs to know how to move and she's set. All the other crap is something you can do when you're feeling extra kinky with your significant other.

>But no man wants a woman who is a slut.
>Because sluts cannot pairbond.

I know what you're going to post to support this argument and I'm just going to get ahead of the curve and tell you that correlation does not equal correlation.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were 17.

False and your definition of slut is probably absurd like the 5 or more guy.

Go ahead and keep believing that any guy wants a used up chick who has slept with dozens of people. The pussy is blown out, STD rate skyrockets, and likelihood of infidelity is high.

Have as much sex as you want in a committed relationship.

This.

>thinks im using a proxy

youd be surprised nigga

correlation =/= causation*

is there any particular reason redheads are lumped in with shitty life choices? and by extension, shitty life choices of their parents?

damn damn damn jaaamees

I would ignore rule 6 though I have no experience with redheads.

At all.

Usually the ones that brag about not being a virgin are actually virgins. Just letting you know that playa!! Go git dat pussy!!!!

>pussy is blown out
>a lot of sex with one person in a relationship magically won't affect a vagina when the same amount with different people will

Virgin, opinion discarded.

So basically, you're a cuck?

That image practically means I should avoid every woman alive though.

Slut shaming is overwhelmingly a woman problem. Do you pay any attention to the world around you? Nobody even pays attention to R9K tier fags, that's why they're so miserable. In the real world it's all women shaming other women - because women hate each other.

Oh come now.

Surely the UK is not FULL of whores?

What's with all the /r9k/fags doing here calling each other virgins? Fuck off this isn't your personal shitpost board

I hate women

I called him a virgin because his post indicates he hasn't had sex.

You have no idea what that word means. I've been the guy that 5 girls have cheated on their man with, I've been texting this chick I used to fuck the past couple days who is married and she already started complaining how her husband sucks. When she is back in town, I'm taking her to pound-town and I will have officially cucked someone.

The left is for vaginal; the right is for anal.

Generally if you get the right you've already gotten the left.

Right-wing chicks are much more into anal which is good

WOMEN ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT

The problem is that they expect to be treated like virgin princesses and have the same market value when they get older which simply goes against common sense.

Actions have consequences if you wanna be a cock gobbling slut then be the best you can just dont expect a guy to commit to you as he would to a virgin girl that wants a old school life

I'm glad you've come to the logical conclusion.

No dude, the left position is for both, the right is bad for both anal and normal sex. Trust me.

She is correct in a way.

Her worth as a human being (someone who rides the bus with you and who votes and who serves on a jury, etc) - those things are not affected by being a whore.

But a whore is a very bad pairbond partner.

if you'll take notice, i did not define slut. i simply used the term slut shaming.

and again, having lots of sexual partners is consistently indicative of problems. if not emotionally, then physiologically.

people who engage with sex with strangers on a frequent basis are much more likely to have alcohol or drug problems, to have STDs, to be unable to maintain a lasting long term relationship, etc. etc.

i personally don't care what you do and i don't intend to shame anyone. but i will not ignore or lie about facts.

Agreed. The rest of the list is fine though
Redheads kick ass you fucking autists.

>generic degeneracy statement
>it's almost current year + N

That doesn't mean it's always an indicator. Judging people on an individual basis still makes much more sense.

underrated post

The problem is neither of the girls in the pic are using the vacuum cleaner to tidy the house.

oh shit ... i love redheads

>Judging people on an individual basis still makes much more sense

If we had infinite time and false negatives didn't have repercussions, yes.
But that's not how the world works.

Not fun. Taken 3. Third times the charm. Unless you plan on marrying them, they will resent you for life, broham. They'll always be your puppets, though, even if they hate you.

t. puss slayer

Take a walk with me, user.

It's not my fault that you need to rely on infographics from Sup Forums posters rather than your own ability to read people.

what is this pic implying?

>2016
>still believing you'll be happy with a single person for 50-60 years.

lololololol

>what is this pic implying?
Hans, go to a whore house if you are still a virgin.

