What does dick taste like?

What does dick taste like?

Smegma, sweat, salt, & daddy issues.

Depends on whether or not the guy's washed it recently. It's like sucking on a big thumb (or small, if he has a micro penis)

You know that tastes when you give your mom a kiss? Yeah that's the flavor of dick

Suck your own, that's what I did

Any tips on how to properly wash your dick so it doesn't taste like shit?

You wash it.

Lick your arm. The cum is more unique of a taste

skin

Soap and warm water, like the rest of your skin. If you still have your foreskin
>uncut masterrace
then pull back the foreskin and wash the head with soap and water too.

What are you, stupid? Try soap.

skin, a tiny bit of saltiness

I take a shower and wash myself every day. I'm just paranoid. But I'm a permavirgin so it doesn't matter much anyway.

You really should only be washing every other day, unless you live an active lifestyle like outdoorsy or exercise. Unless you're a fatfuck and sweat just getting off your ass to refill your jug of Mt. Dew.

It doesn't have much of a taste besides the tip. The tip may have a bit of sperm inside giving it an odd taste. My boyfriend likes pineapples, so his doesn't taste bad at all.

failed parenting and disappointment

Bags of sand

I guarantee you stink and have no friends. That is gross. Do you know how much shit gets built up all over your body and hair over the course of a day?

suck my dick fags

post more!

>depends on how active your lifestyle is
Your reading comprehension is fucking awful. Also, are you digging through trashcans?
I'm well aware how dirty some people become over the course of a day, but not every day is precisely the same as the last.
>mfw I've mowed lawns during the day and been told I smell good that night without showering

No, no. No gays are allowed in this thread. Please go away.

Even Saxon peasants washed daily, you smelly cretin.

>live in and around animal excrement
Yeah, they have a need for it. I'm not smelly and I shower five days a week, it's about knowing how and when it's needed.

Hey man nothing wrong with being gay. i can be a gt trap for you if you'd like. :^)

>depression era brown loafers
Your competency on the inter webs is great for a guy who remembers orchards as far as the eye could see

touching the head with my fingers stings. surely that'd be extremely painful with soap.

>caring about another man's shoes

Like skin, but salty and hard

Penis

> C'mon Sup Forums

Stings? What, have you been rubbing nettles all day?

u sound like a fuckin fag fuk u bitch

salty wet skin
I quite enjoy it, honestly

>touching the head with my fingers stings
The absolute state of uncut fags

>the city of england

plain pasta

Lol don't get butthurt about your shit-stain coloured shoes. Did you liberate Normandy in those fucking things or something?? Jesus, get a fucking belt too , standing in a kitchen taking pics of your dick. Have a word with yourself old man!

Like penis

Dick

>caring this much about shoes
You're homosexual.

stale peanuts

Yummy ~

>appreciating the dick too much to notice this guy dresses like a bag man
Lol

Ham

>filename
I internally kekked as to not wake these ungrateful shits

>Doesn't know how to wash his own dick

You must the 18 years old to post on this website.