My girlfriend of 8 years told me tonight that she asked a male colleague to go see a movie with her...

My girlfriend of 8 years told me tonight that she asked a male colleague to go see a movie with her. She has never once done anything to cross me, and her loyalty is unquestionable, but I didn't know what to think. I am more worried about the guy trying anything than her. Am I fucked lads?

>8 years and still having these kinds of trusts issues

She might not be the problem my dude

Be a man, tell her you're not ok with that, and tell her you don't want to be with her anymore. Seriously, break up with Her. This is the beginning of the end for you guys. Mark my fucking words. Man up.

When she DOESN'T tell you is when you need to worry. Also, eight years and you STILL haven't put a ring on it? Maybe she's hinting.

Youve been stringing this stupid bitch along for 8 years????
U had a good run. Accept your fate faggit

Don't listen to this cuck. Going on dates with other guys is a not just a red flag, it's fucked up, and no amount of trust warrants you allowing her to do that shit. You guys could be together for 100 years, and that still wouldn't be ok.

It's not really a trust issue. I'm worried about her being naive towards someone thinking they're friendly and trustworthy. She has basically no friends so I'm glad to see her try to get along with people, but she just can't read signals very well. I've always been suspicious that she was a bit autistic or something, she just has very awkward social skills. I just know how it must look from this co-worker's point of view.

Why weren't you invited, user? Not available or not wanting to see said movie?

I won't doubt for her to go to a movie with a male co worker is a tad inappropriate, but not the end of the world I suppose. What's the deal tho, why is he going and not you

I wouldn't think twice if my GF did something like that. good for her for having a life and a friend. It's her job to keep it "friendly" - if the dude thinks he can hit on her, its her job to say no.

I wouldn't stress it man.

Thanks for the advice my man, I kind of thought all that already. It's just fucked how women have this immunity from anyone questioning them. I do believe that her intentions are completely on the level though. I know women are women but she's just not like that. She's never been with anyone but me and she is very gentle and innocent. Saying that though, I have girl friends that I hang out with a lot. I'm just going to tell her that I feel weird about it and to watch out for this guy.

FUCK THAT. Op, she's obviously taking interest in him. My ex did the exact same fucking thing. Women are fucking abominations who will lie to you over and over again and swear they never would.
Tell her you're not okay with it and if she keeps acting weird you're gonna leave her ass.

I slapped around my wife once because I came home and found out she had gone out clubbing all night and left the kids all alone, again. She did it like, 4 times, and finally I had had enough of that shit. I pulled her drunk ass out of bed, slapped her around, got my shit, and left to my mom's. She called me apologizing crying, saying she just wanted to go out, and begged me to come back home. I did, but I explained to her that I'm not going to put up with her doing that kind of shit behind my back. Go out dancing with guys, and getting drunk with her whore friend who is a known slut? I don't think so. I told her I'd divorce her ass if she ever did that again. I go to work to provide for our family and she thinks she's gonna go out and club? Not as my wife she won't. Man up, op.

shit test

Bruhhh he's beatin those as we speak. Holly shit you dumbfuck. She's crossed you many times you just haven't caught her. Which is why she just asked your betafagass since your goddamm clueless anyways..no point in sneaking around for her when she knows youll say yes to whatever she wants cuz your Fuckin clueless.

We live quite a while apart at the moment. She fell for the university meme but actually did really well and never really spoke with anyone there. She brought up the fact that I hate the 'mainstream media' and 'Hollywood kikes' even though she knows I'll happily put myself through it for her. So yeah it sucks being unavailable, but I trust her completely. I think she might not realise the implication of going to the movies. This guy she works with is probably treating it like its a date.

Top cuck, there's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for a woman to have male friends, she's already cheating you with him.

Fuck off lad, I know her inside out. The entire time I've known her, she's been a socially awkward, shy and quiet girl. She's had a few friends over the years but she doesn't do anything degenerate, and focuses on the future constantly. She's not even the type of girl who people would go fishing after very much tbh.

I mean.. unfortunately there's really no way of knowing if this dude even knows you exist tbh. I would assume she talks about you but then again how would you really even know?

Tbh I'd show up there tonight brother. It's Christmas Eve.

1000% shes going to mount him in the cinemas and get pregnant with his child. Way to be cucked OP.

She has like 12 photos of me on her desk, and she explicitly told him its not a date or anything (they just apparently both want to see some movie coming out and she is trying to learn to get used to talking to people). If I were that guy though, I'd be confused by the fact she has a boyfriend, and probably assume it was some type of date. Man, fuck this.

Misread, thought you said "my girlfriend who is 8 years old"

Yeah, that's inappropriate.

I trust my girl 100%, and both of us agree that's fucked up.