>It's not my fault that you need to rely on infographics from Sup Forums

I don't, but your ability to create strawmen is remarkable.

You are so clueless.

In 5 or 10 years you will be curled up in the fetal position crying like a bitch and saying over and over again, like a mantra:

>Sup Forums was right
>/pol was right
>Sup Forums was right

Answer the question, niggers.

No, you hate whores. Just because no normal girl wants your ugly ass doesn't mean you hate all women.

see

Sure they both can get screwed up, but since I'm in my late twenties I can still afford to be picky. The girls who have had one or two relationships are way tighter versus the girls who have slept with dozens of dudes have, ya feel me? You have alot of sex the first 6 months-1 year of relationship, then it gets more moderate.

If I was a late 40s divorce looking for my second wife then everything would be torn up. Gotta take anything at that point. But my main point, you nigger, was that nobody wants to wife a girl who has been fucked by the entire town.

Since DNA traces of her partners can still be found years after the encounters, it definetly changes if she has mated with one or more partners.

It's a natural reaction to consider a whore as a used up object, as for me I really like to pound my girl and leave her helpless, used up. Idk why.

Like a car, a girl gets used with the mileage. So fucking a sexually active girl is fucking a used girl, she hasn't preserved herself for the one she deeply loves. She doesn't respect him and herself. You can't build anything with someone that doesn't respect himself.

As for STDs, no need for explanations. That's fact that the more partners, the more STDs.

Who gives a fuck if you'll be happy or not. Your future generations and your community are much more important than your fucking ego trip. Marriage is there to raise children and raise them right, in a balanced household, with parents that are responsible and able to push their children to a higher station in life than they had to live in. Your "muh identity" worship of the self above all other things is nihilistic horse shit that helps no one, not even the stupid twat who thinks jumping around in an endless cycle of vicious promiscuity is empowering and cool.

>get proven wrong
>start writing Sup Forums fanfiction

Nothing you say will change the fact that you don't know how statistics work and have no gauge on what is normal. 5 is low for a number of sexual partners. No hot girl I know has fucked less than 5 guys.

>tfw there will always be men beta enough to date/marry her, despite this
What happened to the days when women were shunned from society for acting this way?

Actually girls get more pleasure with the position on the right, that's the meaning of the picture.

luigi is very wise

you will find yourself burned by women you gave the benefit of the doubt to all too often if you don't judge quickly in the dating world

It is mental.

A whore cannot pairbond.

Don't be the guy who comes home early from work wondering what that strange car in the driveway is.

>thinks you can't raise a child for 20 years then break it off with the woman.

Please tell me how an unhappy pair can raise a child and impart on them good ideals when they can't even make eachother happy? Miserable parents are what's wrong with our society.

How did you prove anyone wrong?

>The girls who have had one or two relationships are way tighter versus the girls who have slept with dozens of dudes have, ya feel me?

I think it's fucking hilarious that you are so stupid, you can't wrap your head around the obvious fact that someone in a long term relationship is absolutely taking more dick than some girl who gets laid even every weekend by a different guy. Also the pussy is a muscle meant to force out humans, a dick is not stretching it permanently and it goes back to its original size after sex. You're imagining the difference, or the girls were the difference, not the number of partners she had. Get your shit together.

Are you going to wait and find out if its true when you get cheated on/emotionally damaged? Or do you just play it safe and go for people who are more likely to pairbond well?

I'm against wasting time. Why should I bank on a girl who's had tons of partners being the rare well-adjusted one.

Denying yourself pleasure on the grounds that it might potentially lead to a slightly better bond a decade into the future when you meet your spouse is the height of stupidity.

It's as stupid as never eating ice cream on the grounds that it might potentially prolong your life by two years.

>8

Why? That makes no sense...

Correlation =/= causation. Your theory is baselesss.

I think everyone here is a girl
Sup Forums was right

Hello Truman

honestly not sure, i guess the one on left looks more eager?

Normal people are capable of reading other people without extensive research.