Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

I'd rather kill a motherfucker with my own two hands and feel his life essence leaving his body rather than feel safe behind a trigger.

Cause I just love the feels and the music of a 44-40 Uburti revolver. Also, alonefag so no one but my self to defend.

Well that's a nice expensive looking weapon but... I prefer the all black look, without any fucking signature series bullshit.

Because I have a vepr
What if he has a gun tho

But I do, user.

Interesting furniture. Is the wole thing Black Rain Ordnance?

That's a queer looking gun

Weird, I thought it looked pretty cool. Must have something to do with my obsession with aks

because i don't have a family or home

>non-american

moist nuggets aren't legal in the states

That's simultaneously both disturbing and magnificent. I hope some witless fool attacks you so you can take someone's life essence someday.

Because I'm too poor ;(

i do own a gun my friend.

Where do you even get one of those?!

cuz unlike everyone who own a gun, i dont feel paranoid and am not scared of being attacked, but i also dont live in USA so that tells alot... why do you feel the need of owning guns? unconfident? complexed? tiny dick ? USA resident?

There's one in every thread...

please, i want to understand that need

Maybe shooting is fun and it's nice to have a weapon around just in case?

howd you get a VSS?

Blowout soon, fellow Stalker!

Because we as American citizens live in one of the most diverse nations on this earth. In this nation we are not united, we have problems with one another, races conflict, we tend to have more crime and thus need weaponry to protect ourselves.

Do you understand that? What country do you live in?

>ewww
>slavshit

USA... n i dont own a gun... now what?

guns are for fags

You take your chances of being robbed by a shitskin and not being able to protect yourself

scaredy cat...

thats why knives exist

I have a shotgun. It'll do fine. 000 buck is destructive as all hell withing 50 feet, and it's not like I'm gonna have fucking snipers on my ass.

It’s a great privalage given to us, why not take advantage?

I own an fs2000. I'm currently on probation for a little marijuana misdemeanor, so I had to forfeit it to the fucking cops until I get off in a couple of months.

But I do though.

Pretty bad picture but it's the first one I found on my phone.

XD

>that poorfag barrel...

It's a Palmetto State special built on just as cheap of a lower.

The goal was to see how cheap I could be and still build an AR15.

It actually turned out fairly nice, I think.

Some people actually have hobbies and lovers and kids to spend their money on, instead of sitting in an empty apartment polishing their race gun and pretending to the the Punisher all day. The Punisher had actual trauma that wasn't the result of being a 36 year old virgin with a gun fetish.

u think its a privilege? poor fag

How much did you spend on the whole package pictured?

How precise is it?

This.

What if he has a gun tho
25ft rule, if you have a knife. Not as much feel as your bare hands to kill someone with a knife, but it's a lot more direct than a gun. Also, you can use the knife to disable, and finish it with your hands.
If not, I've got a 9mm, and I'm not too bad of a shot, so a disabling shot shouldn't be too difficult.
If not, I've also got an AR.

woah that's so edgy man super cool radical bro

I want a ar15 bad. All i got is a 12g semi auto shotgun

/thread.

Because I’m poor. Got a few shotguns though.

Right about $450 in February of this year, not including the optic.

It's accurate enough, I've never really had the chance to test it at long range, the furthest I've shot it is about 50 yards, and gotten about 1.5 MOA

Build one fam

My AR-15 is for killing fuckin' Woodchucks.

This is my self defense weapon.

I own 2