She's thinking of cheating on you.
Leave her.
She'll spin it to make you look like a bad guy, but you need to hold your ground or turn into a cucked beta for however much longer your relationship lasts.

To be a cuck is to be the lowest form of life going. Also you have to be okay with whatever's happening. Right now I'm just trying to get a general idea of how other lads would react in this situation. Long relationship but we never ever have any trouble.

You seem like the type that is in his late 20s, single, has had one "long-term" relationship back in high school, and yet gives advice on relationships as much as possible like you're some kind of authority.

Different user, but you just described me down to a T. Fuck my life.

>don't say anything = be a cuck
>Say something = be a manipulative asshole
Man fuck this shit. I really, truly doubt she has bad intentions. It's the guy that I'm weary of. My girlfriend is an autistic anime weeb with glasses. I'm just going to tell her straight up that I am not happy with it and see where we go from there.

Don't be a pussy. She can have male friends.

If you trust the guy she's gonna go with, say so.
Say you're uncomfortable with it.
Say that you feel like that's passing a boundary.

If she doesn't understand that you're uncomfortable with it, or tries to make you look like the bad guy, simply leave her.

If you let this happen, there's no return from that point. Make your choice, bro.
I know it sucks, but you have to put your foot down.

I know this whole post is bait, but I can't help saying, just tell her no. Be an alpha male for once in your life and take control of the situation.

>gf of eight years
are you going to marry her already?

She has probably already been fucking this dude for a little while and is trying to see how stupid you are so she can cheat more easily without having to worry about hiding her man "friends" from you. Welcome to cuckville faggot.

Next year yes.

Maybe he's gay? Or also in a relationship?
Or maybe thinking having a male friend AND being able to meet him would be okay haha
I'd tell her she can have him as a friend but you don't want her meeting up with him alone, joke with her or tell her seriously that it makes you jealous. Even if you don't think you are a little emotional honesty goes a long way with women.

And yeah after 8 years you should've been through all the problems and it not be a second thought. But it happens, a person I knew got dumped by her bf after 9 years.
I have a female friend I have dinner and a movie with and have been since before my gf, and she's cool with it obviously just a bit jealous and wants attention. But it's dumb to expect me to just break off a friendship let alone stop meeting every month or two.
This could be she's just missing male attention. Do you drive? Can't you just leave early one weekend and make the journey? You'll have a free day somewhere and surely you can spend the money

Cheating is so common but I'm always surprised at how common it must be for the replies you've gotten. She might just feel bad and not wanted to tell you because he's just a friend and she wants to hang with him and had been conflicted about it because she didn't want you upset or to leave her but thought she should be able to do so. Possibly.

The best thing you can take from this thread, is she should've told you, and you need to have a serious chat about what the deal is and how it made you feel. You can either say it's crossing the line or be okay with it just as long as she is more open about her plans and things. Being accommodating could help.
Though after 8 years you should know the deal, you know better than anyone when it comes to her (everyone is different and noone here will have had as long a relationship that ended) , and you should know what her judgement is like and the people she picks to hang with.

>Fuck off lad, I know her inside out. The entire time I've known her, she's been a socially awkward, shy and quiet girl. She's had a few friends over the years but she doesn't do anything degenerate, and focuses on the future constantly. She's not even the type of girl who people would go fishing after very much tbh.
hahaha....
i needed a laugh
thanks

Case and point^
Everyone not just assumes its one thing but actually believe it too, it's laughable to them you're even considering other reasons.

A wifebeater deserves the heater.
It doesn't matter what anyone does wrong in a relationship, the partner has no right to beat the other. Looks like you're a little upset you couldn't have control over someone, right, faggit?

Did you take the kids with you? Probably not, you sound like an asshole. It would've been more productive to call police or separate and get custody. No hope for favor now Tyrone.

Not him but damn dude.. on the list of things I didn't need rn that's pretty up there. Delet ples

This is what you call the beginning of the end. Sorry brother

Sounds good play it safe. I'd keep a sharp eye out though. Check the panties for creampies and get her to bend over and see if her butthole is dilated. Like if she could whistle out of it then it got fuccd.

Yeah that's fucked. If he is just a friend, she should have asked you to come along and meet him, get to know him, etc. That's how committed relationships work.

Wut

dump immediately.

find a new one mate. she's a whore

gf 8 YEARS!!!!
she is trying to make u jelly bro because u didnt put a ring on it try talking to her not us

this x1000000000

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahah she's smoking his dick man, dump the cunt

Listen here my dude. Been there, done that. Leave while you still can. If she doesn't respect you enough to not do shit like that she will never respect you. Leave the bitch and find someone else. The girl you once knew may very well be dead, you just need to look clearly and you;ll see.

Not to be a cynic, but aye, you're fucked. They don't call it the 7 year itch for nothing. She's shopping around.