You fall in love, you lose

you fall in love, you lose

Lost

I don't know love, try me

Lost to it myself.

Cute af but still winning

what if you are a person who just hates people in general? does that mean I permanently win?

Nose off center check the eyes and keeeep trying

Damn. Those tittays. And shes prrtty cute too

Idk thas where i am lets see how far we get user

Not hard to not fall in love with jpgs of these average, except for one, girls

Crazy bitch/10 keep it goin

Good luck user's ill be here for a while

Last 2 digits is her age wtf is this user? You Freudian cuck

She's in my discord server & I'm too scared to talk to her.
I lose every time she posts a selfie gdi

Thx but im drunk it'll take a 12/10 to make my weener twitch

You Like depressed women don't you, user?

Ma hart Thats a diff story do your worst

Would titfuck to death

I like crazy but no love, post moar

I would rather breed her till death, such genes need to be passed down.

The way a human holds their face tells a lot about their worries... I like em clean. Next

Trips unlocks

wwyd

Those are some very nice tiddies, although probably being pushed up by the folded top below them.

I'll need more pictures to evaluate.

>The way a human holds their face tells a lot about their worries
Elaborate, please.

You havr a thing for lunatics??? Wheres the russian qt3.14s?

I can't help it, I feel like she would understand me

ugly, probably annoying

love of god you have nudes?

Shame makes your chin flex up. Pointy chins are shameless savages... Thats just an example though... Forehead lines denote people who are aware of higher states of being within their lives but would rather continue being the way they are than relax. Almost invariably forhead lined humans have bad anxiety and are distracted by material existence i had them years ago bc i was self conscious in a severe way

You must have rage issues

You're a fucking superstitious retard.

Please don't say such hurtful things about the woman I orbit

To be honest, I think she's into femdom and I just want a girl to beat the shit out of me

I have a folder of everything she's posted, I even found her facebook. She's never shared her name or info, but I found it.
I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed. I found her friends and her ex and her family.
I'm hoping to talk to her soon

I might be, but i don't have beliefs everything in that message, though alcohol fueled, was from what I've seen in people

NIGGA YOU WHAT

Be proud user, if she means anything to you she can help you. The day sending a message seems like nothing... Thats the day to do it

I just wanted to get to know her better before we talked. She seems nice, according to how she talks to her family and friends online.

Thank you. I was tempted to talk to her tonight actually, but she said she was sick. I don't want to bother her...

holy fuck she looks like she has more red flags than a Portuguese soccer game. You must be pretty fucking beta and 50% you're under 18.

I can feel claims of being offended permeating off of this picture

She looks sjw but she's pretty neat. I don't think she's ever said anything sjw

Who let the edgelord in?

WHERE DID THOSE TIDDIES COME FROM

Kek

Aight, can't be too careful nowadays. You do you, user

louise a cute

She dresses pretty modestly, but she obviously has something there
I think it's cute that she hides them usually

what thE FUCK
she looked flat as a brick!

you should probably just kill her now instead of the prolonged 5-20 years

I think she's a shortstack, which is a bonus for me

Go for it bruv, i regret not going for girls.
Better to be let down than to never know if you would succeed

Well I can give this advice, if you were to ever meet in person you need to trash this folder or move it to an external. Odds are she'll never see it, but you never know my dude. Shit's wild and don't want to risk that.

get that fake ass THOT outta here

These are all a costume
I liked her halloween look, but I'm in love with her regular style

What do you mean?

I am probably going to put it on an external if the time comes. She seems really friendly and has hung out with other people in the discord

I guess, I'm just kind of a fat manlet so I don't feel like I have a chance

Strike up a conversation, or wriggle yourself into a conversation and steal the show, dude. Don't be needy or anything, but try and get her excited to talk to you. When you're there you're golden

I've been looking at what she's been talking about recently, and I guess she marathoned Cowboy Bebop. I started rewatching the series so we could talk about it

Yep, I lost =/

let me guess
youre ugly and no girl has ever approached you or you've been rejected every time?

Judging by those pits, I bet she has a massive bush.I'd love to see it

Hell yeah. I'd recommend a casual mention of it to test the waters and see if she shows interest. Maybe find something online that references it and just ask if anyone's seen it. Just an idea.

If you're ballsy then you can just be upfront though. Neither is guaranteed, but it's a start

Let me fix this for you, bud.

youre ugly and no girl has ever approached you AND you've been rejected every time?

That's a sex doll. Not even real

Despite everything else, nice legs and lips

Thank you, I agree

so far, this thread has sukked

De donde es?

Of where is?
Tf???

damn I know where this is...twist & shout in denver... and I fell in love in this place in high school. Lost for all the wrong reasons :(

What's wrong with her?

Sure I'm ugly but I've never been sofar its me doing all the work

I havent lost in the whole thread you fucking underage idiots, i will suicide myself and bring with me some of you, Pic related

user pls
post and tell us more

well, she can't cook fucking pancakes for starters...

zomg lost

Lost hard. Thanks faggot

moar!

You're doing it wrong