who's ready to join

cord

the best voice channel to ever exist

.gg

in the history of litmas???

/RPTtDsv

put the pieces bogether - will not disappoint

I toom this of the beach in Turks and Caicos

Albuquerque, but I do try to visit Phoenix at least twice a year. Just something about it that makes me feel good.

Ha, I feel the same way about Albuquerque. I have some family over there but I haven't gotten the chance to visit in a few years. It just feels... I dunno, less stressful over there? Slower?

It's completely illogical since Abq has such high crime (which really makes me sad), but every time I go over there I just feel calm. Must be because I spent so much time there as a kid. Sunrise over the Sandias on the way to see the balloon fiesta... nostalgia attack right there.

Oh, that was my cat Meeko. We had to put him down... January of this year? That was the saddest I've been in years. I'm not looking forward to losing another pet. I try not to think about it.

And this marks the last picture that I have properly sorted, I'll see if I can find some others.

honestly thought this was gonna turn into a gore thread,

Oh yeah, here's one from my grandpa's house in Corrales

I try to stay from the south side of the city. Only go there for the drag strip lol. You should visit rio rancho, sometime, very very beautiful town

Yeah, never heard good things about the south side of town (it's the same in Phoenix, just bigger). We actually did spend quite a bit of time in Rio Rancho, I think my grandpa's assisted living place was up there.

I just love being able to see practically the entire valley just by going to either side. A lot of my family lives around Tramway and... Candeleria, if I remember right. I love those neighborhoods on the east side, up into the foothills. We don't really have views or neighborhood aesthetics like that in Phoenix.

Aight, probably my last pic.

Nice thread y'all. Hope 2018 goes well for you.

Saved, thanks man. Merry Xmas to you and yours

Where is this?